DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Bruh wut, y would this make any sense rn?
Mostly a joke, but Sunset does love Korra. And that Korra banner for SU doesn't really make sense and from a new account lol.
I could see that being a hidden teaser. And Sunset adds mostly what he fancies and is feeling at the moment.
But again mostly a joke.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Mostly a joke, but Sunset does love Korra. And that Korra banner for SU doesn't really make sense and from a new account lol.
I could see that being a hidden teaser. And Sunset adds mostly what he fancies and is feeling at the moment.
But again mostly a joke.
Or Miss Martian uses her forces.Or some of the Sorceress.
To change a character to looks like Korra.

Reactions: evilkitty97

justme017

Aug 16, 2017
Who knew GS was so into physics. “More news on the June update, very soon!” = “Clocks run slower in deeper gravitational wells.”
translation: “really soon” for him is over 10 days for us… that’s genius level stuff right there.

Aug 6, 2017
I wish Western Developers would stop doing this, they get a shit ton of money, have a whole team filled with every skill they need, and yet they take forever to develop while constantly saying "Update soon". I know this stuff takes a long time, but with a full team you would think they could push this stuff out faster. Plus I bet this update will just have Mercy getting fucked and that's it.

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
1656637450920.png

It seems like forever ago that we started. We wanted to thank everyone who's been around as long as we have been doing this! SU was first created about a week after we started the Patreon as a side project to try out games. So it is impressive to see how far it's come now!
Lana Lang has shown up for the first time! She had been worked on quite a while ago but was never put into action. We are working on some larger-scale events for the next update that we have been prepping for a while.
Unfortunately, we ran into a lot of problems with the rebuild of Mercy's room. So We ended up just reverting to her old one for the time being.
We wanted to ensure this update came out on schedule to give us the most time for the next update. We'll make sure she is working correctly for the next one.
Hope you guys enjoy this update, and thanks for all the support over the years. SU really couldn't exist without everyone who has given time and money to the project!

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
so, the release will be "on time" whatever that means for GS, but we wont get the main content of the update? im a bit confused there with the whole "reverting" thing, also "the next one" means the next update in a couple of months?

of course, it could also mean we will get mercy's content, but it wont be in her room like the others, but the way it was worded made it seems like we wont get it...

can anyone more enlightened shine upon this one for me?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes