Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
I noticed (I'm late) that they added new scenes for Harley (BJ) which even got better than that old scene. I wonder if this custom has been released or not, and if GSG will work on future content for Mercy (yes, she needs it because the old scenes HJ, BJ are awful) My other question is, is the missing costume normal or do I need to do something to catch it? Mercy Naked and Lingerie 2 weren't showing up, I had to go to the regedit put.
mercy.jpg
mercy-costume.jpg

About these two, but my question is, are they (Jessica Cruz & Jinny Hex) in the game? or is it just fan art?
jessica.jpg
Jinnihex.jpg

Exed010

May 29, 2022
I noticed (I'm late) that they added new scenes for Harley (BJ) which even got better than that old scene. I wonder if this custom has been released or not, and if GSG will work on future content for Mercy (yes, she needs it because the old scenes HJ, BJ are awful) My other question is, is the missing costume normal or do I need to do something to catch it? Mercy Naked and Lingerie 2 weren't showing up, I had to go to the regedit put.
View attachment 1847121
View attachment 1847122

About these two, but my question is, are they (Jessica Cruz & Jinny Hex) in the game? or is it just fan art?
View attachment 1847139
View attachment 1847140
Can you tell me where can I have do about regedit for naked Mercy?

Last edited:
Dec 22, 2017
View attachment 1847121
View attachment 1847122

View attachment 1847139
View attachment 1847140
Yes harley bj scene was reworked...previously it was animated which is not in the game now,they said they may add it in the vault in the bonus section
I think there is no other costume for mercy at the moment,also i don't think it was mentioned if mercy's bj and hj are being redrawn
Jeccica and Jinny aren't in the game,they are fan art!

Last edited:

ImpossiblePie

Mar 27, 2020
do you guys have the same bug like this? some option was already unlocked, for example like this when anal already unlocked but sex still locked 1654247003705.png

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
Yes harley bj scene was reworked...previously it was animated which is not in the game now,they said they may add it in the vault in the bonus section
I think there is no other costume for mercy at the moment,also i don't think it was mentioned if mercy's bj and hj are being redrawn
Jeccica and Jinny aren't in the game,they are fan art!
My old save had the old scene I think but this new BJ scene just got better. I'm starting a new game. Maybe some characters need new content, but one of them is Mercy who looks like she's one of the last ones that doesn't have vaginal sex and anal scenes in her cell. She needs a rework, just like Tala (BJ), Roulette (HJ, BJ) in this case they're animated, I don't know if people would hate changes. There are also MB missing scenes for several characters, but first I think the GSG needs to change some things, because having to put the heroine in the cell and then having to reset it and upgrade max to have it put in the MB is hard work. I say this because by chance a heroine receives new MB contents because always at the beginning of the game I start looking for all the scenes before putting them in the cell.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Probably an unpopular opinion, but at this point, If I were GSG I'd probably just remove the current animated content. It's not great. I don't mind when the images alternate (in and out etc) to give the impression of animation, in fact, I welcome that, but the stuff that looks like cutouts sliding around needs to go in my opinion. I'd honestly just strip it all out until I was ready to go back and work on them properly like he's said he plans to do.

If SR7 ever wants to get serious about the animations, I think learning the Toon Boom workflow effectively would be a good idea. The style looks like it would work well for rigs and it has a good Unity pipeline. It would probably be a lot of work to learn it in a way that's good though, not to mention TB can be pricey. But I think it would be fantastic for the dances... ffs here I go again voicing wanting animated dances :HideThePain:

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
Probably an unpopular opinion, but at this point, If I were GSG I'd probably just remove the current animated content. It's not great. I don't mind when the images alternate (in and out etc) to give the impression of animation, in fact, I welcome that, but the stuff that looks like cutouts sliding around needs to go in my opinion. I'd honestly just strip it all out until I was ready to go back and work on them properly like he's said he plans to do.

If SR7 ever wants to get serious about the animations, I think learning the Toon Boom workflow effectively would be a good idea. The style looks like it would work well for rigs and it has a good Unity pipeline. It would probably be a lot of work to learn it in a way that's good though, not to mention TB can be pricey. But I think it would be fantastic for the dances... ffs here I go again voicing wanting animated dances :HideThePain:
well im kind of glad he did other wise we would have to wait like 5 months between updates

Reactions: Cyberious

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
well im kind of glad he did other wise we would have to wait like 5 months between updates
Yeah, he's slowed down even without having to bother with animating newer scenes.
Not gonna lie, I'll be surprised if he actually does go back and add animations eventually like he said he will. I've been looking into getting into making animated loops recently and it's a lot of work. Even after you learn your way around all the software and know what you're doing by the looks of it.
In 3D games, it can still be a challenge and time consuming even to throw in some asset store animations and move your camera for some good angles, but 2D? If you want it to actually look good, shortcuts are few and far between.

Reactions: Testerguy19
Dec 22, 2017
My old save had the old scene I think but this new BJ scene just got better. I'm starting a new game. Maybe some characters need new content, but one of them is Mercy who looks like she's one of the last ones that doesn't have vaginal sex and anal scenes in her cell. She needs a rework, just like Tala (BJ), Roulette (HJ, BJ) in this case they're animated, I don't know if people would hate changes. There are also MB missing scenes for several characters, but first I think the GSG needs to change some things, because having to put the heroine in the cell and then having to reset it and upgrade max to have it put in the MB is hard work. I say this because by chance a heroine receives new MB contents because always at the beginning of the game I start looking for all the scenes before putting them in the cell.
I think that the glamour and bordello are fine since for the end project since ideally it would flow naturally,so we won't have to upgrade and degrade the devices all the time.
In my opinion SU needs a code cleanup or a rebuild more than art rework at the moment,i agree with you that a few scenes need rework....but every new version of SU it gets more unstable,hopefully they will find a programmer to work on a rebuild version but it's a huge time commitment cause a full rebuild of SU would take months just to catch up to the current version!

Reactions: BlackKnightGawain

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018

There's only one animation that I really like in the game that is this one

but I agree with you that there are many that are bad and that many need to be discarded.

Yeah, he's slowed down even without having to bother with animating newer scenes.
Not gonna lie, I'll be surprised if he actually does go back and add animations eventually like he said he will. I've been looking into getting into making animated loops recently and it's a lot of work. Even after you learn your way around all the software and know what you're doing by the looks of it.
In 3D games, it can still be a challenge and time consuming even to throw in some asset store animations and move your camera for some good angles, but 2D? If you want it to actually look good, shortcuts are few and far between.
Dance e Leash for me there are two actions that have weaker scenes in the game. It would be really nice if there was a little animation for dancing, but I also believe it would be too complicated for them to create. Leash could have a surprise action, for example, Batgirl blowing Lex, Supergirl having anal sex while she's bent over, this with Lex holding the leash trapped around their necks. But I know the GSG, these reforms will never be implemented as not all characters have full actions.

I think that the glamour and bordello are fine since for the end project since ideally it would flow naturally,so we won't have to upgrade and degrade the devices all the time.
In my opinion SU needs a code cleanup or a rebuild more than art rework at the moment,i agree with you that a few scenes need rework....but every new version of SU it gets more unstable,hopefully they will find a programmer to work on a rebuild version but it's a huge time commitment cause a full rebuild of SU would take months just to catch up to the current version!
I don't know if Glamour is fine, because I don't feel much attraction of looking at the scenes there. I like to see more options for lewd scenes, MB Bordello is one of them. Find a programmer? :LUL: they are a closed group that don't hire anyone.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes