akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
Someone knows if the performance will come for this weekend and Monday I have seen some new news

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Whats even there to test? Its not even a game anymore, its just pic collection, mini-games arent being used anymore, there is no interactivity like in Rogue-like, btw Rogue like doesnt get teased for so long and when it comes out it gets patched throught the month, why SU cant get patched too?

i absolutely agree its just an art gallery that moves from side to side sometimes
so many other games are smaller but to more work such as music and multiple choices

owlman 3.JPG

owlman 6.JPG

Okay I don't know where to begin at how wrong this person is.
But I'll give it a shot:

YOU ARE PAYING FOR THIS. You don't always get what you paid for on time.

That is not how economics works you literally pay for something and expect a certain standard. Whether that be a time frame or buying a loaf of bread to literally leave he store with.

You also don't get what you want when you want it in life.

Again point 1 you are paying and thus creating a contract with the creator on Patreon to deliver a product

It also probably has something to do with the fact that covid exists. everyone is stressed out about it.

EXCUSES when in doubt these days blame covid or lack of diversity or even gender bias. does not matter what it is the meaning behid them is excuses.

look at the film and entertainment industry. if they deliver a bad product they just blame it on something else or the audience saying "it was not made for you" if it fails.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Although it doesn't sound as bad as other games here on F95 (like Operation Lovecraft and MGI lol), I gotta say, this business model of paying for production rather than for product is getting increasingly fucked up.

Patreon devs be like: no money no work
Reality: more money less work
you know i once tried to report them saying they did not fulfill their obligations
patreon just said contact GG and talk to them

neithan02

Nov 20, 2018
patreon is an income scheme, not a "donation" ...
just ask the patreon people you donate to, for the official tax form for the donation. If they cannot provide those, saying that it is "charity" is simply a straight up lie.

the 2nd problem that those ignorant lackwits run into is the simple fact that Patreon "donations" have VAT levied on them.
Which does not happen for donations.

the 3rd problem: A charity is generally a government registered NON PROFIT ENTITY.
I seriously doubt that that is the case for anybody on Patreon who does "content for coin"

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Although it doesn't sound as bad as other games here on F95 (like Operation Lovecraft and MGI lol), I gotta say, this business model of paying for production rather than for product is getting increasingly fucked up.
I know about Operation Lovecraft and love it :3 But what is MGI? Is it good?

Reactions: xMendoza
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes