Mar 18, 2018
A kink is a kink is a kink. There is no reason to try and "get it." People get turned on by whatever for whatever reason. Brain chemicals are crazy man.
I would think that procreative sex is, by definition, not a kink. Admittedly kink has a pretty loose definition but surely we have to draw the line somewhere. I literally cannot think of anything more vanilla.

ghostfreak445

Jul 5, 2019
Alright, state your predictions, everyone! Tomorrow is June 30th! We were told that this update is coming at the end of June, and that time is now. Do you think we'll actually get the update tomorrow? Or do you think we'll just get another teaser, with the usual excuse and the update actually being released in like, the middle of July? I'm predicting that the latter will happen, if the former happens I'll be pleasantly suprised (though then it will most likely be a smaller update than the last one in terms of new content).

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
Alright, state your predictions, everyone! Tomorrow is June 30th! We were told that this update is coming at the end of June, and that time is now. Do you think we'll actually get the update tomorrow? Or do you think we'll just get another teaser, with the usual excuse and the update actually being released in like, the middle of July? I'm predicting that the latter will happen, if the former happens I'll be pleasantly suprised (though then it will most likely be a smaller update than the last one in terms of new content).
I don't count a release before the end of the first week of the month any more, so it's better to not expect it by tomorrow.

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
so basically im stuck? every mission no matter the success ratio, just fail
You can buy an item from Tala that increases Mission Success chance by 10%. Also, different villains have different success rates for different missions so, try hiring other villains abd sending them.
The other possibility is you've encountered a bug.

Reactions: evilkitty97

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
Is GS only making characters that were specifically in the JLU show? I can't quite remember who was in there,except the main girls ofc. I'd like for him to take someone from the comics too. I'd fucking love for Punchline to be in the game,she's hot af.
Anything goes. We have for example girls from YoungJustice, Superwoman from Crisis On Two Earths or Donna Troy from the comics.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes