Jenaah

Aug 21, 2017
How to issue a mission in the basement? I can only capture heroines by using a device. But I do not have any new heroines. I have talked to roulette for several times. She only tells me, that everything is ok.
After crafting devices, you need to hire villains to capture heroes. You can recruit them in Legion Hideout(on world map, top-left). Note that, after recruitment, you go to basement's defence(basement->top right) to order a villain to capture a hero. In defence, capture button is on top of the list. Pick a heroine, pick a device, and pick a hired villain for capture. The rest is history.
Also note that you'll need to upgrade Legion Hideout to recruit higher-powered villains for capturing higher-powered heroes.

Reactions: olololo1234

kauru

Jan 6, 2021
I can't seem to progress with Superwoman, every time I try to dance with her my game freezes, after waiting 10 mins or so, nothing. Am I the only one getting this bug?

olololo1234

May 11, 2019
I'm stuck with Mercy at HJ. How to get further with her? She refuses to strip. The info in the guid does not help me. Thx

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
EmperorPrime well, if you put some kind of de-aging on Granny Goodness. She was shown when young at least once in the comics.

Also, Superman TAS is not exactly a crossover with Justice League, they are directly linked. I think the order was Superman, Batman, Justice League. But I guess you meant the rest of that post.

NTR is not just cheating. It is someone usually being made to cheat, either raped or brainwashed at first but have also seen some just seduced, as in just tricked or talked into it, but they slowly take to the NTR-er to the point they are mindbroken into the NTR-er person, and either leave the first one, usually leaving an humiliating video or just making the old partner into a voyeur, or just pretend it is all as usual but are really into the new person (tricking the old bf to think the NTR-er's child is his is common)
nah, dude, it was a joke. there are plenty of girls so we can leave Granny out of it. as I said, this project would have all DC worlds in one, meaning it would have one art-style with all the characters from DC.

NTR sounds...not to my liking. I think I wont be having that.

SomeBeardo

Oct 26, 2017
Last release in 2020 was on November 30. Three releases so far this year. I'm was kind of excited to see if he could drag this out to December so there would be a 12 month period with only 3 releases but now I think maybe I was thinking too small and that we may actually hit 3 releases for the 2021 calendar year.

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
Last release in 2020 was on November 30. Three releases so far this year. I'm was kind of excited to see if he could drag this out to December so there would be a 12 month period with only 3 releases but now I think maybe I was thinking too small and that we may actually hit 3 releases for the 2021 calendar year.
Fuck, that means he can take up to 15 more days to release the update...
1636882984538.png

frostyjames

Apr 7, 2018
Is it really so hard to make a release schedule? 1 month cycle, 3 weeks creating new content, 1 week implementing, testing and patching, release, it that really too much to ask for? You don't have to add ton of content each time, whatever you finish in 3 weeks you add and that's it, the rest can be created next month. But whatever, I'm not paying them money anyway, I can wait.

Last edited:

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
Is it really so hard to make a release schedule? 1 month cycle, 3 weeks creating new content, 1 week implementing, testing and patching, release, it that really too much to ask for? You don't have to add ton of content each time, whatever you finish in 3 weeks you add and that's it, the rest can be created next month. But whatever, I'm not paying them money anyway, I can't wait.
In addition to self-organization, the problem here is also inexperience and ignorance of programming. He's just an amateur and his code is a mess. And the larger the game, the more chaos it introduces into the code. And, as far as I understand, he does not really want to hire a full-fledged programmer, because he is afraid for his brainchild that they will ruin everything for him, deceive and do nothing.

Jul 22, 2019
And, as far as I understand, he does not really want to hire a full-fledged programmer, because he is afraid for his brainchild that they will ruin everything for him, deceive and do nothing.
I really never got this, like assuming you're hiring actual qualified people I really can't see how them wasting a bunch of your time is possible, or anything but a kind of annoying delay.

Businesses making stuff a hell of a lot larger than these games manage to hire programmers, no idea why it's apparently impossible to find a competent person for so many of these devs.

Are they just hiring any random person on discord who says they can code? Is there not an actual contract in place?

Last edited:

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
In addition to self-organization, the problem here is also inexperience and ignorance of programming. He's just an amateur and his code is a mess. And the larger the game, the more chaos it introduces into the code. And, as far as I understand, he does not really want to hire a full-fledged programmer, because he is afraid for his brainchild that they will ruin everything for him, deceive and do nothing.
He was even quoted saying something like "would you trust someone to come in and work on your project?"

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
Are they just hiring any random person on discord who says they can code? Is there not an actual contract in place?
I don't know the whole story, but they once had a programmer, and he even worked on a rebuild. His name was LockeKosta. And I also do not know what they had there for the conflict happened, but he was "fired".

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
I

I really never got this, like assuming you're hiring actual qualified people I really can't see how them wasting a bunch of your time is possible, or anything but a kind of annoying delay.

Businesses making stuff a hell of a lot larger than these games manage to hire programmers, no idea why it's apparently impossible to find a competent person for so many of these devs.

Makes you wonder what they are afraid to lose by hiring someone

money-fire.gif

if they did hire someone and get something working on a regular basis
ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes