KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
1623942848968.png

The original Daddy's Girl!

Galatea is the answer, of course! We didn't want to spoil any new scenes, so we used her Harley costume intro. We are still testing, but things have gone well so far. This is turning out to be a very villainous update!

No reused assets, just no spoilers, I'm having a good feeling about this.

Monroe88

Apr 1, 2018
No not really, I would hardly call it brainwashing even, as once you get to the "anal" portion of a character, their content is practically done, which is just a fat waste of the entire concept of "corrupting classic DC heroines" if it doesnt go anywhere else other than Luthor wanting an easy fuck.
Ever since I first discovered this game I have been saying that the corrupted heroines should become Henchwomen, even the villainesses should all eventually become henchwomen and slowly but surely Lex would take over the DC Universe/Multiverse.

Kosh11

May 22, 2018
View attachment 1250843

Galatea is the answer, of course! We didn't want to spoil any new scenes, so we used her Harley costume intro. We are still testing, but things have gone well so far. This is turning out to be a very villainous update!

I'm glad that its Galatea, next to wonder woman and superwoman she's my favorite in this game. Sorry meant slideshow.

Ravs

Sep 2, 2018
Just here for my semi annual post mocking the people still paying for this game. It blows my mind we've only had 1 release in 2021 so far and people are still shilling for this guy! Keep dolling out that 10$/month for 40 still images a year guys!

• Haha
Reactions: seniorboop
May 31, 2020
Just here for my semi annual post mocking the people still paying for this game. It blows my mind we've only had 1 release in 2021 so far and people are still shilling for this guy! Keep dolling out that 10$/month for 40 still images a year guys!
Why do you care. Just let the fools waste their money so we can keep playing our favourite games for free

George_Nos

May 29, 2019
View attachment 1250843

I wonder why they called it "very villainous".
Among the villains - Mercy, OG Harley, Superwoman, Galatea and Blackfire have unfinished cell content.
So are they talking about them or adding another noname, like Crush or whatnot?

Reactions: KaiserST

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
I wonder why they called it "very villainous".
Among the villains - Mercy, OG Harley, Superwoman, Galatea and Blackfire have unfinished cell content.
So are they talking about them or adding another noname, like Crush or whatnot?
I think it' means they will add all those leash scenes they had streamed.

I believe they did
Starfire
Superwoman
Star sapphire

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
View attachment 1250843

Very villainous update-will that means finishing all henchwomen?Or at least Galatea,Superwoman and Blackfire.
I really hope we won't get anymore villains.For this year.And no more new secondary and tertiary characters.

MMIB

Jul 15, 2020
Very villainous update-will that means finishing all henchwomen?Or at least Galatea,Superwoman and Blackfire.
I really hope we won't get anymore villains.For this year.And no more new secondary and tertiary characters.
Would he finish Blackfire without also doing Starfire at the same time? It seems like the two of them are pretty interlinked together.

I don't mind new characters being added, depending on the individual character. There are some DC characters I'd love to see in the game, even more than I'd want updates for some of the existing ones, though it's really a matter of which ones.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes