baoka

Sep 7, 2017
I'm getting a black screen when I open the game. It shows the Unity logo, crashes, then goes black. I tried changing resolution, but as of now I can't even get to the start menu. Does anyone have a solution?

carterj099

Sep 17, 2017
Anyone else have this problem? I just downloaded the update after making room on my laptop.
AndrewM use 'Keka' to unzip not the built in software. Whenever I have a game that gives me that error, unzipping with Keka instead of whatever MacOS uses seems to work. Keka is free as well.

carterj099

Sep 17, 2017
Can a mac user please upload your plist saved game? I moved from PC to Mac and can't use a registry save. Here is how you find it:

~/Library/Preferences/unity.Someguy.Something Unlimited.plist

Just upload that file.

If you don't know what to do with that file name, follow these steps:

1. Open Finder
2. Type Shift-Command G
3. Types ~/Library/Preferences and hit return
4. Look for a file here called unity.Someguy.Something Unlimited.plist

To upload you may need to change the file extension from .plist or zip it. Apparently the forum doesn't allow you to upload a plist file.

Cutecousin

Jan 25, 2018
I just hope the devs don't get lazy. This is the greatest game in it's genre but the last update had so much flaws and some content repeated (Cassie din't get her post sex pose and Donna's strip animation is made for her slut outfit).

• Haha
Reactions: clawdude17

billybeer

Aug 27, 2019
I just hope the devs don't get lazy. This is the greatest game in it's genre but the last update had so much flaws and some content repeated (Cassie din't get her post sex pose and Donna's strip animation is made for her slut outfit).
Copy-Paste bodies/poses, questionable grammar/spelling, delaying for ages and still releasing a buggy patch.. he's been lazy for a while. All because of being a control freak and having one bad initial dedicated coder.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
How do you even get Donna and Cassie anyway? I assumed it was something to do with Wonder Woman finally getting some content, but I think I exhausted all of her scenes and I've got nothing.

Edit: Glamour slam. Of course.
I haven't spoken to roulette in IRL years.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes