zippydan

Dec 17, 2016
This is a known issue. Deleting the someguy stuff in the registry and starting a new save seems to solve it. The problem is we don't seem to know how to trigger so its hard to solve. It could be to do with using cheats? I have never encountered it myself.

Good to know. Thanks for sharing this solution. It's not going to work in my case since I'm currently using a mac.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I hope really much if we can leash on them in the future
especially Catwoman because we can leash on Roulette already, Right?
Yeah Mercy and Catwoman have avoided the leash so far...

While I COULD throw together some Catwoman leash stuff for the fanart thread, I'm actually not a huge fan of the leash. What I'd LIKE to see ingame is seeing a few of the gals embracing their inner slut and asking to work in the MB willingly. Well, willingly after Lex has fully sluttified them...

Starfire kind of does this already, but the dialogue hasn't caught up with that nuance yet. It's pretty cool that she can still work in the MB while being assigned to her cell, and as a few of us have pointed out before, it'd be cool if more of the gals could do this.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
so, anyone else annoyed some girls dont update their dialogue after they "accept" being Lex playthings? i just checked donna BJ, and she is angry at him, but if you pick anal, she is all happy and wanting it.

she is far from the only one, its already disapointing how there are some girls who wont give in like WW or artemis. but to have some that do, still be against, when they are supposed to be all in?

Bleifuchs

Jul 4, 2017
Hey, does anyone of you know how i can turn the autosave off? I already tried to find a config file but there where no entry's on Saves.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Am I the only one who finds this BJ's position tiresome? Like at least show the entire body of the girl, Sunset has already shown that he can do more interesting BJ's poses so every time he does this position it feels very lazy and in the new update Lana has that same pose for her bj scene too View attachment 1906294
I wouldn't say tiresome exactly, but yeah it's not my favorite pose either. I prefer designs where the lady is lying on the bed propped on her elbows for example and Lex is standing. That way as you said you can see her whole body.

To be honest though on my personal mental list of improvements for the game, this doesn't rank too high.

Cutecousin

Jan 25, 2018
All those girls are already finished. All the cell girls are finished, except for Mercy.

In fact every single girl in the game has been fucked EXCEPT for Catwoman. She hasn't gotten any content since she was introduced. o_O
Yes, they're fucked but some aren't broken and the dialogues don't make sense.

so, anyone else annoyed some girls dont update their dialogue after they "accept" being Lex playthings? i just checked donna BJ, and she is angry at him, but if you pick anal, she is all happy and wanting it.

she is far from the only one, its already disapointing how there are some girls who wont give in like WW or artemis. but to have some that do, still be against, when they are supposed to be all in?
Absolutely, A LOT of dialogue should be updated. I have a feeling every update is done sloppy.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Neither of these options worked for me is there another option?
Does Darci have her slut costume yet? She appears in this when she gives you the option of nicknames (after anal sex 3 times).

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
What? No. A lot of the Bordello scenes are missing.
True, but the Bordello is a bonus at this point, after the Cells replaced it as the main thing (though it started out the opposite).
Someone in this thread once said that when you can fuck a woman in all three holes, they consider them finished, and I mostly agree with that definition. When Wonder Woman is added to the Bordello, all we'll really get is more of the same that we already have (especially since she's in a brainwashed state and it doesn't advance the story in any way).

Reactions: vireker

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
When Wonder Woman is added to the Bordello, all we'll really get is more of the same that we already have (especially since she's in a brainwashed state and it doesn't advance the story in any way).
It's true that the cells have a lot more content to offer than the handful of MB scenes, so I believe the way to go for the MB is to simply use it as a means to forward the story a little. MB was supposed to be a core premise of the plot, maybe it's time to bring it back at least a little.

For example some of the girls that have already been fully broken (Batgirl, Stargirl, etc) could be sent to the MB without needing to be brainwashed anymore. This could be done by no longer needing to reset their device. Simply assign them to the MB and if you go to their cell, a message will tell you they are not available tonight. The dialogue for the MB scenes can be slightly changed to reflect they are fully conscious now.

Also this opens up more possibilities imo. We've seen Bullock and Flash sniffing around Glamour Slam. I've said before that Bullock can find out the truth and being corrupt can keep quiet in exchange for access to the MB and Lex can ask a conscious Batgirl to keep him happy. Flash can be told the girls are good lookalikes so he can indulge without feeling guilty, only for Lex to blackmail him later.

And it wouldn't take too many renders for these. Seriously so many things can be done to add some spice in the game and forward the story (MB or otherwise) without huge effort, but I'm afraid we'll just keep getting new characters..

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes