Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I don't think it will be out in April, but I believe it will be released on time within the release window (April 30-May 6).

If I'm right, I hope you like furry because you're getting Cheetah.

If I'm wrong...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nah bro, cheetah ain't a furry. She was a scientist in a lab accident. I swear she only looks like that because of an accident. It's ok!

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
I don't think it will be out in April, but I believe it will be released on time within the release window (April 30-May 6).

If I'm right, I hope you like furry because you're getting Cheetah.

If I'm wrong...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
>Wonder Woman
Not to shit on people for their taste. Preference is preference. But talk about generic.

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
Well, well, well...

We have run into a few more problems than we would have liked in testing and are still ironing them out. Once we have things fixed, we'll get the new update out as soon as possible.
Cheats and a couple other systems will be updated as well.
For now we'll give you a mystery to solve for a new character, thanks for the patience!

Jul 11, 2020
Well, well, well...

We have run into a few more problems than we would have liked in testing and are still ironing them out. Once we have things fixed, we'll get the new update out as soon as possible.
For now we'll give you a mystery to solve for a new character, thanks for the patience!
I really wish he'd just focus on finishing off the girls already there rather than keep adding more new ones
How long has Catwoman been in this game for again?

Cumshoe112

Aug 12, 2020
Well, well, well...

As usual

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
24d0e59984a2f347ae9addb459dd6bbd.gif
Off and I really hoped they would update the game tomorrow ...
So they will add 2 new characters or just 1?

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Well, well, well...

silh00.jpg
i got nothing.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Skirata

Dec 7, 2017
It's either fire or morgaine le fay......
Personally I hope more for second tha first.......
Let's hope for quick update.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
I was thinking Mary Marvel (counterpart to superwoman)
View attachment 1785970
Someone mentioned Donna Troy but I don't think it's her.
View attachment 1785975
Mary Marvel would be nice, but considering bonds, the bond between Fire and Ice and that profile compard to Fire's looks in the DCAU...I think it's Fire.
But the title one of a kind...would lend towards Mary Marvel since she and Superwoman are alternate versions of each other.

Reactions: Henshinvolt
Feb 5, 2018
>Wonder Woman
Not to shit on people for their taste. Preference is preference. But talk about generic.
WW and Lois is in my top 3. I think a lot of it has to do with watching them in shows while growing up and perhaps experiencing a crush. So naturally I'm more attached to those 2 characters as a result. Mercy is also in my top 3 but she was new to me when I found this game, so I like her for more original reasons I guess.

Reactions: relativeupstairs829
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes