Gaoraga

Oct 22, 2017
Here is my take on the tier list that everyone is doing.

I kinda spread them out into more tiers because... well, I don't think they are on the same level as others. Either their character, the art in their sex scenes, their costumes or other shit.

Also, being honest? Lady Shiva is only so high up because she is massively under rated in DC in general, I love her design and she is the mother of best Batgirl (who we will likely never see in this game) so... second best. my-image(4).png

Pour Selina.

Last edited:

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Here is my take on the tier list that everyone is doing.

I kinda spread them out into more tiers because... well, I don't think they are on the same level as others. Either their character, the art in their sex scenes, their costumes or other shit.

Also, being honest? Lady Shiva is only so high up because she is massively under rated in DC in general, I love her design and she is the mother of best Batgirl (who we will likely never see in this game) so... second best. View attachment 1756870

Pour Selina.
Completely agree with Harley 2. She is delicious but totally boring and typical. Its like she isnt suited in a corruption adult game, when she has a childish personality.

What Id wish for though, is for a Poison Ivy 2 from the same universe as Harley 2.
At least she isnt as prude and apathetic to men as the Poison Ivy in the game.

Reactions: fatpussy123

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Honestly you guys I wish the Tala content was remade so that she could become more popular
I think adding more content may be the best option for that.
Here's my sorta updated tier list View attachment 1758086
Probably the one I object to a little would be Crush but that might just be my liking of Tomboys speaking.
Completely agree with Harley 2. She is delicious but totally boring and typical. Its like she isnt suited in a corruption adult game, when she has a childish personality.

What Id wish for though, is for a Poison Ivy 2 from the same universe as Harley 2.
At least she isnt as prude and apathetic to men as the Poison Ivy in the game.
Yeah getting Harley2 to work better is rather hard. I think playing more with the wackyness of Harley1 and Harley2 may make it more fun.
Isn't this game animated? But I haven't seen a single animated scene. :cautious::cautious:
There are two types of animated scenes. Picture book ones and ones with more frames. This is more of a game that has animated scenes but it isn't in most of the game.

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018

With April now in full swing, the next SU update is soon approaching and with it comes seeing two sets of Bonds grow around Lex. See how Cheshire and Artemis grow to maintain their unique relationships with Lex all the while having to once again compete against the other. Bare witness to not only the Bonds between Artemis * Cheshire... But the bonds between another pair as well.

imagica

May 2, 2020
So it looks like i have nothing to do so i decided to do my own tier list:

Screenshot_5.png

Catwoman don't have any scenes yet, so her position is understandable. Also, I don't like her gray costume.

Meh Tier: Those are ok scenes and story, but I am not a fan of original characters. I don't even remember who is this gold lady.

Average Tier: I don't like crazy girls like Harley. I mean, there is so many Harley stuff all around in comics/movies/cartoons right now, so I guess I am a bit tired of her. She is not that interesting in my opinion.

Frost is a mean bitch here, but I like her design. Other girls are dull, or we don't have much of them.

Good tier: Roulette have in my opinion some of the best scenes in the game also I don't like her much.
Audrey has a very nice design and scenes too. Also, sometimes it is tiring to read her and Tala.
Tala may be better in corruption than Lex, actually. Don't really like her solo, but her lesbian tendencies, and the way she handles Raven is just one of the best relationships in the game. Lex can probably send her other girls as well.
WW is ok, but I like her New 52 look much more, and I don't like the fact that she is not yet fully accustomed to live in the present world. Too much Themiscyra bullshit. It can be hilarious in interactions, thou.

Awesome: Raven best corruption so far. Also she is very cute in this look.
Miss Martian also became a total slut, but this Oreo addiction is a bit stupid in my opinion.
Starfire is dumb as a brick, but her scenes with Lex and Blackfire and all her interactions are one of the best. And purple is my favorite color)
Batgirl-Supergirl lesbo action is nice.
Lady Shiva is...well... i just like Shiva and her Young Justice costume.

Black Canary is the hottest blonde in the game and the fact that she is still trying to resist is commendable. Also, i like her fishnets, Why the hell she dosn't have one here?

As for Huntress and Zatanna, they are my favorite DC characters overall. If I could draw, I would always draw lesbian scenes between those two hot brunettes :love:

Zen777

Aug 11, 2020
Can you make more expressions for the girls? like blushing when having sex/orgasms and have different tiers of expressions depending on their corruption levels? oh and can we get slut tiers? like slut is level 1, super slut is level 2 and finally level 3 is mega slut!

What is unlocked in level 1 is:
anal
the magic collar
beginner lesbian stuff
a slutter dialogue and better attitude (basically more wanting of sex and being more submissive!) <---- This one upgrades every tier

level 2:
threesomes with other girls good and bad girls Ivy for example
sex outside
advanced lesbian stuff
beginning sex slaves training ( basically the start of true corruption good girls go bad)

level 3:
the final mind control device upgrade
the girls start to permanently work for you ( basically DAYTIME SEX and stuff !)
the girls are willing working in the stripe club ( basically they are aware of what they are doing )

What else can be added to these tiers ?

Thank you for your time !

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes