Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Event? For SU? If so, that is exciting :love:
With the hints that have been given out. It seems either Themyscira (more likely Themyscira) or Tamaran/Kasnia. Another possibility would be a Christmas event (though that probably wouldn't come out until December)

My logic for why its event stuff is he wants to stream bordello stuff and doesn't want to spoil events. This seems to suggest he is not working on the bordello (Stargirl bordello stuff seem to be done art wise but not code wise etc) which would either mean a new character is being added or a event.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
With the hints that have been given out. It seems either Themyscira (more likely Themyscira) or Tamaran/Kasnia. Another possibility would be a Christmas event (though that probably wouldn't come out until December)

My logic for why its event stuff is he wants to stream bordello stuff and doesn't want to spoil events. This seems to suggest he is not working on the bordello (Stargirl bordello stuff seem to be done art wise but not code wise etc) which would either mean a new character is being added or a event.
Might not be an event. Because Mercy is still pending.

Bordello content would be amazing though:love:
I hope villainesses can get some too, like some sort of side job.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Might not be an event. Because Mercy is still pending.

Bordello content would be amazing though:love:
I hope villainesses can get some too, like some sort of side job.
Yeah I expect more than Mercy if she is the focus unless SR7 does a 2nd handjob and blowjob due to adding a outfit (but that seems unlikely).
Let's hope you are right, but it makes sense, normally SR7 would stream either Bordello or Leash scenes because those are the ones he rather shows us then cell scenes or events.

Either way, the next update better be good (and be on time), the last one did disapoint without the promised Mercy content.
Yeah he seemed to chose to get the release out on time but without the Mercy content. I think getting it out on time is more important but I could be wrong.

Kami816

Mar 25, 2020
is mercy bugged? I'm trying to unlock long haired lingerie, long haired naked and naked costumes. Screenshot (44).png I can get her strip for me but they won't show up in costumes. does anyone else has this problem?

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
is mercy bugged? I'm trying to unlock long haired lingerie, long haired naked and naked costumes. View attachment 1946606 I can get her strip for me but they won't show up in costumes. does anyone else has this problem?
A bug that has been there for awhile. Whenever Mercy get a update hopefully it will get fixed.
Since they added the version of Harley Quinn from the Harley Quinn show any plans of adding Poison Ivy too?
It is mentioned a lot in the discord so maybe some day.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
SU_2.3.7 2022-07-25 08-57-02-402 (2).jpg

Saw this bug for the first time, I definitely screamed "Hera" from this nightmare that I really thought was just a comedic edit in this game thread. But it exists, yet still in version 2.3.7. Boner kill.

Hope it gets fixed.
I dont really have influence to reach the Dev about this, hoping someone here does.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
View attachment 1948423

Saw this bug for the first time, I definitely screamed "Hera" from this nightmare that I really thought was just a comedic edit in this game thread. But it exists, yet still in version 2.3.7. Boner kill.

Hope it gets fixed.
I dont really have influence to reach the Dev about this, hoping someone here does.
I talked to SR7 about this once and he said he wants to do a small change to one of her outfits and he'll fix it little things with her cell when he does that. Probably won't be soon though.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes