HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
have blackfire as your henchwoman and keep going to Starfire's cell, while also progressing blackfire's cell, don't remember if you have to then at one point take blackfire off from being henchwoman for a moment

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
hard to say just like hard to say when this game will ever get done. i will probley be dead befor that happens lol.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
So we are getting
Artemis and Starfire content

They keep mentioning bonds
This could be a reference to Galatea as she has a mental link with Supergirl

Could also be raven as she is bound to Tala's shop

Could be a reference to Wonder woman and the lasso of truth but I think that's unlikely
i would like to see more "mental submission", artemis, ww and canary feel like their content isnt over because they stay confrontational even after everything. so it kinda feels like they still want to fight it. i think this is why people like the content for super girl, miss martian and vixen as much. since they not only accept it, but still feel unique in how they do it.

i hope this new update work on that aspect, as its something i would like to see more of.

also, i keep harping about it but, the game needs to add more cloning, why not have clone versions of the characters we can put to work in the brothel/stripclub. as is, it feels like such a handywork to have to undo the mc to send them back, only to have to waste a ton of money again to put them back in their cells.

also, i really think they could add cell customization. doesnt need to be much, and it doesnt need to do much either, just put a few spots in the background that can be swapped for pictures/statues/wallpaper. maybe they could add them from the raids we sent the other league members, so it would be a nice way to keep that relevant without adding new random crap.

we could send them to places to steal furniture from those places. and we get a new random one from them that we can put on the diferent rooms.

these systems are easy to implement but would also make the game feel more rewarding for engaging with itself.

also, why not implement a "perpetual contract", with the other villains? so we dont need to go back and try to find them again? make it more expensive, like 5x their asking price, or even, why not get a "unique raid" to send them and if you do it, you get them permanently added to your roster?

maybe also add a "random rotation" to the female villains in lex room, so we could jump in and get a random one each day to spice it up.

all of those smaller mechanics would add so much to the game, and again, are not hard to add.

Carvangar

Jul 9, 2017

Just as the seasons change, so do the Bonds between people. Last week we showed off what the incredible Cheshire and Artemis are up to in the coming SU update.

This week we once more tease the next pair that will be receiving content. Unlike Chesire and Artemis... Blackfire & Starfire's Bond may be a bit one sided... Will Lex let these two continue as is or... Do they require a more forceful hand?

Find out in the coming final weeks of April. More so... Brace for something More outside of these Bonds. More... Is always better.
Just as the seasons change, so do the Bonds between people. Last week we showed off what the incredible Cheshire and Artemis are up to in the coming SU update.

This week we once more tease the next pair that will be receiving content. Unlike Chesire and Artemis... Blackfire & Starfire's Bond may be a bit one sided... Will Lex let these two continue as is or... Do they require a more forceful hand?

Find out in the coming final weeks of April. More so... Brace for something More outside of these Bonds. More... Is always better.

-----------------------

Final weeks is a bad omen, there is a single week left in April.... :cry::cry::cry:

aff571

Jun 6, 2017

-----------------------

Final weeks is a bad omen, there is a single week left in April.... :cry::cry::cry:
What are you talking about?! SR7 has never been late on a build. Never ever.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I wish they would add sound.
At least on scenes where theyre getting an intro and/or changing of outfits in their cells.

Saying one of their lines from the series/movies.
Their voices would make it so much sexier.
SR7 has said one day he wants to add sounds to stuff in menus and things like that but nothing about actresses. Maybe that could change one day but finding voices for every character is a big challenge.
Need a game like this for marvel characters
One day I'll do it.
BWWS.PNG
Isnt this scene NTR?:LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Need more like this:giggle:
Yeah it would be the netori type of ntr. This is probably the most focused version of it so far.
do you have an idea for the next release date ?
Best case scenario is 30th of April or 1st of May. Nothing official though.

Last edited:

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019

-----------------------

it is gunsmoke we are talking about, his months are known to have extra weeks attached to them...

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
SR7 has said one day he wants to add sounds to stuff in menus and things like that but nothing about actresses. Maybe that could change one day but finding voices for every character is a big challenge.

One day I'll do it.
View attachment 1774258

Yeah it would be the netori type of ntr. This is probably the most focused version of it so far.

Best case scenario is 30th of April or 1st of May. Nothing official though.
where is the image from? Is it just fan art or a real game being made?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes