undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
Yes, at the beginning I talked with her a lot and so did superwoman and there were 2 or 3 lasso scenes and then nothing. Unlocked a lot of costumes (got to slut costume) and then all of it stopped, can't speak with her, actions only gives you lasso which when u press it it says she needs a break. Weird stuff but I'll try again tomorrow and pass some days with other girls.
If you get message that Lex will give Superwoman a break when attempting to use Lasso, then you could try removing Superwoman from Henchwoman position and use Lasso on WW again, should be a few 1on1 Lasso scenes with her, and then Strip should eventually unlock, if I remember it correctly.

Dec 24, 2020
Yes, at the beginning I talked with her a lot and so did superwoman and there were 2 or 3 lasso scenes and then nothing. Unlocked a lot of costumes (got to slut costume) and then all of it stopped, can't speak with her, actions only gives you lasso which when u press it it says she needs a break. Weird stuff but I'll try again tomorrow and pass some days with other girls.
How about trying without Superwoman as a henchwoman. Don't ask me why but the more recent WW stuff doesn't include Superwoman in it... because reasons...

Daniboss

Oct 25, 2021
I have a problem here, I want to go into the labs in lexcorp, but it takes me to the office, what should I do? Any help is appreciated.

Reactions: zippydan

vsnkjbkbnck

Nov 15, 2021
Guys, How can I unlock this scene?
View attachment 1879809

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you have to post ivy at the meta bordello and have batgirl doing something in the bordello and then you have to remove ivy from the bordello, revisit to get the scene. also that image has been edited cause there is no green eye effect on batgirl in the actual scene

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Hello guys, sorry for the bothering , but do you know if SR7 is still available somewhere ?
He streams on Picarto. If you need to ask questions or whatever, during a stream is probably the best place to catch him.

You can also message on Patreon or the Discord but I think you're more likely to get a response if you can catch him live.

I have a problem here, I want to go into the labs in lexcorp, but it takes me to the office, what should I do? Any help is appreciated.
All I can suggest is that you check to make sure that you're selecting the correct part of the map screen. If you're already definitely selecting the lab and not the office then it sounds like you've run into a nasty bug and I don't know what you can do to fix it.

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
1655755936413.png

With the end of June fast approaching, a new SU update is lined up to release alongside it. The June update will bring forth Mercy but that begs the question... What kind of Mercy?

The story of Mercy will finally be getting the spotlight once again and it begs the question? Does one show Mercy... To Mercy? Or maybe... She herself brings things to a halt?

Expect some fun moments as Mercy's content FINALLY gets expanded. More news on the June update, very soon!

Teaser time starting now is a good sign.

Also, Mercy is unexpected but very welcome!

jaboney

Jun 9, 2019
My main gripe with this game has been the lack of a text speed option so I decided to make a

Instant Text Speed Mod

Replace the Assembly-CSharp.dll file in your SU_2.3.5_Data/Managed subfolder with this one and the text speed should change to instant. I haven't seen any problems yet but I can't guarantee there aren't problems! Back up your original Assembly-CSharp.dll first!

This should ONLY be used on the current version, 2.3.5.

For anyone's curiosity here's the steps I did to make it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can we have an updated version? Maybe for the version coming at the end of this month :)

Edit: no point, the given tutorial is good enough

Last edited:
Reactions: yurijuii

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
View attachment 1882098

With the end of June fast approaching, a new SU update is lined up to release alongside it. The June update will bring forth Mercy but that begs the question... What kind of Mercy?

The story of Mercy will finally be getting the spotlight once again and it begs the question? Does one show Mercy... To Mercy? Or maybe... She herself brings things to a halt?

Expect some fun moments as Mercy's content FINALLY gets expanded. More news on the June update, very soon!

holly shit finaly mercy update.

Reactions: evilkitty97

Erudito

Mar 10, 2018
View attachment 1882098

i have waited years for this. God have mercy on us all.

EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021
View attachment 1882098

I wonder if this means he gonna add a bunch of the bordello/leash/completion type stuff for each character from the stream(s) instead of more new characters/content.

Apr 2, 2018
I am now excited about the new mercy content, but I need to transfer my save file from my old laptop to my new laptop. Can someone help me?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes