Burningman

Feb 17, 2018
I like this game my only problem is that they do not gamble, every girl's breasts are the same size, WW, superwoman, galatea, etc. breasts should be bigger, some girls should have smaller breasts, ass same thing, every ass is the same size, i think just donna troy look slightly different, but even so they should gamble more like it is right now the only difference between the girls are the face and skin tone and even some poses are the same.
another thing should be paths, everygirls should have a different one, and even a specialized, WW anal should be earlier than sex, and Lex should humiliate her for it, maybe even put a scene where he ties her and sodomizes her while asking questions, WW is just the one I more focused because she seemed the first to 'break' from the dance>strip;spank>handjob;blowjob>sex>anal.

I even dare say they should make it possible to 'slave' the girls, the ending conversation with the huntress and vixen is an example, their dancing stripping and special at the club should be different after conquering them, making they talk or something like this, the same thing as bordello, after they become 'slaves' they should talk, etc, and scenes should change based on their personality, vixen being a slut, WW becoming a masochist that likes to be humiliated, Supergirls a masochist that gets off on pain since she never 'felt' it...

anyway, this isn't a rant since the game is big but I think they should have gambled higher, this has potential but is buried underneath mediocrity.

Last edited:

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
I like this game my only problem is that they do not gamble, every girl's breasts are the same size, WW, superwoman, galatea, etc. breasts should be bigger, some girls should have smaller breasts, ass same thing, every ass is the same size, i think just donna troy look slightly different, but even so they should gamble more like it is right now the only difference between the girls are the face and skin tone and even some poses are the same.
another thing should be paths, everygirls should have a different one, and even a specialized, WW anal should be earlier than sex, and Lex should humiliate her for it, maybe even put a scene where he ties her and sodomizes her while asking questions, WW is just the one I more focused because she seemed the first to 'break' from the dance>strip;spank>handjob;blowjob>sex>anal.

I even dare say they should make it possible to 'slave' the girls, the ending conversation with the huntress and vixen is an example, their dancing stripping and special at the club should be different after conquering them, making they talk or something like this, the same thing as bordello, after they become 'slaves' they should talk, etc, and scenes should change based on their personality, vixen being a slut, WW becoming a masochist that likes to be humiliated, Supergirls a masochist that gets off on pain since she never 'felt' it...

anyway, this isn't a rant since the game is big but I think they should have gambled higher, this has potential but is buried underneath mediocrity.
You had me at Wonder Woman..
M-m-milk on your face...gif

Viressa

May 24, 2018

Eh, there's some body type variation. Not a lot, but that's more a limitation of the source material: Superheroines tend to have very samey "generic model with D-cup titties" body types in actual comic book art. It'd feel wrong if, say, WW had an exaggerated Ara Ara body type with titties twice the size of her head and hips twice the width of her shoulders, or if Supergirl was a loli. (Thank god this game has no actual lolis, I'm... uncomfortable enough with characters like Jinx.)

Burningman

Feb 17, 2018
Viressa
Yes but, there is the problem, some change should be necessary even if the poses are the same, and I tell they are mediocrity because the path of each heroine is the same, it should change and each girl should be more fleshed out, their story since even the story is the same, like I said, WW paths, galateia, etc...

my problem is they do not up their game in this, it is all the same, when you unlock the girls to go to the cells, after some time you should be able to make them 'dance', later 'strip', and then 'special', on the club if you so desire with each girl having different phrases while doing it since before unlocking the last upgrade they are 'mute', afterward you could send them to bordello either to one on one sex, and when you finish said path like vixen and huntress tell they find it sexy being free and later forgetting everything, this way they become 'slaves' and able to do orgies on the bordello and talk while at it, and on the 'cells' you could design where she would go.

the way the game is now even if they add thousands of heroines not will change, you just focus on the 'one' you like more, since there is no difference even if their bodies are the same.

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
Viressa
Yes but, there is the problem, some change should be necessary even if the poses are the same, and I tell they are mediocrity because the path of each heroine is the same, it should change and each girl should be more fleshed out, their story since even the story is the same, like I said, WW paths, galateia, etc...

my problem is they do not up their game in this, it is all the same, when you unlock the girls to go to the cells, after some time you should be able to make them 'dance', later 'strip', and then 'special', on the club if you so desire with each girl having different phrases while doing it since before unlocking the last upgrade they are 'mute', afterward you could send them to bordello either to one on one sex, and when you finish said path like vixen and huntress tell they find it sexy being free and later forgetting everything, this way they become 'slaves' and able to do orgies on the bordello and talk while at it, and on the 'cells' you could design where she would go.

the way the game is now even if they add thousands of heroines not will change, you just focus on the 'one' you like more, since there is no difference even if their bodies are the same.
that would require work and effort why do that when you can Splooge out the same stuff over and over and get paid bank?

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
that would require work and effort why do that when you can Splooge out the same stuff over and over and get paid bank?
If you look at this game as vehicle to fund his superheroine art projects this all makes a lot more sense. The game itself very secondary.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes