ReaperDragon.exe

Sep 4, 2021
For anyone who still has a hard time getting Darci, here is what you need to do. First, have cloning complete and Galatea unlocked. Second, do the yacht event at least once. Third, once you do the first two, you'll be able to work on Robotics, do it three time. Next, go to the hideout and watch the event between Darci and Toyman play out. Last, go back to Robotics and do it three times. Tadaa, Darci is now unlocked and is in the cell area.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Haven't played since 2.3.3, should I wait a year or worth picking up again? I just dread doing the walking around thing; I get the author has some sort of exhibitionist kink, but damn does it get repetitive and formulaic. I almost understand VN peoples' critique of some of these games.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Can you put ivy in a cell? And also how do you unlock more of superwoman's costumes other than her 2 default, slut, suit and naked?
You can assign Ivy to Lex's room after you hire her, just like with all the other hireable villains. As for Superwoman, the costumes you just listed are her only cell outfits.

Reactions: KaiserST

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
can we get the characters pregnant yet? he's been "teasing" it for over 2 years now, not to mention it seems like virtually the same amount of content since the last time I checked, which was 6 months ago.
has anything significant actually happened or is it just more filler leash scenes with a few copy paste scenes for different girls?

jonbox

Aug 19, 2018
can we get the characters pregnant yet? he's been "teasing" it for over 2 years now, not to mention it seems like virtually the same amount of content since the last time I checked, which was 6 months ago.
has anything significant actually happened or is it just more filler leash scenes with a few copy paste scenes for different girls?
No, there has been no development of possibilities beyond a long-established pattern. Only new girls and scenes from the already known list.

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
No, there has been no development of possibilities beyond a long-established pattern. Only new girls and scenes from the already known list.
Plus that would require gunsmoke to put some thought in to the story we all know that's not going to happen

Prototype909

Jul 2, 2018
Finally got around to playing this, pretty impressed by the amount of content even if I could still nitpick things I'd like to see more of like villainess scenes. Given how I've read this game already suffers from a healthy dose of feature creep I won't get my hopes up, but I wonder if stuff like preg content or other things people ask for would be better suited for an ending or something so that you wouldn't have to implement it piecemeal girl by girl. Something like "Harem ending - (Conditional on having every cell character max deviced and all their main events done + all the Lex Room villainess scenes done) etc.

I'm sure it's a completely different experience discovering this game this deep in development compared to people who have been here waiting since the start though.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Finally got around to playing this, pretty impressed by the amount of content even if I could still nitpick things I'd like to see more of like villainess scenes. Given how I've read this game already suffers from a healthy dose of feature creep I won't get my hopes up, but I wonder if stuff like preg content or other things people ask for would be better suited for an ending or something so that you wouldn't have to implement it piecemeal girl by girl. Something like "Harem ending - (Conditional on having every cell character max deviced and all their main events done + all the Lex Room villainess scenes done) etc.

I'm sure it's a completely different experience discovering this game this deep in development compared to people who have been here waiting since the start though.
SR7 has said pregnancy stuff would probably only be in a ending event.

Prototype909

Jul 2, 2018
SR7 has said pregnancy stuff would probably only be in a ending event.
That's the only way it would make sense to be honest (And it would also be a lot less work, and thus more feasible). Although it's still far away (If it even happens) it's fun to speculate about what types of endings the game could have.

Braniac Lex, Heroine harem, Villainess/Legion harem, Justice League victory, Henchwomen specific stuff etc.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes