Linkolek

Oct 19, 2017
So, I last checked this game in ... 2019?... I think? Back then it was a bit of a grind, but manageable. What go to me was that there were "holes" in scenes: there were locations that would give CG to some girls, but not others, which would be OK if there was a way to tell whatever I have all scenes for girl / location (and how many of the other are there).

I found it frustrating that wihout looking it up onliner I can't even tell if it's bad RNG, or there is just no scene implemented yet.

Has it got any better in that regard? Some sort of "That's all for now." after unlocking all scenes for character in given location, build in CG replay with blank spots to show what's IS THERE IN THE CURRENT BUILD, not will be eventually?

The closest thing was the link in the first post, but that's a bit outdated.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

Just as the seasons change, so do the Bonds between people. Last week we showed off what the incredible Cheshire and Artemis are up to in the coming SU update.

This week we once more tease the next pair that will be receiving content. Unlike Chesire and Artemis... Blackfire & Starfire's Bond may be a bit one sided... Will Lex let these two continue as is or... Do they require a more forceful hand?

Find out in the coming final weeks of April. More so... Brace for something More outside of these Bonds. More... Is always better.
Just as the seasons change, so do the Bonds between people. Last week we showed off what the incredible Cheshire and Artemis are up to in the coming SU update.

This week we once more tease the next pair that will be receiving content. Unlike Chesire and Artemis... Blackfire & Starfire's Bond may be a bit one sided... Will Lex let these two continue as is or... Do they require a more forceful hand?

Find out in the coming final weeks of April. More so... Brace for something More outside of these Bonds. More... Is always better.

-----------------------

Final weeks is a bad omen, there is a single week left in April.... :cry::cry::cry:
i was right.

RedXSlade

May 25, 2018

-----------------------

Final weeks is a bad omen, there is a single week left in April.... :cry::cry::cry:
YES! My favorite orange duo

Mehr7ad

Oct 24, 2021
Why nobody make an unofficial android version for this game. I really want to play this but I don't have a PC...
Or unofficial renpy version that could work too

Last edited:

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Why nobody make an unofficial android version for this game. I really want to play this but I don't have a PC...
Or unofficial renpy version that could work too
Because it's not Ren'py and people can't make a port without the original files or remaking everything from scratch.

• Sad
Reactions: Mehr7ad

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
anyone have anything to unlock all the Bordello costumes?
Think I got them all for labs/Private Rooms but none for the Bordello

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
i would like to see more "mental submission", artemis, ww and canary feel like their content isnt over because they stay confrontational even after everything. so it kinda feels like they still want to fight it. i think this is why people like the content for super girl, miss martian and vixen as much. since they not only accept it, but still feel unique in how they do it.

i hope this new update work on that aspect, as its something i would like to see more of.

also, i keep harping about it but, the game needs to add more cloning, why not have clone versions of the characters we can put to work in the brothel/stripclub. as is, it feels like such a handywork to have to undo the mc to send them back, only to have to waste a ton of money again to put them back in their cells.

also, i really think they could add cell customization. doesnt need to be much, and it doesnt need to do much either, just put a few spots in the background that can be swapped for pictures/statues/wallpaper. maybe they could add them from the raids we sent the other league members, so it would be a nice way to keep that relevant without adding new random crap.

we could send them to places to steal furniture from those places. and we get a new random one from them that we can put on the diferent rooms.

these systems are easy to implement but would also make the game feel more rewarding for engaging with itself.

also, why not implement a "perpetual contract", with the other villains? so we dont need to go back and try to find them again? make it more expensive, like 5x their asking price, or even, why not get a "unique raid" to send them and if you do it, you get them permanently added to your roster?

maybe also add a "random rotation" to the female villains in lex room, so we could jump in and get a random one each day to spice it up.

all of those smaller mechanics would add so much to the game, and again, are not hard to add.
The defiance makes it hot. Artemis is my favorite, all your talk about wanting them to cave is preference.
Random rotation for Lex room could be neat though.

Reactions: TNTed

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
A question out of interest I read that update will be about bonds and ties between 4 characters but does anyone know if more will come or not?
I have been hoping for a mercy update for a while now

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
A question out of interest I read that update will be about bonds and ties between 4 characters but does anyone know if more will come or not?
I have been hoping for a mercy update for a while now
Read the Star/Blackfire post, says more than just those two bonds.
What that more is is unkown, could be Mercy, could be something different entirely.

Reactions: affen123
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes