Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
It's not sad that that this next update will probably be the last of the year, what's sad, relatively speaking of course, is that we probably won't be seeing another update until March.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
The last two sentences of that larger rant is precisely why I don't support patreons all that often. I've been shit talked by "developers" on here for pirating their project and my response is always "Give me a final product and I'll consider paying for it, but I'm not shelling out even a dollar a month for it because by the time you actually finish the game I'll probably have paid for the price you're going to sell it for a dozen times over." Crowd funding has created an armada of wannabe developers who believe that we should pay them indefinitely for the honor of getting their projects. Patreon in particular is a failed system that doesn't just allow lazy, indolent people to put projects on it, it so bad as a system that it actively encourages "developers" to not complete projects in a reasonable time frame. NLT Media is damned near the only developer on this site that actually starts a project and finishes it within a reasonable development cycle.

Marblecake

Sep 1, 2017
when you have one hiatus or delay its considered an unavoidable inconvenience but when you have as many as SU has gone through, consistently, with a decline in the quality of updates (maybe not always in the art as much as coding or just missing features), it's a major issue with the entire production of the game. I realize that game dev is hard and especially so when it comes to the standards of internet coomers, even more so on f95 because a large portion of the audience here does not support (partially due to the questionable practices of the Patreon), but there is a standard of mutual understanding that should be followed with expectation of a product, in this case the game development and updates, that is lacking. Some of it can be chalked up to "artistic license" as I understand Sunset doesn't have to draw EXACTLY the characters we want, WHEN we want them, but if you're paying for the development of a long term game like this, there should at least be a little more of a input for the actual direction of the game beyond just picking what girl of the week we want in it (like the purpose of the Meta Bordello, which pretty much everyone has scrutinized)

tl;dr get your shit together because all of these delays only make your supporters jaded against you

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
when you have one hiatus or delay its considered an unavoidable inconvenience but when you have as many as SU has gone through, consistently, with a decline in the quality of updates (maybe not always in the art as much as coding or just missing features), it's a major issue with the entire production of the game. I realize that game dev is hard and especially so when it comes to the standards of internet coomers, even more so on f95 because a large portion of the audience here does not support (partially due to the questionable practices of the Patreon), but there is a standard of mutual understanding that should be followed with expectation of a product, in this case the game development and updates, that is lacking. Some of it can be chalked up to "artistic license" as I understand Sunset doesn't have to draw EXACTLY the characters we want, WHEN we want them, but if you're paying for the development of a long term game like this, there should at least be a little more of a input for the actual direction of the game beyond just picking what girl of the week we want in it (like the purpose of the Meta Bordello, which pretty much everyone has scrutinized)

tl;dr get your shit together because all of these delays only make your supporters jaded against you
All Very well said there is always two sides to any situation.
I remember back when Sunset just put art on Patreon. started out strong with regular updates.
then fell down hill. We never did get an ending to the rogue lust comic.

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
But he isn't incentivized to change. He has his paypigs that just throw money. Even back when he could manage an update every other month there would still be a shit ton of people giving him money for a completely dead month. This year he's decided unofficially that its an update per quarter and people still pay for it. Same money less work. If he can't be held to any standard schedule-wise anymore change your model to a per release payment. But that wouldn't be scamming people out of their money so why bother? :KEK:

Dec 8, 2018
Other than Wonder Woman and Audrey (who are confirmed to be in the next update), what other characters still need their full content? Is Zatanna the last one?

Also what are the chances of seeing Hippolyta added, since Themyscira was mentioned in the status posts?

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Other than Wonder Woman and Audrey (who are confirmed to be in the next update), what other characters still need their full content? Is Zatanna the last one?

Also what are the chances of seeing Hippolyta added, since Themyscira was mentioned in the status posts?
Super Woman, Mercy, technically Cat Woman but if she ever gets anything it'll probably be her own "cell" content within her office in the Bordello and probably not at Lexcorp.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018

i think there is a slim chance. for all we know this could be another event update like kasnia where audrey got her wedding. we could go to WW Island.

if we did see the queen it could just be an illusion by tala or circe to trick diana into being submissive (like chesire or batgirls update with ras and nightwing.)

Zatanna is the last hero that needs content. But there are villans who need more.

metallo has no content
circe
morgann le fey
tala needs more (in my opinion)
Queen Bee was introduced

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
Assuming WW and Audrey are done to completion, the remaining characters are Zatanna, Mercy, and Superwoman. Though for the latter I'd honestly be surprised if she wasn't in this update since she has content bleeding into WW's. That is when looking at only cell content.
Characters outside of that its more open ended. Some are pretty simple like Roulette's just missing an anal scene in her office. Others we can't really say. Do we get a full event for Queen Bee like Talia/LoS. Do we get a full set of scenes for Catwoman? What about stealing Penguins 3 thots at the party? Can we hire Victoria for lex's room? Etc.

Reactions: Artix0

raey578

Jun 2, 2017
Its crazy to me how most people will debate spending $20+ on a full triple A title, (i use the term full loosely with triple a titles), but these patrons will give SR7 $10, $20 a month for a 2 hr update.

I understand that triple A titles don't have h-scenes, but some of these patrons need to decide whether its worth the investment. The mentality is insane.

1138op

Jun 2, 2018
Assuming WW and Audrey are done to completion, the remaining characters are Zatanna, Mercy, and Superwoman. Though for the latter I'd honestly be surprised if she wasn't in this update since she has content bleeding into WW's. That is when looking at only cell content.
Characters outside of that its more open ended. Some are pretty simple like Roulette's just missing an anal scene in her office. Others we can't really say. Do we get a full event for Queen Bee like Talia/LoS. Do we get a full set of scenes for Catwoman? What about stealing Penguins 3 thots at the party? Can we hire Victoria for lex's room? Etc.
Don't bet on Superwoman. When the Supergirl update came out I thought it would be the same as when Artemis came out.
Alas, no interaction between Supergirl and Galatea unless you count the spanking scene. Same with the recent Starfire update. no interaction between her and Blackfire.

I honestly think he's sick of the game, but considering how much money he gets out of it, why should he quit now when he can just recycle old scenes and people still happily pay him for it.
I for one am more interested now I Bend or Break 2, if he ever works on it again...

Feb 5, 2018
View attachment 1496502

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well think about it.If they released a regular update NO ONE WOULD BE ANGRY
Him and that other guy Harley have absolute no self-awareness.

A paying patreon gives legit criticism about productivity and accountability, that alone is enough to trigger them - who again has the thirst problem?

These echo champer soldiers are one of the many reasons why I quit supporting GunsmokeGames years ago. According to these people, you're not allowed to criticize whether you pay or not..

Cumshoe112

Aug 12, 2020
Him and that other guy Harley have absolute no self-awareness.

A paying patreon gives legit criticism about productivity and accountability, that alone is enough to trigger them - who again has the thirst problem?

These echo champer soldiers are one of the many reasons why I quit supporting GunsmokeGames years ago. According to these people, you're not allowed to criticize whether you pay or not..
Whats even there to test? Its not even a game anymore, its just pic collection, mini-games arent being used anymore, there is no interactivity like in Rogue-like, btw Rogue like doesnt get teased for so long and when it comes out it gets patched throught the month, why SU cant get patched too?

LemonCake2137

May 11, 2018
Whats even there to test? Its not even a game anymore, its just pic collection, mini-games arent being used anymore, there is no interactivity like in Rogue-like, btw Rogue like doesnt get teased for so long and when it comes out it gets patched throught the month, why SU cant get patched too?
My dude, would you entertain us with the story behind your username while we wait for the update? pls XDDD

• Haha
Reactions: Danlorn
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes