HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Personally i would love to see more of Wonder Woman/Audrey, since you know, Lex did give Audrey permission to treat Wonder Woman as her personal toy basically. ;)

1138op

Jun 2, 2018
While the art is still among the highest rated, this game would benefit a lot from a complete rewrite in both dialogue and by adding some extra small additions to the cell content. Just to make it more believable that the heroines have sex with Luthor. I thought that the original idea was that they did it of their own free will after Lex manipulates them.

The one thats fleshed out the most in that regard is Batgirl in my opinion. Lex manipulates her slowly with the fake Nightwing and makes her believe that she's sacrificing her own body so other heroines do not have to. Sadly she's one of the few who behavior is somewhat believable.
Miss Martian is also fleshed out, and I might give Vixen a pass in that she accepts her situation and makes the most of it.
The other ones...:

Huntress: "I'm bored, lets fuck."
Black Canary: "If I do it with him he will release me for sure."
Stargirl: "He's so weird, oops it seems we're having sex, no how did that happen."
Zatanna: "I can't escape, so I better sleep with Luthor."
Supergirl: Luthor just commands her to do what he tells her to do, not really a challenge.
Hawkgirl: Again, Luthor just commands her, not really a challenge.
Wonder Woman: Luthor just commands her with the lasso, not really a challenge.

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
While the art is still among the highest rated, this game would benefit a lot from a complete rewrite in both dialogue and by adding some extra small additions to the cell content. Just to make it more believable that the heroines have sex with Luthor. I thought that the original idea was that they did it of their own free will after Lex manipulates them.

The one thats fleshed out the most in that regard is Batgirl in my opinion. Lex manipulates her slowly with the fake Nightwing and makes her believe that she's sacrificing her own body so other heroines do not have to. Sadly she's one of the few who behavior is somewhat believable.
Miss Martian is also fleshed out, and I might give Vixen a pass in that she accepts her situation and makes the most of it.
The other ones...:

Stargirl: "He's so weird, oops it seems we're having sex, no how did that happen."
Supergirl: Luthor just commands her to do what he tells her to do, not really a challenge.
I see your assessment and raise you with Lois Lane. In the beginning she was a means to keep the operation from being uncovered with some rather good dialogue, including my personal favorite from Luthor "I'm a 12th level intellect, a pair of glasses does not fool me. I go along with his little "deception" because I want to defeat Superman. Clark Kent is of no consequence."

Then her writing kinda falls flat a bit. We got the nice leash scene at the Daily Planet, but when you really look at it she's not the investigative reporter vs. the evil mastermind. More like "If I do what he says I won't be put in the Glamor Slam" or "Luthorjust commands her". For a 12th level intellect, you'd think his plan would be more elaborate.

Side note: The Glamor Slam threat isn't really a threat when you think about it. Either she's a blank slate and will do whatever you say in front of others, or you give her some memory of her actions but only while she's in your base. To threaten her with the Glamor Slam or Bordello means little since you'll just be downgrading her device and she won't remember it. The way the plot is at the moment you could send her to the Slam, put her in the cell, then send her back to the Slam for a week, put her back in the cell, and she won't even know.

Just once I'd like to see a heroine that stands up and say do it, then see Luthor's reaction.

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
I see your assessment and raise you with Lois Lane. In the beginning she was a means to keep the operation from being uncovered with some rather good dialogue, including my personal favorite from Luthor "I'm a 12th level intellect, a pair of glasses does not fool me. I go along with his little "deception" because I want to defeat Superman. Clark Kent is of no consequence."

Then her writing kinda falls flat a bit. We got the nice leash scene at the Daily Planet, but when you really look at it she's not the investigative reporter vs. the evil mastermind. More like "If I do what he says I won't be put in the Glamor Slam" or "Luthorjust commands her". For a 12th level intellect, you'd think his plan would be more elaborate.

Side note: The Glamor Slam threat isn't really a threat when you think about it. Either she's a blank slate and will do whatever you say in front of others, or you give her some memory of her actions but only while she's in your base. To threaten her with the Glamor Slam or Bordello means little since you'll just be downgrading her device and she won't remember it. The way the plot is at the moment you could send her to the Slam, put her in the cell, then send her back to the Slam for a week, put her back in the cell, and she won't even know.

Just once I'd like to see a heroine that stands up and say do it, then see Luthor's reaction.
the writing isn't very good in the game anyway would be nice if it was better but lets be honest we are not here for world class writing

1138op

Jun 2, 2018

Yeah, ever since he started churning out the cell content the dialogue suffered. Its really good art, but right now the game is just a slideshow. and while there is good dialogue to be found, you can only hear it once since the game does not have save slots.

With this art and maybe a good team behind it the game could work it self up to be like SeedsofChaos. Good art, multiple branching paths...I mean it could be fun if you needed to work to keep the operation in the dark.
For example: while capturing Black Canary would not be that dangerous (like it was in the JL episode), it would be more dangerous to capture Batgirl since she works at night, sometimes next to Batman himself! Can't strip in the GS if she's supposed to be out hunting the Joker or Penguin.
The game could first play out just like the JL episode (only with stripping instead of fighting) and when Huntress discovers it the next level of the game would start. Higher stakes and harder to keep it under wraps.
Also, Lex should really make the decision to want sex from the heroines. After al, keeping them in the cell makes no money. He could decide to have sex with Supergirl just to spite Superman, not just because he has an itch.

Mar 18, 2018

With April now in full swing, the next SU update is soon approaching and with it comes seeing two sets of Bonds grow around Lex. See how Cheshire and Artemis grow to maintain their unique relationships with Lex all the while having to once again compete against the other. Bare witness to not only the Bonds between Artemis * Cheshire... But the bonds between another pair as well.
hedwig.gif

Reactions: Coyote099

TheSavageGod

Jul 31, 2017
Yeah, ever since he started churning out the cell content the dialogue suffered. Its really good art, but right now the game is just a slideshow. and while there is good dialogue to be found, you can only hear it once since the game does not have save slots.

With this art and maybe a good team behind it the game could work it self up to be like SeedsofChaos. Good art, multiple branching paths...I mean it could be fun if you needed to work to keep the operation in the dark.
For example: while capturing Black Canary would not be that dangerous (like it was in the JL episode), it would be more dangerous to capture Batgirl since she works at night, sometimes next to Batman himself! Can't strip in the GS if she's supposed to be out hunting the Joker or Penguin.
The game could first play out just like the JL episode (only with stripping instead of fighting) and when Huntress discovers it the next level of the game would start. Higher stakes and harder to keep it under wraps.
Also, Lex should really make the decision to want sex from the heroines. After al, keeping them in the cell makes no money. He could decide to have sex with Supergirl just to spite Superman, not just because he has an itch.
i agree with you both but i want to ask how you feel bout the writing bout the Henchwomen

Reactions: Mastershake

1138op

Jun 2, 2018
i agree with you both but i want to ask how you feel bout the writing bout the Henchwomen
Well, they are trickier, since, just like Lex they would need a reason to go for sex, not the old "meh, I'm bored."
Harley: I guess its kind of believable. The Arkham assault version of her also went for deadshot.
Mercy: As far as I know she and Lex were a thing in the JLU and superman cartoon.
Chesire: I think that her reason could be that Lex promises her she can mess with Artemis, combined with the manipulation with the fake Ras Al Ghul.
Blackfire: I think its ok as it is. Don't know much about the character.
Galatea: Ok as is, since she's a clone and Lex can imprint whatever he wants on her psyche.
Superwoman: Her "quest" would need to be a powerplay, right now she is just bored as a lot of the characters are.

Reactions: Mastershake

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I can kind of understand the logic of "i'm bored" for having sex. I think quite a lot of people would be desperate for some kind of stimulation if they were locked in a single room without any real stimuli in there to pass the time after a while. After some time the mental fatigue from being bored and not being able to find any stimuli would start to make anyone go nuts.
Sure the hell of being in the cell is only temporary at a time, but based on writing it seems like that part of their mind doesn't remember the things they do during waking hours. So to them it's basically all they know.

1138op

Jun 2, 2018
I can kind of understand the logic of "i'm bored" for having sex. I think quite a lot of people would be desperate for some kind of stimulation if they were locked in a single room without any real stimuli in there to pass the time after a while. After some time the mental fatigue from being bored and not being able to find any stimuli would start to make anyone go nuts.
Sure the hell of being in the cell is only temporary at a time, but based on writing it seems like that part of their mind doesn't remember the things they do during waking hours. So to them it's basically all they know.
Not really sure it works that way at the moment.
Black Canary says something like: "thats wy I've been feeling so drained lately.' As far as I understand, when in the cell they remember everything, but when outside the cells they don't remember their cell-time. As for the bored part, I try to imagine how the characters would react so long as it stay somewhat believable. Thats why I think Batgirl's cell content is worked out really well compared to the rest of the girls. It takes a lot of visits before she does something of her own free will, and even then she hesitates at first before a comment from Lex tips the scales. Compare her to the recent Zatanna content and it a stark contrast.

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Not really sure it works that way at the moment.
Black Canary says something like: "thats wy I've been feeling so drained lately.' As far as I understand, when in the cell they remember everything, but when outside the cells they don't remember their cell-time. As for the bored part, I try to imagine how the characters would react so long as it stay somewhat believable. Thats why I think Batgirl's cell content is worked out really well compared to the rest of the girls. It takes a lot of visits before she does something of her own free will, and even then she hesitates at first before a comment from Lex tips the scales. Compare her to the recent Zatanna content and it a stark contrast.
I'm with HentaiKami on this. Lex mentions that its like partitioning the mind. The waking self doesn't know whats going on with the one in the cell and vice versa. So all they know is that they've been kept in the cell the whole time. Although, I'm sure he could merge the memories as he was able to combine the two Audrys in the Kaznia event.

I don't think Black Canary was talking about being tired in her day life and instead was just talking about how she fells at that time in the cell. She said that because none of them are actually getting any real sleep. Their minds are running as if they're awake the whole time.

Jul 11, 2020

The other ones...:

Agreed.
The fact that English obviously isn't his first language is a mark against the game too. There's typos and poor grammar everywhere, plus he repeats some phrases so often it gets annoying. I hope he spends time cleaning up the script at some point, or hiring a native speaker to do it for him
It's not a major problem though. I'm here for the art more than anything

Reactions: xMendoza

1138op

Jun 2, 2018
I'm with HentaiKami on this. Lex mentions that its like partitioning the mind. The waking self doesn't know whats going on with the one in the cell and vice versa. So all they know is that they've been kept in the cell the whole time. Although, I'm sure he could merge the memories as he was able to combine the two Audrys in the Kaznia event.

I don't think Black Canary was talking about being tired in her day life and instead was just talking about how she fells at that time in the cell. She said that because none of them are actually getting any real sleep. Their minds are running as if they're awake the whole time.
Ah, I might have missed that one. With which girl does he say that?
That's what makes the way the save system works so frustrating. No way to hop back to redo a scene.

But it doesn't take away the fact that this game could be more than it is right now.
I again make the comparison with Seeds of Chaos. A boatload of good art there, and the dialogue and story is worked out good as well.

zed127

Jul 12, 2017

With April now in full swing, the next SU update is soon approaching and with it comes seeing two sets of Bonds grow around Lex. See how Cheshire and Artemis grow to maintain their unique relationships with Lex all the while having to once again compete against the other. Bare witness to not only the Bonds between Artemis * Cheshire... But the bonds between another pair as well.
Please please please be Galatea and Supergirl.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes