Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
I think I finally reached my limit with this game. It became soooo predictable: visit cell 3 times, dance 3 times, strip twice, blowjob 3 times, sex 3 times, anal 3 times, nickname and leash. Rinse and repeat with every girl in cell. I realised I didn't even bother with the dialogues anymore because they're also all the same: "Lex, you're horrible", "uh, I can't pleasure myself?", "fine, another blowjob", etc. Right now, the only thing that matters to me is seeing the different sex postions and ahegao faces.

All that's left for me are the Art Packs because his art is undoubtly incredible and worthy. Too bad it's missing some scenes.

yongshan0306

Nov 23, 2021
Hey guys I encounter some bug here, when I visited Galatea enough times to unlock the Action option I found Dance,Blow job and Anal(normal would be just dance). At first I did not took it serious but as my playthrough went further I found that the text for titjob,sex,anal are bugged cause they played out as if I played the action multiple times even if I click it for the first time.I try to restart the game and use cheat to straghtly unlock Galatea yet the bug remain.
Anyone could be kind enough to show me how to fix it?
Something Unlimited 2022_7_5 8_56_24.png

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Hey guys I encounter some bug here, when I visited Galatea enough times to unlock the Action option I found Dance,Blow job and Anal(normal would be just dance). At first I did not took it serious but as my playthrough went further I found that the text for titjob,sex,anal are bugged cause they played out as if I played the action multiple times even if I click it for the first time.I try to restart the game and use cheat to straghtly unlock Galatea yet the bug remain.
Anyone could be kind enough to show me how to fix it?
View attachment 1907997
It's most likely due to you using cheats (due to the order you play things) though maybe its something related to the connections with supergirl but I cannot be sure. That being said it could be a different bug.

Its best to only really use the cheats for money and hiring if you are trying to do a full playthrough.

Reactions: Testerguy19

mini810

Jun 17, 2017
Got a new PC so old saves are gone. Used cheat right off the bat to skip grind, even though it's still grind with cheats. And then BOOM the press labs gets sent to office bug says hi, the game-breaking bug that's been around since at least 2019.
1656988293280.png

Reactions: Testerguy19

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
True, but the Bordello is a bonus at this point, after the Cells replaced it as the main thing (though it started out the opposite).
Someone in this thread once said that when you can fuck a woman in all three holes, they consider them finished, and I mostly agree with that definition. When Wonder Woman is added to the Bordello, all we'll really get is more of the same that we already have (especially since she's in a brainwashed state and it doesn't advance the story in any way).
Strong disagree. They are different, especially considering the gangbang scene.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
It's true that the cells have a lot more content to offer than the handful of MB scenes, so I believe the way to go for the MB is to simply use it as a means to forward the story a little. MB was supposed to be a core premise of the plot, maybe it's time to bring it back at least a little.

For example some of the girls that have already been fully broken (Batgirl, Stargirl, etc) could be sent to the MB without needing to be brainwashed anymore. This could be done by no longer needing to reset their device. Simply assign them to the MB and if you go to their cell, a message will tell you they are not available tonight. The dialogue for the MB scenes can be slightly changed to reflect they are fully conscious now.

Also this opens up more possibilities imo. We've seen Bullock and Flash sniffing around Glamour Slam. I've said before that Bullock can find out the truth and being corrupt can keep quiet in exchange for access to the MB and Lex can ask a conscious Batgirl to keep him happy. Flash can be told the girls are good lookalikes so he can indulge without feeling guilty, only for Lex to blackmail him later.

And it wouldn't take too many renders for these. Seriously so many things can be done to add some spice in the game and forward the story (MB or otherwise) without huge effort, but I'm afraid we'll just keep getting new characters..
i said this time and again, they need to add the option to clone the girls so we could have them work in the bordello and stay in the cell.

this could even work out as a plot point to completely break those characters like artemis, Canary and WW, who are still refusing to give in. imagine if lex present them with the clone and say nobody is gonna notice because they are perfect copies in every way, and from now on, they will stay here forever.

as a side note, i do think we should get extra content after breaking the girls, some could even work in place of the accessories and would feel more rewarding, something like this:

raven: tala meditation no longer locks you out of the workshop's rooms content.
zatanna: allow you to replay events.
harley 2: girls no longer feel indisposed to see you.
donna troy:rotate female hires on lex room after he unlocks their content.
Cassie: female hires no longer leave after being removed from lex room.
Darci: 25% cheaper to make devices.
terra: cloning success without the need to check(more usefull if he adds more clonning).
galatea: cloning process 25% faster.
roulette, miss martian, starfire, audrey(room) and vixen: 10% more money from the slam(each).
catwoman, killer frost, blackfire, artemis and cheshire: 10% more money from the bordello(each).
batgirl and huntress: add each as no-pay low tier heist character.
hawkgirl and black canary: add each as no-pay mid tier heist character.
superwoman and WW: add each as no-pay high tier heist character.
Lana lang: add a lex uniform(same one) to every girl after they break.
harley 1:25%cheaper low tier hire.
Stargirl: 25%cheaper mid tier hire.
super girl: 25%cheaper high tier hire.
Lois: garantees a hire will show up every day in the hideout.
Mercy: 25% higher pay on money making heists.
crush: 10% higher chance of success on heists.
the teleport girls would each give a new costume to lex.

basically this would subistitute the acc mechanic(that lets be honest, doesnt really does much to the game) also, would add all teleporters to tala's workshop to keep it more consistent and make raven's ability more usefull.

lonelyandfool

Sep 29, 2021
i said this time and again, they need to add the option to clone the girls so we could have them work in the bordello and stay in the cell.

this could even work out as a plot point to completely break those characters like artemis, Canary and WW, who are still refusing to give in. imagine if lex present them with the clone and say nobody is gonna notice because they are perfect copies in every way, and from now on, they will stay here forever.

as a side note, i do think we should get extra content after breaking the girls, some could even work in place of the accessories and would feel more rewarding, something like this:

raven: tala meditation no longer locks you out of the workshop's rooms content.
zatanna: allow you to replay events.
harley 2: girls no longer feel indisposed to see you.
donna troy:rotate female hires on lex room after he unlocks their content.
Cassie: female hires no longer leave after being removed from lex room.
Darci: 25% cheaper to make devices.
terra: cloning success without the need to check(more usefull if he adds more clonning).
galatea: cloning process 25% faster.
roulette, miss martian, starfire, audrey(room) and vixen: 10% more money from the slam(each).
catwoman, killer frost, blackfire, artemis and cheshire: 10% more money from the bordello(each).
batgirl and huntress: add each as no-pay low tier heist character.
hawkgirl and black canary: add each as no-pay mid tier heist character.
superwoman and WW: add each as no-pay high tier heist character.
Lana lang: add a lex uniform(same one) to every girl after they break.
harley 1:25%cheaper low tier hire.
Stargirl: 25%cheaper mid tier hire.
super girl: 25%cheaper high tier hire.
Lois: garantees a hire will show up every day in the hideout.
Mercy: 25% higher pay on money making heists.
crush: 10% higher chance of success on heists.
the teleport girls would each give a new costume to lex.

basically this would subistitute the acc mechanic(that lets be honest, doesnt really does much to the game) also, would add all teleporters to tala's workshop to keep it more consistent and make raven's ability more usefull.
Girls no longer are indisposed any night. FYI

TO9x2

Jun 8, 2022
Like a lot of you, I was disappointed when the new Superman (Mercy & New Girl) update ended up being only being Lana Lang. I do hope we get another villain though, and while I know Mala seems more like because she's already in the DCAU, I hope we get Faora instead. It's not unheard of, as Sunset has already drawn her once:

Faora-1.jpg

Although none of them GIFs, I recently updated a lot of Signature Sized images. I hope you like these. Some heroines have MULTIPLE versions (especailly Starfire and Vixen), so please let me know which ones you prefer:

LEXCORP-Prop-1-Batgirl-1.jpg LEXCORP-Prop-1-BlackCanary-1.jpg LEXCORP-Prop-1-BlackCanary-1a.jpg
LEXCORP-Prop-1-CassieWG-1.jpg LEXCORP-Prop-1-DonnaTroy-1.jpg LEXCORP-Prop-1-WonderWoman-1.jpg
LEXCORP-Prop-1-DonnaTroy-1a.jpg LEXCORP-Prop-1-DonnaTroy-1b.jpg LEXCORP-Prop-1-Starfire-1.jpg
LEXCORP-Prop-1-Starfire-1a.jpg LEXCORP-Prop-1-Starfire-1b.jpg LEXCORP-Prop-1-Starfire-1c.jpg LEXCORP-Prop-1-Vixen-1.jpg LEXCORP-Prop-1-Vixen-1a.jpg LEXCORP-Prop-1-Vixen-1b.jpg
LEXCORP-Prop-1-Vixen-1c.jpg LEXCORP-Prop-1-Zatanna-1.jpg

A few of these are mixes (Zatanna winking, Starfire having cum in mouth AND a facial, Cassie with eyes open and mouth filled, etc.)

While working on these I came up with the idea to lean into the Villains Vs Heroes angle and incorporatingthe logos of Starfire and Vixen's love interests for a bit of NTR. Which Vixen and Starfire images do you like the most? I might do some more "Humiliated Heroes" in the future in this template (Batgirl x Batman/Robin, Donna [Red] x Robin 1, WW x Bats/Supes, Canary x Arrow, etc).

And if you like the idea of facials and ownership of heroines, .

------------------------------------------------------

WW-DoubleSuck-1.jpg WonderTripleFace-1.jpg WonderTripleFace-2.jpg
WonderTripleFace-3.jpg WonderTripleFace-4.jpg

In case it's not obvious, I love the Wonder Whores. Especially when they're a team. I wanted to do the "Legion of Doom" with an appropriate font but I wasn't sure which to go with. Any suggestions?

And is the art for Lana Lang out? I want to do a reference sheet for her. Here's my Black Canary example:
Canary-Chart-1.jpg

EDIT: Forgot Zatanna, added hers

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
how wrong can be things done and how stupid people can be, to still having this game around

yongshan0306

Nov 23, 2021
It's most likely due to you using cheats (due to the order you play things) though maybe its something related to the connections with supergirl but I cannot be sure. That being said it could be a different bug.

Its best to only really use the cheats for money and hiring if you are trying to do a full playthrough.
Thanks for replying but I played the very same playthrough using cheat for money only but here we are with this bug.

yongshan0306

Nov 23, 2021
Thanks for replying but I played the very same playthrough using cheat for money only but here we are with this bug.
Me again……So tonight I happened to got lots of time so I decided to do a new playthrough to see if this damn bug remain plus this time I chosed to not cheat and guess what, for lord's sake the bug disappear.
God of games prefer nerd with too much free time.
Something Unlimited 2022_7_5 23_37_17.png

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes