Aug 7, 2018
Imagine someone fucks your girl without your consent. Basically cheating.
I think it's a little more then that. More like fetishizing being cheated on.
Of course there's plenty of dudes out there with strong opinions on it with their own personal definitions they each use.

drea2

Sep 21, 2019
If SR announced a delay, it will be around 1 week.
If the ending was near he would say something like end of the week, Persnally I think it will be next week at best, Maybe saturday with luck but I really doubt it.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
If SR announced a delay, it will be around 1 week.
If the ending was near he would say something like end of the week, Persnally I think it will be next week at best, Maybe saturday with luck but I really doubt it.
Yeah probably the most reasonable earliest release looking at the latest post would be the 15th but the post says this month so it could be the 30th which could make sense since SR7 takes December off.

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
Yeah probably the most reasonable earliest release looking at the latest post would be the 15th but the post says this month so it could be the 30th which could make sense since SR7 takes December off.

Wait a second. He himself wrote that: There are two more updates to go this year, so we'll have to see how things turn out!
That is, even if he released WW on time, there is one more update left. Although I am already beginning to doubt it. And he kind of usually takes a vacation in January.

Reactions: Cumshoe112

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Wait a second. He himself wrote that: There are two more updates to go this year, so we'll have to see how things turn out!
That is, even if he released WW on time, there is one more update left. Although I am already beginning to doubt it. And he kind of usually takes a vacation in January.
Do you remember where he posted that?

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
Wow. I am just, so disappointed.
I had such high hopes for this patch, not because I follow SR7's twitter or w/e, I don't, but because for years now the Starfire and Blackfire interactions were so damn good. I didn't think we'd get full threesomes, not after the pattern se by Cheshire and Artemis and all the other pairs, but I never imagined that after making alternative paths with Blackfire in the room he would require you to remove her. A total waste and betrayal of years of expectations.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I think that if you put NTR into the game, it would piss alot of people off. I'm all for it.
I dunno, it's a game about Apokolips and the most well known married couple from that particular corner of the DCU is Big Barda and Mr Miracle who don't exactly have a large fan base.

Reactions: Emperor

drea2

Sep 21, 2019
Yeah that's why I was saying don't expect a release before one weak.

I think he could as always say it's an "exceptional delay" and call it a day.
This update seems small though, only WW and Audrey. maybe we'll have a new character(as usual), maybe this update will be smaller so he could finish the game this year. I really doubt it because his releases are always from 2 to 3 months, aside from new year break, so less than 2 months ? I don't believe it but who knows.

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
Darth Smut, isn't that guy with the toxic attitude who made that horrendous SW game?
Yep. that would be him. god there wasn't enough marshmallows and popcorn for the dumpster fire that was that entire development.

personally I would prefer more superwoman and wonder woman content but that is just me
Dear god yes. They are literally about 70% if the content i want in this game all by themselves and i literally cannot remember the last time they got anything decent. the yacht scenes were underwhelming and there isn't anything else beyond that worth mentioning.

Reactions: Xypher

zed127

Jul 12, 2017
you know what, screw it. I'll make my own story... and let's call it - "Darkseid's Fury trainer!"
it's basically this - you just play as Darkseid and your goal is to have as much as possible Female Furies to have the strongest army in the galaxy!
the path to that is you have to capture heroines (all type, from regulars to meta, to etc.) and break them into submission. and that means different methods; some need physical-break, some need mindbreak, some maybe just persuasion. it's up to you to figure which ever it works. and not only that, you have to see which heroine is "compatible" with other so there's gonna be a lot of "pairing" (and maybe with not just other heroines, wink, wink)

oh, maybe even better idea - you are a low rank prison guard grunt in Darkseid's army and you move up the rank by your actions of capturing and braking heroines...and your goal is to eventually overthrown Darkseid with Furies on your side! (ok, that is maybe over the top, I can't help it, I'm a writer...)
Hello based department?

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
EmperorPrime well, if you put some kind of de-aging on Granny Goodness. She was shown when young at least once in the comics.

Also, Superman TAS is not exactly a crossover with Justice League, they are directly linked. I think the order was Superman, Batman, Justice League. But I guess you meant the rest of that post.

NTR is not just cheating. It is someone usually being made to cheat, either raped or brainwashed at first but have also seen some just seduced, as in just tricked or talked into it, but they slowly take to the NTR-er to the point they are mindbroken into the NTR-er person, and either leave the first one, usually leaving an humiliating video or just making the old partner into a voyeur, or just pretend it is all as usual but are really into the new person (tricking the old bf to think the NTR-er's child is his is common)

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
EmperorPrime well, if you put some kind of de-aging on Granny Goodness. She was shown when young at least once in the comics.

Also, Superman TAS is not exactly a crossover with Justice League, they are directly linked. I think the order was Superman, Batman, Justice League.
Definitaly needs some de-aging for Granny G.
BTW in the animated Timmverse shows, Granny was voiced by Ed Asner.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes