Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
Is the proper procedure for updating to just cut and paste 2.3.6 on top of 2.3.5, if you want to keep your progress? Or are saves stored outside the file folder, and I can just safely delete 2.3.5? I would prefer not to play through the entire game again just to unlock a few new scenes
The saves are stored outside the game folder in the main Windows registry. 2.3.6 or 2.3.5 doesn`t affect the registry keys.
You can overwrite the game folder and load save from slot 1, slot 2 or slot 3 (that of them which have real content).

Mar 16, 2022
Yep, they're transferred automatically if you know how to do the process. Just delete 2.3.6 except the important files then rename 2.3.5 to 6
The saves are stored outside the game folder in the main Windows registry. 2.3.6 or 2.3.5 doesn`t affect the registry keys.
You can overwrite the game folder and load save from slot 1, slot 2 or slot 3 (that of them which have real content).
Thanks fellas, I'm happy to see that 2.3.5 is gone and I'm on Day 390 instead of Day 1

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
That file contains DATA for registry editor, so you need to DOUBLE click on the file (it`s important - double click, not once!) for that data to be stored into the ragistry.
Damn, what`s that? 'Ti" instead of "it", "ragistry" instead of "registry". Suppose it was too much sunday beer at the morning :)

Exed010

May 29, 2022
There is any possible to let every girls always wear magic collar? not only leash on strip club and street
I mean how about if naked with collar can be unlock in costume menu for every heroine and villain?

Reactions: BlackKnightGawain
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes