MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
My main gripe with this game has been the lack of a text speed option so I decided to make a

Instant Text Speed Mod

Replace the Assembly-CSharp.dll file in your SU_2.3.5_Data/Managed subfolder with this one and the text speed should change to instant. I haven't seen any problems yet but I can't guarantee there aren't problems! Back up your original Assembly-CSharp.dll first!

This should ONLY be used on the current version, 2.3.5.

For anyone's curiosity here's the steps I did to make it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there a 2.3.7 version of this mod? Is it possible to create a separate injector for the steps above?

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Any hint how to unlock Lana Lang content? I haven't play since 2.3.5, now Roulette has the options for 2 wonder girls, but I can't find how to start the one from newest update.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Any hint how to unlock Lana Lang content? I haven't play since 2.3.5, now Roulette has the options for 2 wonder girls, but I can't find how to start the one from newest update.
Please check the previous page.
I may be wrong but it seems your question has been asked and answered on every page since the update was posted.

Reactions: zaqrwe and Zane11

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Talk to Darci after you've progressed through her room.

Reactions: zaqrwe

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
I keep running into a glitch where Cassie becomes unselectable in the bordello, and totally greyed out in the strip club. I can fix it by resetting her device and upgrading it again, but you can see how that would not be practical long-term.
I seem to still be running into this issue. This is a new playthrough with 2.3.7.

Ero-Toth

Sep 6, 2021
ok does anyone know how to get the outfit "starfire the terrible"? i have visited here several time with blackfire, have practice every sex position, did i miss something? Is there a pattern to follow?

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
ok does anyone know how to get the outfit "starfire the terrible"? i have visited here several time with blackfire, have practice every sex position, did i miss something? Is there a pattern to follow?
you have to do her inspection with blackfire 3 times I think?

Swerotica14

Jul 25, 2020
I’m missing one scene for Audrey (the scene next to Anal from her Vault) and one scene for Suicide Squad Harley Quinn (bottom of the column that has the Harley Sex 1 and 2). Anyone know how to unlocked these?

Also, the game won’t let me select Zatanna for the GS or MB even if I have her device properly upgraded. Anyone else have this issue?

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
I’m missing one scene for Audrey (the scene next to Anal from her Vault) and one scene for Suicide Squad Harley Quinn (bottom of the column that has the Harley Sex 1 and 2). Anyone know how to unlocked these?

Also, the game won’t let me select Zatanna for the GS or MB even if I have her device properly upgraded. Anyone else have this issue?
next to Audreys anal would be leash, unlocking is the same as every other character, and Harley doesn't have scene 4. At least I didn't unlock it. The column has (from top to bottom) summon, scene 1, scene 2, scene 3, locked and leash. Scenes are usually introductions to new costumes, and Harley only has 3 of them.

newboy89

Dec 6, 2021
Has the bug for Artemis Slut Costume been fixed? My latest save is on v2.3.3 and I could never unlock the costume no matter what I tried - heard it was a bug.

Has this been fixed? And can I get it on my save version or would I need to start from scratch again?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes