Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Oh boy, I thought the update would come soon, so far revealed Galatea, Giganta and Livewire. My expectations of WonderWoman, SuperWoman, Zatanna and Blackfire/Starfire have been lowered. But just knowing that it will be possible to have scenes from Galatea and Supergirl makes me more interested. We can't afford not to charge the MB scenes of Hawkgirl, Huntress and Black Cannary that are missing.
Don't forget Galatea has also had scenes with Maxima so maybe there will be more there.

Giganta will probably have :

BW
SEX
ANAL

and that's it.

livewire may have :
A LESBIAN SCENE
A DANCE SCENE
Besides that I don't know she has basically done everything twice over (Halloween party example)
Unless she gets a raidio show out of lex and has sex on the air.

They say the this update : It will be focused 100% on existing characters

I doubt that means we will see content from characters like
Circe
Tala
Morganne le fey
Queen bee
Ect.

If we get superwoman though I would be happy

images.jpeg

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
So looking at the teasers we could possibly have a release on Wednesday.

The reason for this is maybe they are trying to get people excited and replege.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
As long as it is a big update as they have said, I am satisfied and to see if apart from the girls they have taken out, we will get another surprise with some that they have implemented to aprte

Reactions: Owlman8497

Orbukaf

Jun 26, 2020
So looking at the teasers we could possibly have a release on Wednesday.

The reason for this is maybe they are trying to get people excited and replege.
I have checked the last two releases of the game, and both of them were in Monday. I don't think SR7 is going to release it on Wednesday, so don't keep your hopes up.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
As long as it is a big update as they have said, I am satisfied and to see if apart from the girls they have taken out, we will get another surprise with some that they have implemented to aprte
I'd love a suprise

However I notice a large amount of new content is usually backgrounds (according to the changelings ) hahaha

Reactions: FriendlyBear12

Jarendells

Apr 22, 2018
OK,I was right about Livewire.
But not teasing any superheroine,makes me think we will get Zatanna or nothing.Wonder Woman and Starfire have way too many fans to not show in teasers if they are in the update.
Still too optimistic to expect Zatanna at this point, My guess is he does the three Girls already shown (Livewire, Galatea, Giganta) and that's it. Sunset is lazy as fuck, my guess is he using old pictures to give him some extra time to cram in this update. Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Still too optimistic to expect Zatanna at this point, My guess is he does the three Girls already shown (Livewire, Galatea, Giganta) and that's it. Sunset is lazy as fuck, my guess is he using old pictures to give him some extra time to cram in this update. Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised.
It makes sense of you make a product you create a safety net or backlog of files so you have something if something goes wrong

My guess is SR7 has such a backlog for this reason.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Don't forget Galatea has also had scenes with Maxima so maybe there will be more there.

Giganta will probably have :

BW
SEX
ANAL

and that's it.

livewire may have :
A LESBIAN SCENE
A DANCE SCENE
Besides that I don't know she has basically done everything twice over (Halloween party example)
Unless she gets a raidio show out of lex and has sex on the air.

They say the this update : It will be focused 100% on existing characters

I doubt that means we will see content from characters like
Circe
Tala
Morganne le fey
Queen bee
Ect.

If we get superwoman though I would be happy

View attachment 1259022
Livewire is still missing the sex scene.I doubt about dance.Villains that visit Lex's room like Poison Ivy and Volcana don't have a dance scene.That silhouette in the teaser is her leash scene we saw in a stream months ago.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
How do you send girls back to the glamour slam and bordello?
you gotta reset their devices at the lab. it really sucks that they have no alternative to both, renting the girls and money making as well as to people who played this far only to hear you gotta whore them to unlock another girl.

again i point out to the obvious clonning vat that could literally fix that and even make a time sink that people would be willing to do.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
you gotta reset their devices at the lab. it really sucks that they have no alternative.

again i point out to the obvious clonning vat that could literally fix that and even make a time sink that people would be willing to do.
I absolutely agree. It's pretty annoying having to reset then resend money on devices depending on what you want to see.

My only reasoning for why they don't do it is that :

A) too much work for them.
B) besides hiring villains there is no further story progression at this stage that requires money.

Seriously I doubt most people are replaying the game from scratch so money is pointless

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes