Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
If your completed game got erased then the registry keys should still work, just download the game and install again.
Accept. Did It many times. But one note: if you erase your game you need to re-install it on the same computer from which it was erased. On another computer the registry keys will be another and old saves from your game will not work.

Reactions: Jimwalrus
Sep 26, 2021
I keep getting this every time I try to play this game... Help! This actually happens with a lot of games that were made prior to the new MacOS.

You do not have permission to open the application “SU_2.3.6mac”. Contact your computer or network administrator for assistance.

I am the only one who uses this damn machine! Also, please explain the process around this issue to me as if I am a complete idiot, because I am when it comes to this stuff.

Skurt

Apr 10, 2017
Any one else have this problem? When u choose stand up she switches back to the newer costume :S this only happens in the vault gallery thing!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: cattjay12345

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I wish Cassandra Cain would be added to the game
And Stephanie Brown too
I was asking for this since 2018.
If he wants to add more pairs I can see something like this
Fire and Ice-people are asking for them.A lot.
Batgirl-Cassandra Cain and Stephanie Brown
Green Lantern pair 1-Jessica Cruz and Arisia Rrab
Green Lantern pair 2-Jennifer-Lynn Hayden(Jade) and Sojourner "Jo" Mullein
Green Lantern pair 3-Katma Tui and Soranik Natu
Green Lantern pair 4-Sendrina and Droxelle

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Has anyone noticed the Bordello being less and less important with each updated? I don't think there have been any MB scenes for a few updates now.
With big projects like these some things often tend to be sidelined and forgotten (though I would say Stargirl is getting a new MB pose that's for sure if you saw his Picarto stream)

• Love
Reactions: evilkitty97

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
any news about some catwoman content? We haven't done anything sexual with her.
Unless it's the end game plan,we fuck catwoman and batman breaks every bone in our body,the end lol.
Not for a long ass time lol, literally people have been clamoring for a few years and zero Catwoman stuff, like damn what the hell GS

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Not for a long ass time lol, literally people have been clamoring for a few years and zero Catwoman stuff, like damn what the hell GS
I guess she is the last one of the big names,gotta keep dangling that carrot. What's even weirder is that we still don't have scenes with characters that were there from day 1,no anal with Roulette except the prison event and no sex with mercy besides events lol.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
I guess she is the last one of the big names,gotta keep dangling that carrot. What's even weirder is that we still don't have scenes with characters that were there from day 1,no anal with Roulette except the prison event and no sex with mercy besides events lol.
Yeah for some characters their content lacking so much boggles me, I'm sure a lot of people feel that way too

• Sad
Reactions: evilkitty97

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Yeah for some characters their content lacking so much boggles me, I'm sure a lot of people feel that way too
yeah, I just hope he won't just wake up one day and say that he's tired of it and is wrapping it up. I'm fine with the game as long as he keeps adding the missing stuff. After all,there is nothing else with dc heroines to compete with SU so I'm fine with him making it for a long time. But he really should add a new event that's not a variation of the yacht event,preferably visiting themyscira with WW and adding the missing repeatable content for basic characters like Rou and Mercy. I'd like to see Spoiler or Batwoman in this too.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes