evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
What I really want to happen in the game, are heroines finally willing to make money for Luthor in the Glamour Slam and Meta Bordello, no more device resets.
Just them being sluts.
That is the whole point of corruption in the game. We dont need clones, we need full submission.
Making Luthor a true Alpha, deservingly with that 12th intellect level.

If there are ever going to be clones, then its for taking the heroines' place temporarily while the real ones spend vacations with Luthor somewhere off a private Island or something.

I think the whole Cell corruption is Sunsetrider's first phase.
The second phase of corruption will be somewhere else, wherein the heroines no longer need devices.
A new set of corruption, a second batch (of dance, spanking, strip, blowjob, sex, anal).

I believe the Cell contents are not the end of them.
I hope so.
vlc 2022-05-25 23-46-52-837.jpg

Also I wish this GUY shows up some day, he deserves it too.
Make a deal with Luthor, to open up a modeling agency for the heroines overseen by Darci herself.
She seems purposeless. Poor girl.
vlc 2022-05-25 23-47-07-373.jpg

TO9x2

Jun 8, 2022
Here's my newest Costume Reference Guide, this one for Donna Troy. I really hope she gets new outfits (and a hair update to match her Golden Age look, similar to Batgirl's changing hairstyle for different outfits) in a future update.

DonnaTroy-Chart-1.jpg

Then again, given Donna's lack of appearances in other media and lower popularity, I'm not sure she'll see TOO much love in the future.

What I really want to happen in the game, are heroines finally willing to make money for Luthor in the Glamour Slam and Meta Bordello, no more device resets.
Just them being sluts.
That is the whole point of corruption in the game. We dont need clones, we need full submission.
Making Luthor a true Alpha, deservingly with that 12th intellect level.

Agreed. But I'm not sure we'll see it.

While we're on the topic of game critique, I think a BIG part of what's missing from Something Unlimited is that there is no fighting, which is a STAPLE of the super hero genre. I'll go more into it later, but I think one of the most underwhelming part of SU is Capturing the Heroines which could "easily" (relatively speaking) be turned into a turn based fight.

Could anyone with access to the game files be kind enough to post a textless version of the Menu Box? I'd like to use it in the Proof of Concept visualization for a new gameplay suggestion.

kringemaster

Jan 29, 2018
so i messed up and had to reset all the heroines back to the stage where they can be in Glamour/Bordello, but Zatanna isnt showing up. She worked before, but for some reason I cant put her in either of them

trojan66

Nov 2, 2020
Pity that devs decided to stop making scenes animated. Anyone knows how many of them are already in the game?

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Not sure if this is mentioned already, but Zatanna seems to have issues .
Her 3rd outfit (the one with the cape) causes her to be invisible and trying to do any scene with it breaks the game.
Also... doing the leash scene with her in the Glamour Slam reverts it back to the shoddy, stage 1 version, despite that I upgraded that place to max already.

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
Give me you guys top 5 or 10 current girls and top 5 or 10 girls you want to see in the future

Me first: Current girls: Cassie, Donna, Black Canary, Artemis, Terra, Crush, Hawkgirl, Vixen, Lady Shiva, Wonder Woman, Raven

Girls I want to see in the future: Batwoman, Powergirl, Cassandra Cain, Fire, Jesse Quick, Jessica Cruz, Katana, Pandora

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes