punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
A teaser week seems more like a teaser month. I don't mind a teaser week. He should drop every day a teaser and finish it inside a week.
That's how it was before If I remember right, there where 2 teasers during the week and 2 reveals and it dropped around the weekend.

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
How do I unlock the Cheshire/Artemis lick option in the cell? The only option I have is finger and I've progressed up to anal for both of them.

Also, How do I see the Killer Frost/Henchwomen scenes?
The Killer Frost/Henchwoman scenes are unlocked by visiting Killer Frost. It's random so, it might take a few tries.

Reactions: Catwashere

Revan 12345

Feb 28, 2020
teaser02_2.jpg

Jolly Pink Giantess!

Yes, it was Giganta all along! These have been exceptionally hard, but we will do one more before the release. We are finishing up some rounds of testing but things are going pretty smoothly. This build has an exceptional amount of content, so it has taken a while to go through piece by piece.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If he drops the Hawkgirl bordello and 1 sex scene with Wonder Woman I'm going to support him.

Last edited:

MMIB

Jul 15, 2020
View attachment 1257044

JOlly Pink Giantess!

Yes, it was Giganta all along! These have been exceptionally hard, but we will do one more before the release. We are finishing up some rounds of testing but things are going pretty smoothly. This build has an exceptional amount of content, so it has taken a while to go through piece by piece.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If he drops Hawkgirl bordello and 1 sex scene with Wonder Woman I'm going to support him.
I feel like 'exceptional amount of content' could mean literally anything at this point.

Revan 12345

Feb 28, 2020
I feel like 'exceptional amount of content' could mean literally anything at this point.
It certanly does. He said literally, it's the biggest update so far. And that the content can include anything. And that the major of the content are Villainesses.

Reactions: KaiserST

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
View attachment 1257044

Jolly Pink Giantess!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If he drops the Hawkgirl bordello and 1 sex scene with Wonder Woman I'm going to support him.
If they would give us supereheroines,for sure they will use them for the teasers.
With one more teaser and the very villainous update,I expect no more than 1 superheroine completed cell.
Most likely Zatanna,because will all know Starfire and Wonder Woman will be the last ones.

Revan 12345

Feb 28, 2020
If they would give us supereheroines,for sure they will use them for the teasers.
With one more teaser and the very villainous update,I expect no more than 1 superheroine completed cell.
Most likely Zatanna,because will all know Starfire and Wonder Woman will be the last ones.
You're probably correct. However, I don't like his metod of releasing everything except the most anticipated girls. My condition is not unrealistic. The Hawkgirl bordello and 1 proper sex scene with Wonder Woman for patreon support, despite all the lies and deceptions so far. He did the Hawkgirl bordello on the stream and he could give us at least 1 Wonder Woman scene in Kasnia, because he obviously won't make her cell content.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You're probably correct. However, I don't like his metod of releasing everything except the most anticipated girls. My condition is not unrealistic. The Hawkgirl bordello and 1 proper sex scene with Wonder Woman for patreon support, despite all the lies and deceptions so far. He did the Hawkgirl bordello on the stream and he could give us at least 1 Wonder Woman scene in Kasnia, because he obviously won't make her cell content.
That I can see.
My guess is still the same
Zatanna,Galatea,Superwoman,Blackfire,Star Sapphire,Giganta and Livewire.
Plus any bordello content or side quests as prison,yacht,halloween,or teleprtation - Nanda Parbat,Almerac or Kasnia

Reactions: Revan 12345

randomvengeance

Jun 20, 2021
Have I missed an update? If I recall... Updates were initially 1/month but were pushed back to 2/month so that they could be larger and more fleshed out. However, the last update I notice was several months ago. Did this change?

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
It certanly does. He said literally, it's the biggest update so far. And that the content can include anything. And that the major of the content are Villainesses.
He says that a lot

If you look at the changelings a large amount of new content is usually backgrounds.

Then I think he puts an S at the end of everything to make it sound like there is more then there actually should be

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
View attachment 1257044

Jolly Pink Giantess!

So I'm guessing either the game or another teaser drops on Wednesday with the possibility of a weekend update

krendelll

Feb 4, 2019
Hey, guys. I played the game a couple of years ago when the game only had static pictures. In the title to the game it is written that there is an "animation". Are the sex scenes in the game animated now?

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Hey, guys. I played the game a couple of years ago when the game only had static pictures. In the title to the game it is written that there is an "animation". Are the sex scenes in the game animated now?
Nope. There's just those few low quality animations for a couple of the girls early on. Iirc, blowjob for Mercy, Livewire, Harley, and Lois. Handjob for Mercy, and a one-off anal for Livewire

Reactions: WookieSlayer86
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes