OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, y'all!

I went ahead and kicked off a fanart thread, in the hopes that we can consolidate some of the re-mixed sprite fanart and such in one handy easy to find place, as opposed to having to sort through almost 1500 pages of posts trying to find it...

https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-sprite-re-mix-and-fanart-thread.118041/

I was hoping that someone else might do this, but I'm impatient that way.

Lovekraut , armion82 , Orbukaf , etc.

Feel free to contribute your own efforts (artwork, 'custom' wallpapers, etc.) as you see fit. Y'all have put together some really nice stuff, should you want to show it off in an associated fanart thread.

I recommend right clicking the images you've already posted here after you've clicked on them to get the links for the pics you've already posted, that way y'all aren't uploading duplicates on the F95Zone forum server.

My photoshop efforts are OK, but I've seen some really cool stuff from the other fan art types in this thread!

Last edited:

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Is it possible to increase the spawn rate of villains?

I've upgraded the legion hideout to the max, but villains such like Parasite and Metallio hasn't spawned (in over 50 in-game days). I know I can cheat to get him to spawn, but I was wondering if I was missing something...

Additional info: I have already hired most of the villains, I only have around 3 left to hire.

Sorry if this was already asked. I did search the thread, but I couldn't find the answer.

Orbukaf

Jun 26, 2020
OK, y'all!

I went ahead and kicked off a fanart thread, in the hopes that we can consolidate some of the re-mixed sprite fanart and such in one handy easy to find place, as opposed to having to sort through almost 1500 pages of posts trying to find it...

https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-sprite-re-mix-and-fanart-thread.118041/

I was hoping that someone else might do this, but I'm impatient that way.

Lovekraut , armion82 , Orbukaf , etc.

Feel free to contribute your own efforts (artwork, 'custom' wallpapers, etc.) as you see fit. Y'all have put together some really nice stuff, should you want to show it off in an associated fanart thread.

I recommend right clicking the images you've already posted here after you've clicked on them to get the links for the pics you've already posted, that way y'all aren't uploading duplicates on the F95Zone forum server.

My photoshop efforts are OK, but I've seen some really cool stuff from the other fan art types in this thread!
Hi, I just wanted to clarify something, the thing is I know you mentioned me and two others as an example about the fanart thread you just created, but I think it would be better if you mentioned krull instead of me because they actually did make some custom wallpapers but the only thing I did was screenshoting from stream and posting it here.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OhWee

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
Literally the first question I was having - thx. That‘s why I was hoping someone who knows his way around the forum would kick of the fanart-thread.

btw I encountered a small problem. When coping 4 pictures only 3 of the links would be recognized. When trying to link only the 4th one on it’s own nothing happened at all - strange.

• Thinking Face

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Is it possible to increase the spawn rate of villains?

I've upgraded the legion hideout to the max, but villains such like Parasite and Metallio hasn't spawned (in over 50 in-game days). I know I can cheat to get him to spawn, but I was wondering if I was missing something...

Additional info: I have already hired most of the villains, I only have around 3 left to hire.

Sorry if this was already asked. I did search the thread, but I couldn't find the answer.
It sucks, I know. I actually did a hundred plus days and they didnt showed up, till I discovered you can get them through cheats.

Sadly, youll miss their dialogues though if you use the cheat to get them.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
It sucks, I know. I actually did a hundred plus days and they didnt showed up, till I discovered you can get them through cheats.

Sadly, youll miss their dialogues though if you use the cheat to get them.
A couple of them are tricky. Lobo has some prereqs, then you can't seem to get rid of him once he's done the HG/SG/WW M.B. scenes. As for Parasite, I think that he's condition-based as well.

I did discover that, for Lobo at least, you can't send him on heists once you've met his prereqs until the hideout is upgraded to level 4, which unlocks the 'next page' button. And there's a 'bug' with the 'next' button in the Lexcorp Defenses menu where the 'next' button can't be seen but if you know where to click you can still 'page' to the second page, that Lobo's on.

Metallo is tied to to the prison event, as I understand. I did note that once you've freed him after returning from prison, he doesn't report to the hideout, he just returns to Lexcorp headquarters after he's sent off on capture missions and such. That would fit with his dialogue/story if I'm remembering correctly.

Other supervillain(esse)s are also tied to the Prison, Yacht and other events, and won't become available until those events are completed.

That being said, in my current playthroughs I've been avoiding triggering the Prison event by not completing the associated heist events, but have still managed to hire more supervillain(esse)s than I need. Between Cheetah, Giganta, Livewire and Star Sapphire, plus Atomic Skull, Shade, Toyman, Bizzaro and Sinestro, well there's only four positions in Lexcorp headquarters to man, plus one heist maximum each night, so the extra SV characters are essentially just gravy, except where they tie into storylines (such as Poison Ivy).

Sinestro's spawn rate is a bit finicky, so I suggest working towards unlocking Lobo as soon as you can. If you complete the first Grogg heist but not the second one (which triggers the prison event), Parasite should show up at some point. Not sure what exactly triggers his availability still, but I'm guessing it's the first Grogg heist.

I suppose that the $150k level is a bit light until the Prison event happens, but Toyman still has you covered if you are employing an 'all girl' workforce in the four assignments at Lexcorp headquarters...

So the other SVs and such are mainly tied to various story elements, and Sinestro/Bizarro are the only Class III SVs ($200k) that you really need for capture purpose. And Parasite/Lobo once you've unlocked them.

But you can unlock pretty much all of the Heroines once you've upgraded the Glamour Slam and Meta Bordello currently. Until new ones are introduced in future updates I suppose.

As for the 'caged' Supervillainesses that you acquire via various story arcs (Cheshire, Crush, Harley #2, Galatea, Superwoman) as well as Audrey and Lois, well they currently can't be assigned to the Glamour Slam anyways, which is what it is. I'd love to put the two Harleys to work in the Glamour Slam, but the best we can do right now is take them there on leashes, which I'm not sure if that helps at all with the income stream (it probably should).

I still think that Lex has a cameraman hidden on that street where he takes gals for walks, and is posting the associated videos on the internet himself, which should probably get him an extra small revenue stream and increase interest in the Glamour Slam and Meta Bordello (by advertising the goods), but as far as I know the Street scenes are mainly just for the jollies and possibly unlocking more sexy scenes later.

Hope this helps!
;)

Literally the first question I was having - thx. That‘s why I was hoping someone who knows his way around the forum would kick of the fanart-thread.

btw I encountered a small problem. When coping 4 pictures only 3 of the links would be recognized. When trying to link only the 4th one on it’s own nothing happened at all - strange.
The one downside of this would be thumbnails if you use those. The thumbnails, at least the ones on the forum end, seem to be tied to the post where you attach the image, and I haven't found a way to invoke them again. I think you found a workaround for this though, by creating your own larger thumbnails?

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hi, I just wanted to clarify something, the thing is I know you mentioned me and two others as an example about the fanart thread you just created, but I think it would be better if you mentioned krull instead of me because they actually did make some custom wallpapers but the only thing I did was screenshoting from stream and posting it here.
Paging Krull ... (and others)

If you are so inclined, we'd love to have your wallpapers and such added to the fanart thread!
:love:

https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-sprite-re-mix-and-fanart-thread.118041

Reactions: Krull

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
The one downside of this would be thumbnails if you use those. The thumbnails, at least the ones on the forum end, seem to be tied to the post where you attach the image, and I haven't found a way to invoke them again. I think you found a workaround for this though, by creating your own larger thumbnails?
Honestly, there was no conscious workaround. I just drag an drop my images and use the handy scale function at the bottom of the image where you can type in the exact height by pixel.

Oct 13, 2017
It's been a while since I've checked, but this looks like the same version from months ago, or am i just crazy?
Any word or updates on him or the game? I used to be patreoned to him a long time ago.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
It's been a while since I've checked, but this looks like the same version from months ago, or am i just crazy?
Any word or updates on him or the game? I used to be patreoned to him a long time ago.
Note that here's an 'Thread Updated' date in the OP, just below the game description, which currently shows 2022/05/09, i.e. May 9th. If you look at the changelog spoiler, you can see what exactly was added and fixed in 2.3.6, as well as earlier versions should you have an older version than say 2.3.5.

Note that the added Donna and Cassie content doesn't include any Meta Bordello scenes as of yet. You can still assign them to the MB if their control devices are upgraded sufficiently, but there won't be anything to see in the monitoring room for them, or any private room scenes.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Thwip!

May 13, 2018
A couple of them are tricky. Lobo has some prereqs, then you can't seem to get rid of him once he's done the HG/SG/WW M.B. scenes. As for Parasite, I think that he's condition-based as well.

I did discover that, for Lobo at least, you can't send him on heists once you've met his prereqs until the hideout is upgraded to level 4, which unlocks the 'next page' button. And there's a 'bug' with the 'next' button in the Lexcorp Defenses menu where the 'next' button can't be seen but if you know where to click you can still 'page' to the second page, that Lobo's on.

Metallo is tied to to the prison event, as I understand. I did note that once you've freed him after returning from prison, he doesn't report to the hideout, he just returns to Lexcorp headquarters after he's sent off on capture missions and such. That would fit with his dialogue/story if I'm remembering correctly.

Other supervillain(esse)s are also tied to the Prison, Yacht and other events, and won't become available until those events are completed.

That being said, in my current playthroughs I've been avoding triggering the Prison event by not completing the associated heist events, but have still managed to hire more supervillain(esse)s than I need. Between Cheetah, Giganta, Livewire and Star Sapphire, plus Atomic Skull, Shade, Toyman, Bizzaro and Sinestro, well there's only four positions in Lexcorp headquarters to man, plus one heist maximum each night, so the extra SV characters are essentially just gravy, except where they tie into storylines (such as Poison Ivy).

Sinestro's spawn rate is a bit finicky, so I suggest working towards unlocking Lobo as soon as you can. If you complete the first Grogg heist but not the second one (which triggers the prison event), Parasite should show up at some point. Not sure what exactly triggers his availability still, but I'm guessing it's the first Grogg heist.

I suppose that the $150k level is a bit light until the Prison event happens, but Toyman still has you covered if you are employing an 'all girl' workforce in the four assignments at Lexcorp headquarters...

So the other SVs and such are mainly tied to various story elements, and Sinestro/Bizarro are the only Class III SVs ($200k) that you really need for capture purpose. And Parasite/Lobo once you've unlocked them.

But you can unlock pretty much all of the Heroines once you've upgraded the Glamour Slam and Meta Bordello currently. Until new ones are introduced in future updates I suppose.

As for the 'caged' Supervillainesses that you acquire via various story arcs (Cheshire, Crush, Harley #2, Galatea, Superwoman) as well as Audrey and Lois, well they currently can't be assigned to the Glamour Slam anyways, which is what it is. I'd love to put the two Harleys to work in the Glamour Slam, but the best we can do right now is take them there on leashes, which I'm not sure if that helps at all with the income stream (it probably should).

I still think that Lex has a cameraman hidden on that street where he takes gals for walks, and is posting the associated videos on the internet himself, which should probably get him an extra small revenue stream and increase interest in the Glamour Slam and Meta Bordello (by advertising the goods), but as far as I know the Street scenes are mainly just for the jollies and possibly unlocking more sexy scenes later.

Hope this helps!
;)

WOW!
Thanks, OhWee. There's a lot of good insight here!
Any way this could get added to the Walkthrough PDF?

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021

That being said, in my current playthroughs I've been avoiding triggering the Prison event by not completing the associated heist events, but have still managed to hire more supervillain(esse)s than I need. Between Cheetah, Giganta, Livewire and Star Sapphire, plus Atomic Skull, Shade, Toyman, Bizzaro and Sinestro, well there's only four positions in Lexcorp headquarters to man, plus one heist maximum each night, so the extra SV characters are essentially just gravy, except where they tie into storylines (such as Poison Ivy).

Hope this helps!
;)

Youre saying Metallo doesnt require money at all? That makes sense and very convenient.
Next time I wont have to send anyone else anymore then, thankyou.
I just got him via cheats.

Because both him and Parasite, and Volcana are the only ones who doesnt show up in my game progress.
Thanks for the extra info though.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
how do you have sex with the villainesses? specifically giganta and spark?
For a number of them, you assign them to the living area in the Lexcorp defenses Villains > Assign menu. Then visit them in Lex's room for sexy fun time.

Others will be assigned to cells, and you can visit with them there. The 'usual' sexy fun time progression that you also see with Heroines, Lois, Harley, etc. applies.

There's also special events that come into play later on (Prison, Yacht, etc.), but one thing at a time.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
For a number of them, you assign them to the living area in the Lexcorp defenses Villains > Assign menu. Then visit them in Lex's room for sexy fun time.

Others will be assigned to cells, and you can visit with them there. The 'usual' sexy fun time progression that you also see with Heroines, Lois, Harley, etc. applies.

There's also special events that come into play later on (Prison, Yacht, etc.), but one thing at a time.
thanks

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
I made a mistake saying I was from f95 in smoke discord, didn't know they are not allowed to help f95 pirates in the discord
I thought because of this thread having the poster being the dev themselves they are ok with f95 but I was wrong

• Sad

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I made a mistake saying I was from f95 in smoke discord, didn't know they are not allowed to help f95 pirates in the discord
I thought because of this thread having the poster being the dev themselves they are ok with f95 but I was wrong
I suppose you could always change your handle on discord (i.e. re-register using a different handle under another email or whatever) and just never mention F95Zone again there. In the meantime, people around here don't mind helping out now and then. For a bunch of buccaneers, we are mostly friendly buccaneers around here, trolls aside of course!

Reactions: evilkitty97

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
I suppose you could always change your handle on discord (i.e. re-register using a different handle under another email or whatever) and just never mention F95Zone again there. In the meantime, people around here don't mind helping out now and then. For a bunch of buccaneers, we are mostly friendly buccaneers around here, trolls aside of course!
Nah I'll just use f95 then

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes