akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
when will the new version come out i think for this weekend or next week the safest thing

Tuesday888

Nov 1, 2019
Read the Star/Blackfire post, says more than just those two bonds.
What that more is is unkown, could be Mercy, could be something different entirely.
From the looks of it, it looks like it follows a certain theme, with one hero being related to a henchwoman so the most likely suspect is gonna be Galeata and Supergirl.
I still hope for a future possible Hawkgirl/Wonder Woman interaction somehow :unsure:

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
From the looks of it, it looks like it follows a certain theme, with one hero being related to a henchwoman so the most likely suspect is gonna be Galeata and Supergirl.
I still hope for a future possible Hawkgirl/Wonder Woman interaction somehow :unsure:
Yeah, after Artemis/Cheshire Star/Blackfire was obvious.
But they specificaly said in the Artemis/Cheshire post another set of bonds.
In the Star/Blackfire post they said something more outside of bonds, not more bonds.
Which is why I think Supergirl/Galatea isn't likely, or else it'd be ANOTHER set of bonds teased, not something outside of bonds.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
The defiance makes it hot. Artemis is my favorite, all your talk about wanting them to cave is preference.
Random rotation for Lex room could be neat though.
i see where you are coming from, its just that, to me, the dialogue feels incomplete, kinda like they still have more "steps" to go. specially because many of the other girls gain new dialogue for the other scenes when they do submit, while the ones that "resist" dont really do.

VinCredable

Nov 7, 2020
how do i get lobo cant seem to hire himm\
Place Supergirl, Wonder Woman and Hawkgirl into the bordello then observe each one everyday until you see Lobo with each of them. Then visit the bordello again to interact with Lobo about his 'bill'. This will unlock him for hire.

Also, if you place Lobo to guard the bordello for a day then remove him and send him on some heists. Go to the bordello again afterwards for another interaction which will lead to gaining another girl in your cells

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Let's take bets on if this update comes out on time or not.
If you are right? Your least favorite girl? Imagine she is getting banged by me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
Let's take bets on if this update comes out on time or not.

If you are wrong, your favorite girl in the game? Imagine she is banging me.

If you are right? Your least favorite girl? Imagine she is getting banged by me.
I don't think it will be out in April, but I believe it will be released on time within the release window (April 30-May 6).

If I'm right, I hope you like furry because you're getting Cheetah.

If I'm wrong...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mr_SmithXoXo

Nov 11, 2020
Can someone drop the current game assets background, character models, outfits, and etc? I'd do myself but stuff like utiny ripper and unity assets explorer don't work on Mac. The old CG Assets link is dead on 1st page.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes