Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
It's literally just a horizontally flipped version of Galatea in the Harley outfit. Nothing more.

THREE MONTHS: View attachment 1246712 View attachment 1246713

[Edits to make it a bit clearer; All I did was just take the Patreon outline, crop out the background, and scale it up to the posted version; I'm not a Photoshop wizard, so it's just quickly cobbled together to make the point]
This could just mean they are adding Galatea's Maxima costume to all her existing scenes.

If they go down the generic path of adding Al alternate power girl (like they did with Harley )

I honestly would like to see the Kryptonian gym lex made for Galatea used more. It would make sense to see two of them VS each other

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
So who thinks this will be another month before release.

Please keep in mind their track record is that once they release a tease they give themselves a two to three week window

RCO018_1582348252~2.jpg

Reactions: TNTed

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
The teaser as armion showed is 100% Galatea. Not some kind of sneaky bait and switch with power girl the update goes on to say its an easy one anyway. People are pointing to Harley 2 but the thing that nixes that is Sunset always enjoys throwing a surprise character or curveball in most of these updates that typically isn't teased. Crush was only teased because of how, even for the delay happy dev, unusually long the last release took to get out. The original intent was to tease Huntress and Canary and throw Crush as a slider we wouldn't expect. Harley 2 was not hinted at all for her release and was a surprise for the changelog.
Just from guessing about the first teaser, this update may just be mainly finishing off characters that are halfway done. So maybe something like Galatea, Blackfire, Superwoman (so the only henchwomen left are Mercy/Harley's spaghetti code) with Starfire and maybe one new one thats 0->100% like Zatanna.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The teaser as armion showed is 100% Galatea. Not some kind of sneaky bait and switch with power girl the update goes on to say its an easy one anyway. People are pointing to Harley 2 but the thing that nixes that is Sunset always enjoys throwing a surprise character or curveball in most of these updates that typically isn't teased. Crush was only teased because of how, even for the delay happy dev, unusually long the last release took to get out. The original intent was to tease Huntress and Canary and throw Crush as a slider we wouldn't expect. Harley 2 was not hinted at all for her release and was a surprise for the changelog.
Just from guessing about the first teaser, this update may just be mainly finishing off characters that are halfway done. So maybe something like Galatea, Blackfire, Superwoman (so the only henchwomen left are Mercy/Harley's spaghetti code) with Starfire and maybe one new one thats 0->100% like Zatanna.
I think Crush was in the equation to show up as a teaser from the start.After all they promise teasers for 3 girls.And obviously these girls are Huntress,Black Canary and Crush.
So who thinks this will be another month before release.

Please keep in mind their track record is that once they release a tease they give themselves a two to three week window

View attachment 1246750
It really depends how many characters we will get.
Outside Zatanna,Starfire and Wonder Woman,all other are missing way less scenes.
Easiest ones to do are Livewire,Star Sapphire and Giganta.Also Roulette and Maxima anal scenes.
Maybe MB content for Huntress,Black Canary,Stargirl and Hawkgirl.
I hope this time we will not get new characters.

Reactions: Owlman8497
May 31, 2020
It's literally just a horizontally flipped version of Galatea in the Harley outfit. Nothing more.

[Edits to make it a bit clearer; All I did was just take the Patreon outline, crop out the background, and scale it up to the posted version; I'm not a Photoshop wizard, so it's just quickly cobbled together to make the point]
I noticed that also when I saw the post
:) just unbelievable

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
good is galatea not bad i hope they get from worden woman or superwoman or zatana i would like a lot

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
good is galatea not bad i hope they get from worden woman or superwoman or zatana i would like a lot
I hope about wonder woman like 1 year already, and we still dnt have any of her content since this haloween update with she-hulk cosplay.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I hope about wonder woman like 1 year already, and we still dnt have any of her content since this haloween update with she-hulk cosplay.
We play with her boobs during Kasnia event.That is still much more than what we have for Starfire since Halloween events.Not to mention Zatanna.She get only a special in GS and 1 scene in MB for last 5 years since she joined the game at the start of 2016.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
We play with her boobs during Kasnia event.That is still much more than what we have for Starfire since Halloween events.Not to mention Zatanna.She get only a special in GS and 1 scene in MB for last 5 years since she joined the game at the start of 2016.
Shit's hilarious. We get Crush in return. Fucking Crush. A character nobody knows or cares about.

How in hell?

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017

Let's wait for the update before we get the pitchforks and torches, the teaser only says we will get Galatea stuff, it's too soon to say it's just reused assets.

I'm still quite mad about the long delay, but I will wait to play the update before making my judgment, as all of you should.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Let's wait for the update before we get the pitchforks and torches, the teaser only says we will get Galatea stuff, it's too soon to say it's just reused assets.

I'm still quite mad about the long delay, but I will wait to play the update before making my judgment, as all of you should.
I know what will satisfy me.
Wonder Woman
Superwoman
Audrey
Wonder Woman/Superwoman
Wonder Woman/Audrey
Wonder Woman/Circe
or
Starfire
Blackfire
Starfire/Blackfire
Starfire/Raven
Starfire/Jinx
or
Any combinations from above
+Fire/Ice
I have the feeling he get the idea for the futa/strapon scenes from this.
9acf5ba8d94d47505be6e1081fef99c7.jpeg

Dmaster1234

Mar 18, 2018
So question I'm playing version 2.3.1 and have upgraded Stargirl's device so that she shows up in the cell but when I go to visit her in the cell the game goes into a black screen and I can't seem to do anything so I have to close the game and relaunch it and it will tell me that I have already visited her and when I move to the next day to try again I get the same thing am I missing a file or something

edit just had the same thing when talking to Tala after getting the black cloth and have gave it to her and tried to summon again

beishiznit

Oct 13, 2016
I've been waiting on Catwoman since this game was announced. When she was added a few years back, I thought finally, but she still has literally less content than any other girl in the game. One static portrait and one still image, that's it. Catwoman, Wonder Woman, Starfire, Blackfire, Harley Quinn, Mercy, hell even Zatanna are way more popular than the literal B-Team of hero/villians that have bombarded this game.

Why-oh-why couldn't SR7 focus on one-to-two characters actually in the game per update, instead of throwing out new ones every time. This game would be so much better if SR7 focused on added meatier content to a smaller cast of characters, fleshing out character content one-by-one, eventually adding threesome/foursome/moresome content as well as pregnancy and harem endings to the game.

Instead, we get copy-pasta where every girl feels and plays the same. An endless litany of unwanted characters. The inability for sex scenes to last more than one action? (I mean really, why can't I get a BJ and sex without waiting a full day in game. Can we at least have multiple scenes with the same character after she's 'broken'? C'mon man.) Side quest content mostly with B-grade characters when the core characters aren't even done yet. Zero communication with inexplicable delays that make no sense. (I mean, I pledged for over a year, and he barely provides 6+ status updates a year.) This game had so much promise... Now it just feels like SR7 is just taking advantage of people.

In closing, to improve SR7 needs to finish the core group of girls, hire a programmer, hire a writer, diversify the content for the girls (so they don't all feel the same), allow players to have unlimited actions with 'broken girls' per interaction, work on endings and pregnancy content for core girls, stop adding new characters until existing ones are finished, start updating his Patreons more frequently than a few times a year, and start sticking to his own schedule.

geperd

Sep 7, 2019

Most of the teasers are just the same image that is in the game except for the new characters. If there is an event which adds more content for the character, most likely the image would be from that event like when Harley was dressed for the Halloween event. I don't mind if the teaser image is from an older update, just don't reuse it for every scene. I rather not want to know what the character looks like if it is for an event like the Halloween event, but show me the image if you are capturing them or hiring them to be the teaser image. With Black Canary, the teaser image was the same as the one that was in the game from the beginning.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes