Zero Mishima

Apr 28, 2018
so i think i ran into a bug it kinda froze on the screen pan on huntress after the bj scene, is there something I can do to navigate back to the city cause I tried b and it doesnt work for me

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
so i think i ran into a bug it kinda froze on the screen pan on huntress after the bj scene, is there something I can do to navigate back to the city cause I tried b and it doesnt work for me
Generally booting the game back up should fix it.

marc0pol0

Aug 12, 2020
Hey can somebody help me with cloning?
So I unlocked Galatea with the cheat (yeah I know I may have fucked up there), but when I go to clone all the vials say empty.
Something I've found says
  • 1st step: Lab > Cloning
  • 2nd step: perform the tech heist until the option disappears
  • 3rd step: Lab > Cloning > Perform the Data Tapes heist
  • 4th step: Lab > Cloning > Tube 1 & Galatea DNA Sample > Clone
I think I've got the first two down but I have no idea how to trigger Data Tapes heist or if I've already done it in the past. Thanks

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Cassie and Donna can be unlocked via cheats I think. Lana you gotta do her manually through Darci.

There isn't a quick way no. Best to do a new playthrough.
Cassie and Donna is unlocked through Roulette. After you give her enough money and put in enough girls, she will have a conversation about other Wonder Girls, though there is a bug, that even after you catch both of them Roullete has still the conversation about catching them (that bug should be reapaired in the last version, but i still gave it.) .

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
I think i have Hawkgirl bugged. I got to the anal and after the second time the next one is still the same as the second one, and there is no change and i didn't get option for changing how she calls me. She's just stuck at that.

I apologize if I sound greedy, but is there any ideas for more spanking scenes in the future? Just curious
There are 5 or so girls with spanking.

anythignwilldo

Jul 1, 2017
Did everything to try and unlock Lana, yet nothing.

Unlocked Darci's slut custom. Did not trigger Lana. Sex and anal about 5 times each and still nothing. Clicking on Talk says "Nothing more yet". Was looking forward unlocking Lana even with the grinding but this is plain disappointment. There needs to be another way.

I'm sad I have to take the save game route to unlock Lana. Something [unlimited] needs to change

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes