litamagsin

Dec 4, 2018
Can someone please tell me how to play this game?I have upgraded everything(Tala,GS,defences,LH) fully.The only character I was able to unlock was raven through summoning other than that nothing is happening roulette keeps telling me that Meta Bordello is under construction.I m stuck.

Yajibei

Feb 2, 2020
Can someone please tell me how to play this game?I have upgraded everything(Tala,GS,defences,LH) fully.The only character I was able to unlock was raven through summoning other than that nothing is happening roulette keeps telling me that Meta Bordello is under construction.I m stuck.

You have to go to your basement, then in your lab to build devices. With the devices built, you have to issue a mission in your basement -> defences. To get knowledge about heroes to capture you should talk to roulette in the glamour slam.
the captured heroine are in the basement > living quarter > cells
There is also some guides in the first post (to know how to unlock every heroes)

Last edited:
Reactions: Research907
Jan 24, 2018
Hey guys, i recently restarted the game to see the update but i can't progress with Artemis, the first time i enter her room there isn't any cutscene playing, she's just standing there and there are the "Talk" and "Costume" buttons, talk just crashes the game, is this a common bug or something? anyone know how to fix it?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Hey guys, i recently restarted the game to see the update but i can't progress with Artemis, the first time i enter her room there isn't any cutscene playing, she's just standing there and there are the "Talk" and "Costume" buttons, talk just crashes the game, is this a common bug or something? anyone know how to fix it?
It's a know issue. If you have Cheshire as your hench woman you should be able to progress.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
So if i just equip Cheshire and go to her room i'll get the first entrance cutscene? Do i still need Cheshire to progress after that or can i just have anyone equipped?
Honestly not sure. I haven't played this version, I've just been reading the thread and that was the answer most people have given. If you use the search function in the top right corner, you can quickly find the answers you need.

Getsuga Raven

Feb 1, 2020
So if i just equip Cheshire and go to her room i'll get the first entrance cutscene? Do i still need Cheshire to progress after that or can i just have anyone equipped?
Make Cheshire your henchwoman then go through all the talking points. After that you don't need her anymore and the scenes will work like normal.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
I'm going to chime once more in on the recent threads, likely to say that I cannot care anymore (but it's ironic that I want more of it, this game beyond)--it doesn't matter where you say it, on F95 or on the discord server, it will not change. Compiling up a sum of everyone's thoughts, it boils down to the creative problem, the lead developer, ostensibly losing part of his core team takes it on a one man army mission to finish a game himself, to livestreams and art and whatnot. Without asking for help. Because he didn't want to risk it for getting a team to finish a lifelong passion project.

Sure, let's not unfavourably compare it to someone like YandereDev, and I can understand from a perspective of money/costs and other decisions, and yet I'm not gonna be the one to complain or give my input because I'm just a horny gamer like all of you are within this fanbase regardless. I have Patreon, but I've never used it or am willing to pay, so here we got it for free as pirates--even with the art vault that updates once in a blue moon when content comes out.

Stressing out again, this game will not be finished by the next decade. We're in a 5 year process and progress where heroines, while are fan serviceable, do not add onto the story. One of you said it too damn right, no endgame. Which I think normally a game by this far, in 4-5 years would be at least done if unless there are other factors restraining and complicating things, I get that, if developers want to take December off, fine by me, we're gonna be stuck with current things until next year considering it's gonna be close to December soon. Like I'll just eat my own words potentially the day I retire.

olololo1234

May 11, 2019
You have to go to your basement, then in your lab to build devices. With the devices built, you have to issue a mission in your basement -> defences. To get knowledge about heroes to capture you should talk to roulette in the glamour slam.
the captured heroine are in the basement > living quarter > cells
There is also some guides in the first post (to know how to unlock every heroes)
How to issue a mission in the basement? I can only capture heroines by using a device. But I do not have any new heroines. I have talked to roulette for several times. She only tells me, that everything is ok.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes