Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
Hey guys I encounter some bug here, when I visited Galatea enough times to unlock the Action option I found Dance,Blow job and Anal(normal would be just dance). At first I did not took it serious but as my playthrough went further I found that the text for titjob,sex,anal are bugged cause they played out as if I played the action multiple times even if I click it for the first time.I try to restart the game and use cheat to straghtly unlock Galatea yet the bug remain.
Anyone could be kind enough to show me how to fix it?
View attachment 1907997
it's a common bug that's easy to fix. Do the dance actions from 3x to 5x until the massage or strip appears, I don't remember the order. After the strip comes massage, repeat the same massage procedure 3x or 5x and and then do the action until titjob appears and then do the blowjob action 3x or 5x until sex appears. Always follow these orders, do the actions 3x or 5x at most. Doing this you can unlock all her outfits.

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
Strong disagree. They are different, especially considering the gangbang scene.
I remembered the gangbang scenes and the villain scenes (Lobo, Deathstroke etc.) after I typed up my post. Those scenes are indeed worthwhile since they add something completely new for the girl.

I only considered the Private Room, which doubles Sunset's work for every girl for what's essentially a watered down version of their Cell content. It's neat, but I'd rather he continue Wonder Woman's interrogation in the Kasnia event or work on the Themyscira event instead of adding her Private Room scenes.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
i said this time and again, they need to add the option to clone the girls so we could have them work in the bordello and stay in the cell.
YES! Totally agree. It hurts my fingers to have to cycle between bordello/stripper scenes and cell scenes back and forth...

Reactions: evilkitty97

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
i said this time and again, they need to add the option to clone the girls so we could have them work in the bordello and stay in the cell.
I think cloning every girl, would make the process of corrupting them less meaningful. As in we could have simply cloned them from the start and not bothered with the original.

In terms of story, I think it's simpler to just not needing to reset the device anymore. Once you've fully corrupted the girl. We can have the girl in her cell and at any point we can simply assign her to the MB. If we do that, her name still shows up in the cell, but we get a message that says she's not available tonight because she works. I believe that's simpler and better story-wise.

amancito

Feb 6, 2021
I think cloning every girl, would make the process of corrupting them less meaningful. As in we could have simply cloned them from the start and not bothered with the original.

In terms of story, I think it's simpler to just not needing to reset the device anymore. Once you've fully corrupted the girl. We can have the girl in her cell and at any point we can simply assign her to the MB. If we do that, her name still shows up in the cell, but we get a message that says she's not available tonight because she works. I believe that's simpler and better story-wise.
And then the MB fetish could vary from mind control to mind break. That'd be awesome, it's a shame it'll never happen.

Reactions: Zane11

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Me again……So tonight I happened to got lots of time so I decided to do a new playthrough to see if this damn bug remain plus this time I chosed to not cheat and guess what, for lord's sake the bug disappear.
God of games prefer nerd with too much free time.
View attachment 1909214
Yeah it sounds like it was a sequence error of some kind.
Is there a way to replay the Talia/Shiva/Cheshire foursome with the text? The archive replay is a little lacking.
There is not. You can't replay most text variant stuff.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Girls no longer are indisposed any night. FYI
well, my save is so ahead, i wasnt able to notice, to be honest, i think if that was a reward for maxing a girl, i think many people would be ok with it.

but not gonna lie, i do think the game is better without them doing that anoying shit.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
I remembered the gangbang scenes and the villain scenes (Lobo, Deathstroke etc.) after I typed up my post. Those scenes are indeed worthwhile since they add something completely new for the girl.

I only considered the Private Room, which doubles Sunset's work for every girl for what's essentially a watered down version of their Cell content. It's neat, but I'd rather he continue Wonder Woman's interrogation in the Kasnia event or work on the Themyscira event instead of adding her Private Room scenes.
if we were able to clone them to use in the bordello/slam, i wouldnt mind puting them there. but as is, its basically an "one or the other", which sucks alot of the fun, specially when you have to downgrade their device to put them back into the bordello, and upgrade all the way again to put them in their cell.

i cant stop thinking how good more clonning would be in the game, imagine the potential, basically every girl could have a "twin scene"(as a side note, he could do that using miss martian as well, which would add alot more to her).

Reactions: jarobr

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019

the reaso i disagree is because it would give a choice for people who dont want the sharing aspect of the bordello for their girls, and some would like a "fresh" version instead. maybe we could keep the clone instead of the og.

as for making the prossess less meaningful i disagree. you dont really lose anything from having them, from a gameplay or story perspective. since lex could always do that, he just didnt do it yet.

the same way he cloned galatea from superman(she is basically a buff supergirl), or audrey. even terra. all 3 are clones, with audrey basically being proof of the idea im giving, with the story being the same no matter which you pick to put in the cell.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Am I the only one who finds this BJ's position tiresome? Like at least show the entire body of the girl, Sunset has already shown that he can do more interesting BJ's poses so every time he does this position it feels very lazy and in the new update Lana has that same pose for her bj scene too View attachment 1906294
i agree, if he needs to reuse the same angle, at least make it from Pov. as that gives alot more interesting eyes and expressions. but we all know why this one is "the one".

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
the reaso i disagree is because it would give a choice for people who dont want the sharing aspect of the bordello for their girls, and some would like a "fresh" version instead. maybe we could keep the clone instead of the og.

as for making the prossess less meaningful i disagree. you dont really lose anything from having them, from a gameplay or story perspective. since lex could always do that, he just didnt do it yet.

the same way he cloned galatea from superman(she is basically a buff supergirl), or audrey. even terra. all 3 are clones, with audrey basically being proof of the idea im giving, with the story being the same no matter which you pick to put in the cell.
Like I said I feel it cheapens the effort we put into corrupting all those girls. Sure you would still have a Wonder Woman, a Batgirl, a Canary, etc, but it just feels different knowing that you control the genuine version. At least to me it makes a difference.

Yes, we've cloned a couple of girls in the game but it's not the same as cloning all of them. I don't know, the premise of the game is that you corrupt the real superheroines into doing your bidding, not that you get to use a bunch of sex dolls. The appeal is that you corrupt the virtuous heroines into doing things they wouldn't normally do. Clones are essentially blank slates, so where's the fun..?

Agree to disagree I guess... :cool:

outofpower007

Oct 8, 2019

Meta Bordello is not a "a watered down version of their Cell content." Cell content is mind break and MB content is pure mind control. They both have different appeal to people

Ravs

Sep 2, 2018
What a disappointing half update. Dig the new model, but was disappointed with the lazy selection of "costumes". I hope those that sub are speaking with their wallets.

Necromancer85

Mar 17, 2018
why is this same game taged futa/trans on other sites ?

as far as i played this game there is no such thing as futas and/or trans

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes