armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I really hope this other pair is either Supergirl/Galatea or Supergirl/Batgirl :whistle: :whistle:
It depends hencwoman/superheroine or superheroine/superheroine.
In first case outside Cheshire/Artemis we have
-Mercy/Lois
-Harley/Batgirl
-Galatea/Supergirl
-Superwoman/Wonder Woman
-Blackfire/Starfire
-Tala/Raven
In second case
-Batgirl/Supergirl
-Miss Martian/Artemis
-Vixen/Hawkgirl

Reactions: Testerguy19

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Can you make more expressions for the girls? like blushing when having sex/orgasms and have different tiers of expressions depending on their corruption levels? oh and can we get slut tiers? like slut is level 1, super slut is level 2 and finally level 3 is mega slut!

What is unlocked in level 1 is:
anal
the magic collar
beginner lesbian stuff
a slutter dialogue and better attitude (basically more wanting of sex and being more submissive!) <---- This one upgrades every tier

level 2:
threesomes with other girls good and bad girls Ivy for example
sex outside
advanced lesbian stuff
beginning sex slaves training ( basically the start of true corruption good girls go bad)

level 3:
the final mind control device upgrade
the girls start to permanently work for you ( basically DAYTIME SEX and stuff !)
the girls are willing working in the stripe club ( basically they are aware of what they are doing )

What else can be added to these tiers ?

Thank you for your time !
Yeah, somehow I doubt they are going to revamp the entire way the training mechanics work and redoing animations/images for every sex scene for each girl.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
It depends hencwoman/superheroine or superheroine/superheroine.
In first case outside Cheshire/Artemis we have
-Mercy/Lois
-Harley/Batgirl
-Galatea/Supergirl
-Superwoman/Wonder Woman
-Blackfire/Starfire
-Tala/Raven
In second case
-Batgirl/Supergirl
-Miss Martian/Artemis
-Vixen/Hawkgirl
Ooooh Vixen/Hawkgirl should also be pretty sweet!

Zen777

Aug 11, 2020
Yeah, somehow I doubt they are going to revamp the entire way the training mechanics work and redoing animations/images for every sex scene for each girl.
revamp? No, that's is not needed. (I hope)

What i asked can be built on/added to the existing systems? (I hope)

Too start all you need is 2 more upgrades on the M.C.D. ( mind control device ) to get level 2 and 3 of slut levels, Its all natural progress?

As for the expressions all that needs to change is the face of the girls in the art right ?

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
revamp? No, that's is not needed. (I hope)

What i asked can be built on/added to the existing systems? (I hope)

Too start all you need is 2 more upgrades on the M.C.D. ( mind control device ) to get level 2 and 3 of slut levels, Its all natural progress?

As for the expressions all that needs to change is the face of the girls in the art right ?
They would definitely have to rewrite the code to add in all these conditionals and states you proposed, and that is never a smooth process.

And redrawing the faces of every single character, multiple times, in every single scene at this point is definitely not a small amount of work considering how many scenes there are.

Reactions: Zen777

Zen777

Aug 11, 2020
They would definitely have to rewrite the code to add in all these conditionals and states you proposed, and that is never a smooth process.

And redrawing the faces of every single character, multiple times, in every single scene at this point is definitely not a small amount of work considering how many scenes there are.
Just to be clear i'm not demanding, all that i have asked does not need to be in one update. <--- This is me trying to be on the same page has you.

I understand about the redrawing of course but i'm only talking about the expressions alone that may need redrawing just to be clear. In my mind the redrawing of the faces should be very easy for a good artist from my knowledge of course it will take time, as they say divide and conquer.

I know very little about coding, after thinking a little i can see where you are coming from about the revamp but i disagree, in my mind and little knowledge of coding its more of expanding and editing existing code not delete all code and start from scratch again. The existing training mechanics only need editing at sex training and up every thing else is fine as is.

Thank you for your time and input!

edited 9?

Last edited:
Reactions: Testerguy19

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
View attachment 1761296
This is my list. Left to Right is how each individual rank goes. It is based on:
1. How much I liked the character from their series or show they were on.
2. Sexual Appeal
3. Personality
4. Content
5. Potential Future Content
I don't trust Magic Lady one bit, especially since we have no reason to trust her. She is just (apparently) completely loyal and devoted to you, for no personal benefit, from day 1. Kinda sus to me.
At least you know where Strip Club lady stands as she is with you for profit and benefits, while everyone else you either mind-control or slowly gains trust by corrupting/seducing.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Talia backstabs you later on, it would actually be a good and believable twist. Trust freely given that isn't earned is not real, imo.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I don't trust Magic Lady one bit, especially since we have no reason to trust her. She is just (apparently) completely loyal and devoted to you, for no personal benefit, from day 1. Kinda sus to me.
At least you know where Strip Club lady stands as she is with you for profit and benefits, while everyone else you either mind-control or slowly gains trust by corrupting/seducing.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Talia backstabs you later on, it would actually be a good and believable twist. Trust freely given that isn't earned is not real, imo.
Uh It's because you are in charge that Tala is so loyal. Very predictable and very easy to manage. Plus the device says she has to. This also just how I would treat them lol

Reactions: Zen777

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018

Tala is attracted to powerful men. The only way she would go to someone else's side would be if she saw someone more powerful than Lex while Lex is losing. The only two that I could see this maybe happening to is either Grodd or Vandal Savage which could maybe happen with a potential bad ending but I would not count on that happening.

She is infatuated with Lex as you can see in the DCAU.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
And here I have only 4 tiers for the girls
SSS,SS,S
and still waiting for content(Mercy,Catwoman,Morgan le Fay,Queen Bee+any potential addition like Fire,Ice, Mala,Big Barda,Jessica Cruz,Batwoman,Wonder Girl,Donna Troy etc)

Reactions: xMendoza

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

With April now in full swing, the next SU update is soon approaching and with it comes seeing two sets of Bonds grow around Lex. See how Cheshire and Artemis grow to maintain their unique relationships with Lex all the while having to once again compete against the other. Bare witness to not only the Bonds between Artemis * Cheshire... But the bonds between another pair as well.
Supergirl/Galatea or Starfire/blackfire :unsure:

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes