evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Did the Dev made the high quality roster photo?
Can it be updated?

Wherein Cassie, Donna, Lana, Darci and Queen Bee are included.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Can anyone upload just the animated scenes?
Thanks a lot
This is complicated, as the animated scenes use sprites, or a series of images that may be overlayed on top of a background, so about the best way to look at these is in the gallery maybe (using recent save found elsewhere in this forum thread), or I guess someone could try to screencap the animated scenes, but that seems like a lot of work if the gallery can do the job.

Reactions: evilkitty97

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Here's my newest Costume Reference Guide, this one for Donna Troy. I really hope she gets new outfits (and a hair update to match her Golden Age look, similar to Batgirl's changing hairstyle for different outfits) in a future update.
Is that party outfit actually in the game? Or is it fanart?

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
I'm writing a little script to parse changes in the registry data as the game autosaves in order to create a 'history' of actions taken. For the most part the value names have the format

<slot>_<description>_h<7 to 10 digits>

for example

suSlot01_villain1_h269040561

I'm curious if that _h<digits> part is just an artefact of Unity/fungus/etc or if it's intentional to possibly distinguish two values with names containing the same <description>. As far as I've progressed, the <description> parts of the value names are unique. But since values get added as the game progresses, I can't be sure that will always be the case.

Up to now I've pretty much been ignoring the _h<digits> part of the name, but if the <description> parts aren't necessarily unique I should go ahead and start taking the whole name into account.

NuarisRia

May 21, 2021
If they make a Marvel version of this it would be awesome does anyone else think so and would you want to play it.
Yeah it would be great , but which heroines from marvel would be in the game?
Besides black widow, spider gwen, gamora, scarlet witch, susan storm, black cat... i dont remember other ones.
Im def not an expert on marvel/dc but i think DC has more hot heroines/villains running around in whore outfits than marvel.

Imo i think it would be fantastic if something unlimited did a crossover with those marvel heroines, like in an ingame event.

i didnt mention marvel mutants because of Rogue Like Evo, Oni has that part covert

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Is that party outfit actually in the game? Or is it fanart?
The ones on the left are in the game, yes.
If they make a Marvel version of this it would be awesome does anyone else think so and would you want to play it.
I am kinda doing something similar but I am not planning on adding bordello stuff etc.
fggg-01.png

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just for fun, on the Marvel side, the gals I can think of off of the top of my head, not being a comics nerd but definitely a fan of the movies...

Black Widow!!! ScarJo really sells that role!

Yelena Belova (had to look up her name). Loved her in Black Widow and the Hawkeye series

Speaking of which, Hawkeye's fangirl/protege Kate Bishop

Agent Maria Hill, the aforementioned Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff, Agatha Harkness (for the MILF fans), Sylvie (female Loki), Carol Danvers, Jane Foster, Valkyrie (Valkyrie is a lot of fun!), Darcy Lewis, Sif (one of Thor's battle buddies), Frigga, Peggy Carter, Kate (Agent 13), Monica Rambeau...

Hela... she's kinda really scary powerful though!

Nakia, Shuri and Otoye (from Black Panther)

The whole X-Men angle (Storm, Rogue, Jean Grey, Raven, Mystique, Kitty Pride, Emma Frost, Angel Salvadore (works as a stripper in X-Men: First Class so yeah...), Blink, Jubilee...

Mary Jane/MJ (Zendaya's the more recent portrayal, Kirstin Dunst was fun too), younger May Parker (Marisa Tomei), Gwen Stacy...

Betty Ross, She-Hulk of course (upcoming movie/series), Christine Palmer (Doc Strange's love interest), Hope van Dyne (Wasp), Gamora, Nebula, Mantis...

Sue Storm-Richards of course!

I'm sure there are a number of others, but all of these gals that were portrayed onscreen are memorable to me in some fashion.

Dom_Mariner

Apr 22, 2022
How do you get all the Lex Outfits? I have 3 and its killing me because there is a space between them. I've been playing for a long time and I'm surprised I haven't figured it out yet.
I have the Original Green & Purple Jumpsuits and the Billionaire. What am I missing and how do I get it???

Sorry if this is a repost, I did search for it though

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes