lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
i have 1 question - wht the point of audrey cloning in her final story in lex tower? ofcr i give savage clone, and if i chose that - wht the point of kashna castle? lex wanna fuck a audrey clone? i think sunset is mes hup with this moment.

Reactions: FriendlyBear12

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
i have 1 question - wht the point of audrey cloning in her final story in lex tower? ofcr i give savage clone, and if i chose that - wht the point of kashna castle? lex wanna fuck a audrey clone? i think sunset is mes hup with this moment.
you are right of course.

yes you are given the option to choose which audrey to return
however during the wedding lex tells the device to sync up audreys memories so it has no impact which one you send back.
completely pointless

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
I think they will be enough ,I just hope that we see some scenes between Superwoman and Wonder Woman (In the last update no threesome,orgy or anythin else happened between Starfire and Blackfire)
I now the Image suggested they would be together.
the wording however is open to interpretation.
SR7 would say "oh well we said there would be two Tamaraneans BUT we never said they would have scenes together."
He really messed up with that update. Such a missed opportunity

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
The point is that SR7 is an incompetent hack. This is nothing more than an image gallery with a slightly more complicated interface and a slapdash attempt at a story. He may tie things up eventually but when he added the cloning bit he probably had no plans as to the details of the Kasnia event.

I've played SU for about 560 game time days with virtually no response from the Justice League. Hell, . . . that gives Joker a chance to escape from Arkham at least 2 or 3 times without Harley making appearances. For being the "Worlds' Greatest Defective", Batman doesn't have a clue, especially with Batgirl not running night patrols for year and a half. You would also think that the Crime Syndicate being as paranoid as they are would start to wonder what happened to one of their most powerful members, . . . .

Joker hasn't shown up to annoy Luthor for a long time, . . . I still wanna see what happens when Joker is confronted with 2 Harleys, . . .
If you want realism... Look elsewhere. Realistically Batman would have figured Lex out within weeks.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
I would have to say that you already stated the reason.
Which one did you give Savage? The clone.
You have the original. Not Savage. He has a copy.
Which makes you the victor over Savage, even if you're the only one that knows it.

So far as Lexie wanting yo bang clones, he already has two others in their cells.
Terra and Galetea.

Reactions: Owlman8497

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Also, if he takes both Audreys for himself... he has twins. Technically. If their memories are synched, then does it really matters which is the clone?
Like those twins of Invincible, one is a clone but they specifically made it so they did not know which it was. Even if they complain later.

Reactions: Owlman8497

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
I think the "Threat" mechanic has been disabled for the time being. Maybe it will be reimplemented at some point.
I have a similar assumption. Can't really milk that Patreon cash if there are gameplay systems that prevent suckers loyal patrons from getting to the goods. I mean, you ain't subsidizing their lifestyle for the writing...

If you want realism... Look elsewhere. Realistically Batman would have figured Lex out within weeks.
Realistically, not every every girl could work every night anyways. "Oh, sorry, gotta skip out on midnight shift in the Watchtower for... reasons." But still, would be nice for heat system to have a deeper interaction (ie, grows faster if you don't give the ladies some nights off).

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
you know what, screw it. I'll make my own story... and let's call it - "Darkseid's Fury trainer!"
it's basically this - you just play as Darkseid and your goal is to have as much as possible Female Furies to have the strongest army in the galaxy!
the path to that is you have to capture heroines (all type, from regulars to meta, to etc.) and break them into submission. and that means different methods; some need physical-break, some need mindbreak, some maybe just persuasion. it's up to you to figure which ever it works. and not only that, you have to see which heroine is "compatible" with other so there's gonna be a lot of "pairing" (and maybe with not just other heroines, wink, wink)

oh, maybe even better idea - you are a low rank prison guard grunt in Darkseid's army and you move up the rank by your actions of capturing and braking heroines...and your goal is to eventually overthrown Darkseid with Furies on your side! (ok, that is maybe over the top, I can't help it, I'm a writer...)
You could add knockout from apokolips

Reactions: Emperor

Lvstinger5

Dec 26, 2019
hmm, I see that you are not the only one that likes that idea. maybe I should write the story in that way then. but that would mean that the game would have to be huge with a lot of quests/choices. hell, I have no idea how to do that.

right now I am in a partnership with a friend and we are doing a comic and a game based on my story, so my main focus is on that. but I could write a story about Female Fury Trainer game...if enough people are interested that is...
Hell yah! Hella choices and stuff like that. Of course it’ll take time but if your passionate enough about your project and you enjoy drawing or creating the story it could really be something awesome. I love stories about the giant dicks getting overthrown by the badass with a harem.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
you know what, screw it. I'll make my own story... and let's call it - "Darkseid's Fury trainer!"
it's basically this - you just play as Darkseid and your goal is to have as much as possible Female Furies to have the strongest army in the galaxy!
the path to that is you have to capture heroines (all type, from regulars to meta, to etc.) and break them into submission. and that means different methods; some need physical-break, some need mindbreak, some maybe just persuasion. it's up to you to figure which ever it works. and not only that, you have to see which heroine is "compatible" with other so there's gonna be a lot of "pairing" (and maybe with not just other heroines, wink, wink)

oh, maybe even better idea - you are a low rank prison guard grunt in Darkseid's army and you move up the rank by your actions of capturing and braking heroines...and your goal is to eventually overthrown Darkseid with Furies on your side! (ok, that is maybe over the top, I can't help it, I'm a writer...)
I think that if you put NTR into the game, it would piss alot of people off. I'm all for it.

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
That's brilliant. Take the initiative.
I think this is a great idea and f it gets off the ground I would love to see it.

It sounds interesting. As long as we don't do the nasty with granny goodness :sick:
thanks for the support!
oh, I didn't even think about that - hell yeah! granny sex! :D :D just kidding. not my fetish, so it will not be in there. ;)

Just make sure to have a costume system for the heroines/villainesses and you're gold on my book. On another note, since the player character is new... maybe give the players a customization option... something on the lines of Venture Seas would be neat, since it would give player an instant connection to the char and a sense of progression (highher rank = more costumes for the player as well)... food for thought.
good idea, but uf, that's a lot of work, and I know shit about coding. I'll need a colab with some coder...

depending on what art style or universe you go with you could even bring in villainesses from anywhere or other shows
an example could be faora from superman tas she is built like big barda.
No, I don't like crossovers, but I'd stick in the DC universe only.

Good luck. If this is written as well as your Space Jumper series back in the day, it should be good.
Holly shit, there are people here that read my Space Jumper!? nice! glad you like it! (maybe I should post the story here also...)

That sounds cool if you pull it off I would like to know where you're gonna share it
well if I really decide to do it and get in touch with right people (coders and artists) , then this is the place where I will first share it. ;)

You could add knockout from apokolips

of course, she's from apokalips, she would be one of the first to "break" along with Big Barda (one of my favs)

Hell yah! Hella choices and stuff like that. Of course it’ll take time but if your passionate enough about your project and you enjoy drawing or creating the story it could really be something awesome. I love stories about the giant dicks getting overthrown by the badass with a harem.
thanks for the support.
man, when I see so many of you supporting the idea, I'm getting hyped and I'm already starting to write the story.
and yes, I too love the story of kicking the giant dicks in the balls. :p

I think that if you put NTR into the game, it would piss alot of people off. I'm all for it.
dude, I'm a total noob... wtf is NTR?

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
thanks for the support!
oh, I didn't even think about that - hell yeah! granny sex! :D :D just kidding. not my fetish, so it will not be in there. ;)

good idea, but uf, that's a lot of work, and I know shit about coding. I'll need a colab with some coder...

No, I don't like crossovers, but I'd stick in the DC universe only.

Holly shit, there are people here that read my Space Jumper!? nice! glad you like it! (maybe I should post the story here also...)

well if I really decide to do it and get in touch with right people (coders and artists) , then this is the place where I will first share it. ;)

of course, she's from apokalips, she would be one of the first to "break" along with Big Barda (one of my favs)

thanks for the support.
man, when I see so many of you supporting the idea, I'm getting hyped and I'm already starting to write the story.
and yes, I too love the story of kicking the giant dicks in the balls. :p

dude, I'm a total noob... wtf is NTR?
:) something that will anger so many people.

Feb 5, 2018
Imagine being friends with SSR7 IRL.

Me: "Hey SSR7, can you return the lawn mower you borrowed? I need it"
SSR7: "Yeah, I'll drop it off soon"
------ 1 week later ------
Me: "When am I getting my lawn mower?"
SSR7: "The moment I'll return it is within reach so just be patient a little longer!"
------ 3 days and counting ------
Me: "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!"
SSR7: :sleep:

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes