JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Ah, I might have missed that one. With which girl does he say that?
That's what makes the way the save system works so frustrating. No way to hop back to redo a scene.
Unfortunately, I don't remember the scene. I'm with ya on the save system. I'd have to start over to figure out which scene it was.

WestSide23

Aug 10, 2018
Agreed.
The fact that English obviously isn't his first language is a mark against the game too. There's typos and poor grammar everywhere, plus he repeats some phrases so often it gets annoying. I hope he spends time cleaning up the script at some point, or hiring a native speaker to do it for him
It's not a major problem though. I'm here for the art more than anything
I'm pretty sure English is his first language though ?

RedXSlade

May 25, 2018

With April now in full swing, the next SU update is soon approaching and with it comes seeing two sets of Bonds grow around Lex. See how Cheshire and Artemis grow to maintain their unique relationships with Lex all the while having to once again compete against the other. Bare witness to not only the Bonds between Artemis * Cheshire... But the bonds between another pair as well.
I hope its Starfire X Blackfire stuff

Boosttowin

Sep 14, 2019
Hey Got the Wonder Woman Slut outfit in a previous save but Started fresh on a new system, I have done all of the wonder woman cell scenes a dozen times over, what else can I do to unlock the final outfit?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes