MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
My main gripe with this game has been the lack of a text speed option so I decided to make a

Instant Text Speed Mod

Replace the Assembly-CSharp.dll file in your SU_2.3.5_Data/Managed subfolder with this one and the text speed should change to instant. I haven't seen any problems yet but I can't guarantee there aren't problems! Back up your original Assembly-CSharp.dll first!

This should ONLY be used on the current version, 2.3.5.

For anyone's curiosity here's the steps I did to make it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I created a 2.3.7 version of this myself, following these instructions, and decided to upload it here.

Here is where I got dnSpy, by the way:

Last edited:

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
I keep running into a glitch where Cassie becomes unselectable in the bordello, and totally greyed out in the strip club. I can fix it by resetting her device and upgrading it again, but that costs a lot of money, and is not profitable for actual money-making. How can I more practically fix this glitch?

Mr.Lucy

Dec 23, 2021
Another question, is Zatanna Silver Age costume also bugged for you? for me doesn't pops up I have the inverted costume.
Is a common bug or it just happened to me?.
There is someway I can fix it? I already reset the device and upgrated again but is still the same.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I hope Katma Tui would be the first ever A cup sized gal in the game, if she gets added.
Audrey have some of the best tits.
Getting the boobs to look right is important. The only problem is it can make it difficult to add titty fucking scenes if you get rather small breasted girls. So for for my stuff I think Rebecca has the smallest. I was creating my lists for marvel stuff and its hard to think of a marvel character to be a A cup.
tempsnip.png
I had Jennifer Takeda potentially to be one but she seems to have more than that to me.
tumblr_inline_pkdwlw7JO31r54my5_1280.jpg
Terra's smaller though lol
I have my own guide for breast sizes. Feel free to compare the smaller ones.
ca.PNG
Another question, is Zatanna Silver Age costume also bugged for you? for me doesn't pops up I have the inverted costume.
Is a common bug or it just happened to me?.
There is someway I can fix it? I already reset the device and upgrated again but is still the same.
Yeah it seems to have a problem with the latest release. I don't think it can be fixed. Moving to the prior version or the one just before that may fix it.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Getting the boobs to look right is important. The only problem is it can make it difficult to add titty fucking scenes if you get rather small breasted girls.
If the only problem is the incapability of having titfuck scenes, then its no problem at all.
Since not everyone has titfuck scenes.
Or not yet? Late implementation?

Reactions: QuickBob

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I think only girls with large boobs get titfuck scenes.
Which is a shame too,girls with smaller ones should have one as well.
If the only problem is the incapability of having titfuck scenes, then its no problem at all.
Getting the boobs to look right is important. The only problem is it can make it difficult to add titty fucking scenes if you get rather small breasted girls. So for for my stuff I think Rebecca has the smallest. I was creating my lists for marvel stuff and its hard to think of a marvel character to be a A cup.
Even girls with the smallest breasts can do improvised titjobs, at least if you're talking about 2D characters. You just need to flatten your breasts with your hands, and if your boobs are too small to fully envelop the dick, you use your hands to cover up any missing space.

Sauce is at the 20:47 mark.

Carvangar

Jul 9, 2017
Even girls with the smallest breasts can do improvised titjobs, at least if you're talking about 2D characters.
Lex snaps his fingers their boobs grow, Lex gets his titty fuck, he snaps his fingers again and back to the regular size they go. Technology or magic, whatever you prefer. :cool:

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
For SU? its only really the most big girls that get them.
In terms of laws which I remember talking to Smoke about is you can't have small breasted characters do certain things (In Australia and Canada)
I think only girls with large boobs get titfuck scenes.
Maybe it'll be added eventually.
Even girls with the smallest breasts can do improvised titjobs, at least if you're talking about 2D characters. You just need to flatten your breasts with your hands, and if your boobs are too small to fully envelop the dick, you use your hands to cover up any missing space.

Sauce is at the 20:47 mark.
It could be a fun way of doing it just less likely and getting it look good is important.

DougsLeftNut

Nov 13, 2017
Wait, what?
I'm actually not surprised. Patreon actually made Harem Hotel change a girl's main outfit because she was petite and has smaller breasts than most of the other characters. Granted, this was during the great purge. Who knows if they'd worry about it as much now.

• Sad
Reactions: evilkitty97
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes