pinkie96

May 12, 2017
That means that if Lex has 3 costumes and Miss Martian has 5, that means that they'll draw 15 full versions of each sex scene.
This is just completely false, Lex doesn't wear his costumes in sex scenes and the heroines don't need to be completely redrawn for each of their costumes

The costumes are added over the base layer like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
This is just completely false, Lex doesn't wear his costumes in sex scenes and the heroines don't need to be completely redrawn for each of their costumes
I very much doubt he redraws THE ENTIRE SCENE for each costume when he can just layer the costume on top of the existing art. He certainly has to draw the costume in each different position but to suggest the entire scene gets "COMPLETELY REDRAWN", as he said, would be a ridiculous waste of time.
I won't say with certainty that SR doesn't do that since I am not actually there watching him do it, but I don't think any sane artist would do it that way.

Ekcho666

Apr 28, 2018
Yeaahhh this update is pretty disappointing. Somehow Audrey ended up being the only completed cell while the main focus character gets shafted. I don't care what that moron on Patreon says. One heroine's route completed each update is what Sunset has been doing for quite some time now so making sure that Diana's cell was completely done and integrated should've been a top priority over the other girls.

If you don't care what they say then care about facts and what he did in the past irrelevant to the present

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Yeaahhh this update is pretty disappointing. Somehow Audrey ended up being the only completed cell while the main focus character gets shafted. I don't care what that moron on Patreon says. One heroine's route completed each update is what Sunset has been doing for quite some time now so making sure that Diana's cell was completely done and integrated should've been a top priority over the other girls.

If you don't care what they say then care about facts and what he did in the past irrelevant to the present
I am just glad this version isn't horribly bugged like the last one, I can see scenes without glitches. I am a bit sad at the small amount of new content, but I can at least see the content.

Reactions: Ekcho666

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
This might be a disappointing update on its own but since I haven't played the game this year I feel kinda like I got one decent update. Um... yay? I do this with a lot of games just to keep my blood pressure at 120/60. Even so, I have to say that I've grown pretty bored with the game and I feel that we are pretty close to the end of the trail, partners. At this point I am rooting for old Lex to get thrown back in the pokey, hopefully with Mercy as his prison guard using one of his own devices on him to force him to wear slutty outfits and not be able to masturbate. I wonder what the denizens of this thread will do when the game is completed or abandoned. What is gonna happen when S7 realizes that most of his patreons are zombies that will continue to bill every month long after the game is wrapped up and all he has to do is post his drawings whenever he feels like it? What are we gonna bitch and gripe about then?

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Ok, December 1st, wow. I woke up this morning with the notification from the discord server, and then I went straight to the Patreon site to read through---what a letdown! Then I went on a swim with a mate, had my lunch and I'm back here wasting my own time on the still buggy F95 site.

Lads, please for Christ sakes, I get that we've been bamboozled and scammed, we've expected such a terrible year with all these meaningless excuses and etc, just ignore any Patreon or Discord defenders, or whoever is a literal dickrider with burner accounts, stop engaging in the thread at least. We're not doing beneficial by voicing actual criticisms or complaints, it's really going nowhere, I get the sentiment the game might be abandoned, but we could not expect nothing more or less by November and now December.

It's just too inevitable to be pushed into 2022, countless drama will still persist. Everyone, go play a different game, for now we will have to swallow the hard fact with this current update, I get art is hot and horny but there's more than this, some people deserve actual praise and support for their work.

I'm just a simpleton looking for good stuff, as in the words said by many characters on Succession, fuck off (also watch the show everyone Season 3 is really really good). I'll check this thread from time to time, but will not engage unless someone's gonna reply to me.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
lmao I just checked his patreon post and theres one guy just constantly sucking off sunset, he completely ignores any valid criticism and just attacks the people voicing their complaints while giving the best head sunset will ever receive. No wonder sunset continues to get away with his constant scams.

I honest believe a lot of his patreons are in denial that they're being milked, that or they're suffering from sunk cost fallacy where they don't really care how much they lose, as long they eventually get it. So glad I canceled my membership 2 years ago.

Last edited:

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
Has anyone else been unable to unlock the Harley 2 Anal scene? I have the other three option, ( Dildo, scissor, and Dual leash) but no anal.

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
Problem is he don't want the help. Wringing patreons for as little content as possible out of laziness and lack of creativity is his goal. Tis a good thing JSK Studio just released his new game as well. For some reason they always release around the same time each year. Now that's a developer I like to support. You pay for each finished game, quality doesn't decreases much from each game, and you just know this is a developer that tries. Not one whose most creative thing this year was a blowjob with tied hands.

Also, not that I want it at all, but wasn't one of the arguments for his delays that there was gonna be another halloween event that nobody wanted? (Ps. Notice the copy paste with the harleys?)
if anything JSK's quality rises every release, especially now with their move over to using Unity instead of Flash, they can make their games even bigger, Im going to need a walkthrough for that new game though, cant for the life of me figure out how to increase the hearts for the queen

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes