Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Whats up with this design anyway? First the chicks go through countless men and only THEN you get them for personal use? What kind of fetish is that?
They don't need to go through any men if you don't want them to. It's very easy to make enough money without having them work at the bordello. There's only one character that requires one of the women to be used at the bordello to unlock.

Reactions: LordPalpatine

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Whats up with this design anyway? First the chicks go through countless men and only THEN you get them for personal use? What kind of fetish is that?
Prostitution, gang bang, humiliation. Isn't NTR though since Lex has no attachment to them at all.

What's planned for the next release anyway?

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.
Aug 25, 2017
Not even surprised, this means the update will come out on the last day of November, 2 minutes before midnight

Work continues on the update as testing is still in progress. WW and Audrey will both receive content this month so look forward to it.
The finish line is within reach so just be patient a little longer!

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Not even surprised, this means the update will come out on the last day of November, 2 minutes before midnight

Work continues on the update as testing is still in progress. WW and Audrey will both receive content this month so look forward to it.
I was utterly surprised when the last update was on time. I guess this is back to form.

Guess we shouldn't be worried about SR7's health then, I was wondering if he had a concussion or something last time, to release an update without delays.

I'm assuming Superwoman is the third character of this update. "This month" is one hell of a foreshadowing. Last week of November, maybe?

May 11, 2018

If there are no scenes together, then this is a fiasco

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
If there are no scenes together, then this is a fiasco
Why is it a fiasco? They quite literally promoted the last update with multiple lines about doing things... TOGETHER or some shit like that, and it releases and Starfire and Blackfire have no scenes together. The only time you can trust anything from SR7 is when you actually have it out and in your possession. Remember what this project is, it's two weeks of work stretched across two to three months, done by one artist who is too cheap to hire a programmer even though he has no idea what he's doing, refuses to put in music, gave up on animations because they took too much work, and who for a six month period forgot to add multiple piece of artwork into the game despite "testing" it which lead to scenes playing without the characters in question in them. Expect incompetency, expect delays, expect laziness, and expect disappointment because this is a project run by a man who has more unfinished comics that he got bored of halfway through drawing and gave up on than he does any level of actual completed works. SR7 is trading on nostalgia and his fantastic artistic abilities to bring in far more than a project like this would ever or should ever make. He will lie, cheat, and steal his way to drawing it out as long as possible. So never have expectations or desires for updates as even if you're not paying, you'll just get let down.

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
SR7 is trading on nostalgia and his fantastic artistic abilities to bring in far more than a project like this would ever or should ever make. He will lie, cheat, and steal his way to drawing it out as long as possible. So never have expectations or desires for updates as even if you're not paying, you'll just get let down.
So he's essentially a successful version of Darth Smut? and that one Star Wars brothel game that got milked until is went down in flames. as expected. literally every time i come back to this game almost no content has been added and in every single case every bit of content that was added I almost couldnt care less about.

Scion

May 18, 2017
Expect incompetency, expect delays, expect laziness, and expect disappointment because this is a project run by a man who has more unfinished comics that he got bored of halfway through drawing and gave up on than he does any level of actual completed works. SR7 is trading on nostalgia and his fantastic artistic abilities to bring in far more than a project like this would ever or should ever make. He will lie, cheat, and steal his way to drawing it out as long as possible. So never have expectations or desires for updates as even if you're not paying, you'll just get let down.

This sums up my experience with Patreon in a nutshell. I've subbed, and then experienced enough excuses, that I'm done with it. If a game update pops up here, I always check the change log and think twice before downloading.

There are quite a few fun diversions out there. Very few finished games.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes