Prototype909

Jul 2, 2018
I dont approve of this game having any "endings" at all.

This game represents the DC universe in the adult games department.

I wish it'll never end.
As a DC fan, I wish it'll never end.
As unrealistic as it is to expect the game to continue on forever you could always just have a "Go to this ending once X conditions are fulfilled" button in the office that would allow the game to have conclusions added while still being developed/having content added down the line. Like still having the ability to add more Yacht party equivalents, just after all the core plot threads have been resolved with Grodd and such.

Or stuff like the Justice League ruining your plans just being a bad ending for having not enough defenses/letting stuff get exposed would be easy enough.

jonbox

Aug 19, 2018
I think the problem with pregnancy in this game will be that only 1-2 certain characters will have it (Maxima as an example). And it sucks in the concept of such a game, where there are a bunch of other more interesting girls.

Prototype909

Jul 2, 2018
I think the problem with pregnancy in this game will be that only 1-2 certain characters will have it (Maxima as an example). And it sucks in the concept of such a game, where there are a bunch of other more interesting girls.
If you mean in the course of the gameplay loop, yeah. But there's nothing that would prevent them from just having a all of the girls knocked up in an ending if you finished their plot etc. A "and later on, this happened" type thing to at least give the resolution.

Unless the goal is just to have unique preg sex scenes for every girl which is probably too much to ask for workload wise especially because you'd have people asking for unique variants for bordello vs cell etc. even if you could find a way to make it work in the story it'd be awkward to implement.

jonbox

Aug 19, 2018
If you mean in the course of the gameplay loop, yeah. But there's nothing that would prevent them from just having a all of the girls knocked up in an ending if you finished their plot etc. A "and later on, this happened" type thing to at least give the resolution.

Unless the goal is just to have unique preg sex scenes for every girl which is probably too much to ask for workload wise especially because you'd have people asking for unique variants for bordello vs cell etc. even if you could find a way to make it work in the story it'd be awkward to implement.
Of course, the option with all of them in the form of one picture in the end is possible. But I mean the possibility of individual choice. For me, this is the most important/interesting.

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
I'm curious who is that in the first pic, wearing shorts?
It's Mercy.

can we get the characters pregnant yet? he's been "teasing" it for over 2 years now, not to mention it seems like virtually the same amount of content since the last time I checked, which was 6 months ago.
has anything significant actually happened or is it just more filler leash scenes with a few copy paste scenes for different girls?
In 2030. They would have to make several scenes with the pregnant girls in addition to texts. But if they create new scenes, if this game took more than 5 years for all the girls to have scenes completed in the cell imagine they start to put pregnancy content.

Last edited:

DougsLeftNut

Nov 13, 2017
In 2030. They would have to make several scenes with the pregnant girls in addition to texts. But if they create new scenes, if this game took more than 5 years for all the girls to have scenes completed in the cell imagine they start to put pregnancy content.
Right? As someone who doesn't want pregnancy content, I hope if and when it's added, it's at the end or one girl at a time on the side while other stuff that's not as niche is put in more heavily, like the Metabordello content and new characters.

Jun 7, 2022
i never really "got it" when it comes to pregnancy, i mean, is it the belly? the idea of cumming on a barely formed fetus? or is it just having sex with a very unconfortable and probably in pain woman that turns them on? then again, i also never "got it" when it comes to incest, so...
Just a little bit of sex education for you, the foetus is protected from the sperm by a thin membrane so you don't "cum on him". Plus pregnancy is very different for all women, some have actually a very high libido during the pregnancy.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Just a little bit of sex education for you, the foetus is protected from the sperm by a thin membrane so you don't "cum on him". Plus pregnancy is very different for all women, some have actually a very high libido during the pregnancy.
I know that, which is why i said "the idea of". and that was mostly me joking around. like Perniciousducks said, its a kink that im not into.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes