RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
Went to see the most recent post on his patreon because I wanted to see the comments and I found it funny that two guys where constantly defending the Dev even when the dissapointed comments were respectful. Just goes to show how stupid the human being can be. Dev pulled a Cyberpunk 2077, he advertised something and the final product was a complete let down and dissapointment but well i don't tink he cares much, dude literally gets nearly 20k per month so he gotta keep milking the cows before they run dry.

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
lmao I just checked his patreon post and theres one guy just constantly sucking off sunset, he completely ignores any valid criticism and just attacks the people voicing their complaints while giving the best head sunset will ever receive. No wonder sunset continues to get away with his constant scams.

I honest believe a lot of his patreons are in denial that they're being milked, that or they're suffering from sunk cost fallacy where they don't really care how much they lose, as long they eventually get it. So glad I canceled my membership 2 years ago.
beat me to it :LOL: had a few chuckles seeing the same dudes defending the dev.

Reactions: GucciGang69

testing7

Sep 16, 2020
if anything JSK's quality rises every release, especially now with their move over to using Unity instead of Flash, they can make their games even bigger, Im going to need a walkthrough for that new game though, cant for the life of me figure out how to increase the hearts for the queen
Hey I Kind of new here. Where do you get all the signatures you have at the bottom. Ive seen some but not all the ones you have

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Ok, I'll just add in one extra thing, if you're on Mac (most recent updated version), 2.3.4 will not work.

groonan28

Sep 12, 2018
lmao I just checked his patreon post and theres one guy just constantly sucking off sunset, he completely ignores any valid criticism and just attacks the people voicing their complaints while giving the best head sunset will ever receive. No wonder sunset continues to get away with his constant scams.

I honest believe a lot of his patreons are in denial that they're being milked, that or they're suffering from sunk cost fallacy where they don't really care how much they lose, as long they eventually get it. So glad I canceled my membership 2 years ago.
Exactly what i think, i loved the concept and supported the guy for a couple of years but i realised that the updates were less common and with less content. when i started to suspect that they did not care anymore was some time ago, when said that they left animations for other times, i really liked the few it had but i got it, too much time tacking and wanted to focus in something else, did not liked that but i got it.Then the updates came each two months and after a time they came with less content. i realised that the creator did not care anymore, and that is sad. if he really wanted to continue the game, he could use some help but complains about how hard it is, which im sure it is dont get me wrong here , but with 16-18k per month im quite sure he coud get some help to improve the game, like a decent animator and programmer to improve mechanics like using the villains or somthing else. But at the end of the day it is his proyect and do what he wish which is fine, but people should realise that this is going nowhere which i dont like to say that ,art is top 10 , i loved the superheroine stuff,the writting is very decent and there is queality here. I really wish this was not in the state it is right now. but hey after years we can not deny it has a decent amount of content, it just that it is not going to get better.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Exactly what i think, i loved the concept and supported the guy for a couple of years but i realised that the updates were less common and with less content. when i started to suspect that they did not care anymore was some time ago, when said that they left animations for other times, i really liked the few it had but i got it, too much time tacking and wanted to focus in something else, did not liked that but i got it.Then the updates came each two months and after a time they came with less content. i realised that the creator did not care anymore, and that is sad. if he really wanted to continue the game, he could use some help but complains about how hard it is, which im sure it is dont get me wrong here , but with 16-18k per month im quite sure he coud get some help to improve the game, like a decent animator and programmer to improve mechanics like using the villains or somthing else. But at the end of the day it is his proyect and do what he wish which is fine, but people should realise that this is going nowhere which i dont like to say that ,art is top 10 , i loved the superheroine stuff,the writting is very decent and there is queality here. I really wish this was not in the state it is right now. but hey after years we can not deny it has a decent amount of content, it just that it is not going to get better.
Amen

Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
As someone who first saw this game on 4Chan (or maybe 8chan? The one that had or has an ENTIRE tab for just Harem Games) when it was actually called "Injustice Unlimited" I was always excited for this project (though I am so so glad I never dropped a PENNY on it). That must have been at least 2015 cause I had just built my first gaming rig using tips gleaned from the forums there. This game has been in development for THE BETTER PART OF A DECADE!!!!! And even with his promise to "Focus only on CURRENT characters and NO animations" he since added like 3 or 4 new characters and animations.

At this point I don't even know if it's a grift or the dude just really loves appeasing his Top Tier Donors or is a massive troll/social experiment and we're all doofuses for being hoodwinked. All I can say is that I hope this guy never gets into a relationship becuase that person will be cursed with manipulation and lies and broken promises and excuses. Not even the money could be so good to stay with someone who can't even commit to their chosen career.

SomeBeardo

Oct 26, 2017
I had already mentally written a post for when GSG hit 12 months with only 3 updates then he goes and manages to squeeze in a fourth just before time ran out. Good going, I honestly didn't think it would happen. Maybe he means to stick to this new 3 month release cycle.

Reactions: Satyr

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
I have noticed most of this as well - and its kind of scary how much our experiences run parallel, actually.

They blatantly ignore any suggestions from here, during their podcasts, from their patreons and from any commentary in Discord [forums which, up until recently, I was a member of]. They may use it a barometer to determine how well some of the changes they are going to make are going to be received, but they haven't taken an idea that anyone has mentioned in the over 2 years I monitored. The closest comment to that effect was 'that's interesting; we'll look into that.' Which of course was almost immediately fed into a wood chipper.

That said, I want to play Devil's Advocate a bit and ask if the reason behind the slowdown is due to them rebuilding the game; learning new skills is a pain, tbh. With all the changes, could that be slowing down the release schedule? I want to give them the entire benefit of the doubt here. Is it greed or incompetence that's slowing down development of the story, updating and release?

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes