Exed010

May 29, 2022
View attachment 1882098

With the end of June fast approaching, a new SU update is lined up to release alongside it. The June update will bring forth Mercy but that begs the question... What kind of Mercy?

The story of Mercy will finally be getting the spotlight once again and it begs the question? Does one show Mercy... To Mercy? Or maybe... She herself brings things to a halt?

Expect some fun moments as Mercy's content FINALLY gets expanded. More news on the June update, very soon!

Teaser time starting now is a good sign.

Also, Mercy is unexpected but very welcome!
I really can't wait to leash her if this one is possible

jaboney

Jun 9, 2019
How would anyone be able to make it for a version that isn't out yet? You need to modify the file that comes with each update.
I was just wondering if we could have an updated version, period, since the current mod is out of date. It's likely the person who made it might not see this page until after the update (barely more than a week away), since they are months late to the current version :)

ghostfreak445

Jul 5, 2019
So supposedly this update is coming at the end of this month already. Everyone, place your bets on whether you think the update will actually release by the end of June, or whether, like always, after a certain amount of teasers he'll just go dark and then resurface with either another teaser or the actual release of the update at like the start or middle of July saying the usual "oh we ran into some problems blah blah blah" excuse.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
I wonder if this means he gonna add a bunch of the bordello/leash/completion type stuff for each character from the stream(s) instead of more new characters/content.
I certainly hope so!

I'm not against new characters far from it, but we have enough for a little while that I feel the dev should focus on enriching the MB, which seems to me very overlooked lately...

Reactions: evilkitty97

Ero-Toth

Sep 6, 2021
Does anyone knows how to edit, craft or create new outfit for the girls? i am kinda bored to not see anything new on some characters.

Last edited:

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
View attachment 1882098

With the end of June fast approaching, a new SU update is lined up to release alongside it. The June update will bring forth Mercy but that begs the question... What kind of Mercy?

The story of Mercy will finally be getting the spotlight once again and it begs the question? Does one show Mercy... To Mercy? Or maybe... She herself brings things to a halt?

Expect some fun moments as Mercy's content FINALLY gets expanded. More news on the June update, very soon!

Teaser time starting now is a good sign.

Also, Mercy is unexpected but very welcome!
Wow cool a new update released in a month

I wonder if this is where we see faora

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
Aug 4, 2020
Ok so, I got batgirls scenes unlocked. I fully upgraded her device, and then had her go to the cells. I got that all the way up to anal, what do I do now? I cant use her in the bordello or the strip club, I cant upgrade her device any further to get that last unlock, and her scenes in the cell are all just repeats. Am I missing something?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes