ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
View attachment 1872771
View attachment 1872772
Pics for reference. She is greyed out in the GS, as if she were busy somewhere else. But inside the MB she is not greyed out, however, I cannot click on her to assign her to a room.
It happened to me too exactly as you've described but I just figured the release was bugged to high heaven since I encountered a lot more wonky stuff. I ended up just putting her in cells and doing that stuff. I'll try her out in the clubs after another update or two.

Jan 31, 2022
I've got a question and I don't know whether my game is bugged or just the most recent update: Basically I watched some videos of this game from a few years ago and in that specific game play the cells were full of the heroines that you can use in the bordello and glamor slam (wonder woman, Artemis, etc) but in my version they're only limited to the bordello and glamor slam and they're not in the cells so I have no interaction with them. Is this how it's supposed to be?

HailToTheDock

Mar 2, 2018
so I'm a bit confused on how things work gameplay wise. Do I have to go and repeat and action multiple times to unlock the next thing or can I just wait? Kinda boring having to spent a solid minute going to each cell and repeating the last action/talk until I unlock something new.

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
so I'm a bit confused on how things work gameplay wise. Do I have to go and repeat and action multiple times to unlock the next thing or can I just wait? Kinda boring having to spent a solid minute going to each cell and repeating the last action/talk until I unlock something new.
Yes. Three times for each action. Change costume (optional) and repeat the scene.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I've got a question and I don't know whether my game is bugged or just the most recent update: Basically I watched some videos of this game from a few years ago and in that specific game play the cells were full of the heroines that you can use in the bordello and glamor slam (wonder woman, Artemis, etc) but in my version they're only limited to the bordello and glamor slam and they're not in the cells so I have no interaction with them. Is this how it's supposed to be?
To get them to the cells you have to upgrade their devices via the labs. While they're in the cells they can't be assigned to GS or MB because you're making them conscious, if you want to use them to make money or see their content from GS or MB after putting them into the cells you can reset their devices.
Not every heroine has all content available currently. Right now a lot of MB content is missing.

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
I noticed (I'm late) that they added new scenes for Harley (BJ) which even got better than that old scene. I wonder if this custom has been released or not, and if GSG will work on future content for Mercy (yes, she needs it because the old scenes HJ, BJ are awful) My other question is, is the missing costume normal or do I need to do something to catch it? Mercy Naked and Lingerie 2 weren't showing up, I had to go to the regedit put.
View attachment 1847121
View attachment 1847122

About these two, but my question is, are they (Jessica Cruz & Jinny Hex) in the game? or is it just fan art?
View attachment 1847139
View attachment 1847140
I'm curious who is that in the first pic, wearing shorts?

iopasd96

Aug 12, 2020
Is she in one of the cell rooms?
She is not. I can't put her on one yet, since I don't have them unlocked.
It happened to me too exactly as you've described but I just figured the release was bugged to high heaven since I encountered a lot more wonky stuff. I ended up just putting her in cells and doing that stuff. I'll try her out in the clubs after another update or two.
Sad, really. Thanks!

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
She is not. I can't put her on one yet, since I don't have them unlocked.

Sad, really. Thanks!
Try unlocking her and then resetting her device and upgrading it again to max without unlocking. Had a similar issue with another character some time ago and this worked for me at the time.

Jan 31, 2022
Is wonder woman content not there? All I can do is lasso her and after I did 2 or 3 times it locks out and says she needs time off basically... Can't speak to her either, is this all it or what do I have to do?

Dec 24, 2020
Is wonder woman content not there? All I can do is lasso her and after I did 2 or 3 times it locks out and says she needs time off basically... Can't speak to her either, is this all it or what do I have to do?
There should be content there after the lasso scenes. Have you tried talking to her or doing things with her while Superwoman is your Henchwoman?

Jan 31, 2022
There should be content there after the lasso scenes. Have you tried talking to her or doing things with her while Superwoman is your Henchwoman?
Yes, at the beginning I talked with her a lot and so did superwoman and there were 2 or 3 lasso scenes and then nothing. Unlocked a lot of costumes (got to slut costume) and then all of it stopped, can't speak with her, actions only gives you lasso which when u press it it says she needs a break. Weird stuff but I'll try again tomorrow and pass some days with other girls.

Exed010

May 29, 2022
Guys, I have something to ask you
While I want to leash on Audrey and there is an option about Wonder Woman is show up
After that Lex bring Audrey to meet Wonder Woman in cell, They're talking for moment
And next night I come to see Audrey one more times and there is no new option there
Is there anymore scene about Wonder Woman with Audrey?
Or that's all scene for now?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Guys, I have something to ask you
While I want to leash on Audrey and there is an option about Wonder Woman is show up
After that Lex bring Audrey to meet Wonder Woman in cell, They're talking for moment
And next night I come to see Audrey one more times and there is no new option there
Is there anymore scene about Wonder Woman with Audrey?
Or that's all scene for now?
So far is only that scene.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes