UploadGuy

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
I guess she is the last one of the big names,gotta keep dangling that carrot. What's even weirder is that we still don't have scenes with characters that were there from day 1,no anal with Roulette except the prison event and no sex with mercy besides events lol.
What I assume the issue is that the code written for Mercy, Catwoman, etc is probably fucked beyond belief and it is way easier to code in new character events and actions than to deal with the old code. It is probably why Harley's fucked up BJ animation was in the game for so long and was buggy. Eventually he'll get around to it whenever he feels like it or his patrons start pressuring him to do something about it.

paracetamol95

Oct 15, 2019
What I assume the issue is that the code written for Mercy, Catwoman, etc is probably fucked beyond belief and it is way easier to code in new character events and actions than to deal with the old code. It is probably why Harley's fucked up BJ animation was in the game for so long and was buggy. Eventually he'll get around to it whenever he feels like it or his patrons start pressuring him to do something about it.
If it's easier to make new characters than update old ones, then he should do just that. Remake em in the new format.

Reactions: ghostfreak445

BlameApple

Nov 30, 2020
If it's easier to make new characters than update old ones, then he should do just that. Remake em in the new format.
Usually I'd make the sign of the cross at the R Word, but I think this is one of the few games where I would really support a remake. Preferably on Renpy.

paracetamol95

Oct 15, 2019
Usually I'd make the sign of the cross at the R Word, but I think this is one of the few games where I would really support a remake. Preferably on Renpy.
Lol I'm not even saying the whole game, just the jank-ass early characters. Unless that would make development quicker from here on out? I'm not exactly an expert admittedly.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I mean there was also that whole SU Rebuilt attempt, but there was some problems with the person who was responsible for Renpy version iirc and it has been pretty much abandoned if my understanding is correct.

amancito

Feb 6, 2021
It's a shame this ended up being a skins collector. The amount of art in this game is trully astonishing, but it's basically the same over and over again with a different skin and a slightly changed dialog.

Imagine if instead of that the author made a complete story arc for each heroine with dedicated locations and secondary characters.

UploadGuy

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
It's a shame this ended up being a skins collector. The amount of art in this game is trully astonishing, but it's basically the same over and over again with a different skin and a slightly changed dialog.

Imagine if instead of that the author made a complete story arc for each heroine with dedicated locations and secondary characters.

Same, but for me its more of the lack of writing in the sex scenes. They're not horrible, but way too many H-games seem to skim over the sex writings, and of course if a dev ever needs help, I would be happy to provide it as I can show you a sample of my writing with a game i modded on here a few months ago.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Hey guys I talked to Roulette but how do I unlock Donna and Cassie?
I would guess that a prerequisite would be to have Wonder Woman in your cells. Lex seems to get interested in the Amazons after speaking with her a few times. So capture WW and get her device levelled up so you can put her in your cells, visit her a few times, and then you should get an option to talk about them with Roulette if the prerequisite thing works as I expect it should. After you've talked about them with Roulette it's the same steps to capture them as the other girls, just make devices and send hired villains/henchwomen to catch them.

iopasd96

Aug 12, 2020
Cassie appears grey out in the Glamour Slam, as if she were unavilable. In the Meta Bordello, she is not greyed out, but I cannot clik on her nor place anywhere. Anyone else encountered this bug?

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Cassie appears grey out in the Glamour Slam, as if she were unavilable. In the Meta Bordello, she is not greyed out, but I cannot clik on her nor place anywhere. Anyone else encountered this bug?
Cassie and Donna don't have Bordello scenes.

iopasd96

Aug 12, 2020
Cassie and Donna don't have Bordello scenes.
Not what I meant. I can place Donna in a Bordello room well enough, and when I go into the cam room, I get the message saying there are no scenes. HOWEVER, I can't place Cassie in the Bordello room at all. Neither can I place her on the GS. She is nowhere else, but it's as if she were "locked". I already had her done stuff, so idk why this is happening.

iopasd96

Aug 12, 2020
1655322589010.png
1655322626608.png
Pics for reference. She is greyed out in the GS, as if she were busy somewhere else. But inside the MB she is not greyed out, however, I cannot click on her to assign her to a room.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes