Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
I suppose you could always change your handle on discord (i.e. re-register using a different handle under another email or whatever) and just never mention F95Zone again there. In the meantime, people around here don't mind helping out now and then. For a bunch of buccaneers, we are mostly friendly buccaneers around here, trolls aside of course!
Be
why can’t you mention f95zone in discord? F95zone is the reason I’m on discord

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
This AMAZO is actually what I want as well in the Bordello.

Just full on ORGY.
I hope future updates would focus on the Bordello soon, because there is not enough content in there.
Having villainesses in the Bordello would be AMAZO too.

Imagine broken, lust-crazed Killer Frost frequently visiting the Bordello just because Lex has had enough of her.
Men used to fear her.
Now they be lining up for her.

dudut4

Jul 15, 2019
So I set Mercy as my henchwoman and visited Lois, got the "Mercy Leash" option and viewed the first Mercy leash on Lois scene at Glamour Slam. The next day I visited Lois again, but the "Mercy Leash" button is gone?? Is this a known bug? And yes I double checked that Mercy was still my henchwoman. I'm trying to get the Lois X Mercy licking scene which requires the "Mercy Leash" on Lois at the street. But now I can't because the button is gone. Help anyone?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
No so far.
You can check last post in this thread from time to time.
https://f95zone.to/threads/sunsetriders7-collection-2021-10-11-sunsetriders7.23921/
Also note that we have a 'fanart' thread now. 'Fanart' is in quotes as re-mixing sprites isn't quite the same as 100% doing the art yourself. I'd certainly welcome SU-themed self-drawn fanart and such in the thread though!

https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-sprite-re-mix-and-fanart-thread.118041/#post-8194640

Until the game catches up with the fanart types r.e. full on orgies, the re-mix/fanart thread is a fun place to check out! Well, a lot of pics are also buried in this long ass thread, but hopefully most of them end up in the fanart thread soon.

Not sure who else has done such art in this thread, but there's already some really cool stuff that's been re-posted in the re-mix/fanart thread!

Also, if you are impatient, you can extract the 2.3.6 Sprite art yourself using AssetStudio, until such time as someone shares an updated sprite folder with an uploader here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-3-6-gunsmoke-games.326/page-1446#post-8113384

Again, note that as it's sprite-oriented art, the heads, arms, mouths etc. are often separated, so you usually won't see 'full scenes' of such outside of the game in the Sprite folder. I suppose if someone wanted to to a bajillion screenshots, otherwise that's what the in-game vault is for!

As a game developer myself, I'm already in a gray area here, so I'll leave it to someone else to share the in-game stuff if they are so inclined... I just rather enjoy the concept and art in this game!

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Be
There's a disclaimer in the OP with their stance on sharing. You can take it however you want. It's also worth noting that moderators keep the OP updated so a dev who dropped one of their initial releases might be long gone from the forum.

Straight away, Devs that are expecting people to give them financial support can't be honest and win when it comes to protecting their reputation around sharing sites. Whatever their stance they have to at least say they do not approve.
If they're actively dropping content, paying supporters may feel betrayed or something or it may suggest to potential paying supporters that they're happy to give them stuff for free. It hurts how some people view them and potentially negates the promo/exposure they're getting from being involved with a large community like this one; they might get new supporters from the forum but lose supporters from off-platform who think "fuck it I'm allowed to get it free." So they can't be honest even if they are complicit.
But it's also in their best interest for a dev to be involved and control the content that's on sharing communities to the best extent they can because if a build with "bonus content" such as malware or viruses starts getting passed around it can make them look bad if people think they're responsible.
So yeah, it's better for a dev to be here but openly disapprove.

There's also the potential for drama with other devs if they're seen as supporting a platform where another dev's work is being shared without their permission. Because some devs don't view piracy as beneficial in any way, they don't see the value in the word of mouth promo and they don't believe that the "pirates" that do actually decide to speak with their wallets and turn into supporters exist in large enough numbers. I don't have the stats to know who's right and I probably don't have the brains to understand the stats either.

That's all a bit of a chonky read but I don't know how to TLDR it. It's kind of muddy and devs might have many reasons for the things they do, this is just my best guess on how most of them probably think.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Be
I tend to think there is quite a bit of a hostile relationship between the discord users and F95 (even I'm on there as well so there is undoubtedly drama around), but the majority seems to be Patreon supporters, or basically SR7 simps. Back and forth on this thread and the discord server people call each other out so there tends to be disdain. I think Stagwood's message above delivered a better explanation than I did since this piece of writing seems to be a on-the-surface level kinda analysis, and I'm not a programmer or dev but just a regular gamer like everyone else is

Reactions: evilkitty97

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Also you have to factor the reason that SR7 does not check this place unless he actually does using alt accounts, but this is likely an baseless accusation (there's a very, very rare chance he would pop up using his own name as SR7). He prefers his community on Patreon and Discord instead of F95

Reactions: evilkitty97
Mar 16, 2022
Is the proper procedure for updating to just cut and paste 2.3.6 on top of 2.3.5, if you want to keep your progress? Or are saves stored outside the file folder, and I can just safely delete 2.3.5? I would prefer not to play through the entire game again just to unlock a few new scenes

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Is the proper procedure for updating to just cut and paste 2.3.6 on top of 2.3.5, if you want to keep your progress? Or are saves stored outside the file folder, and I can just safely delete 2.3.5? I would prefer not to play through the entire game again just to unlock a few new scenes
Yep, they're transferred automatically if you know how to do the process. Just delete 2.3.6 except the important files then rename 2.3.5 to 6

Reactions: EatBootyIDo
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes