[fedexweb]

Sep 18, 2018
don't know if it counts but the kasnian maid,also appeared in Jl....she the one who poisons audrey's dad
Yes, you are right, but for now I am going to limit myself to focus on the main characters, maybe later I will make a special section, where I include all the maids, henchmen (penguin), guards and everything else. First I have to find the images without background.

Thwip!

May 13, 2018
I think this game demonstrates that Lex Luthor does, in fact, have a superpower (as well as a crippling sex addiction)
By my estimates, he is capable of 30 - 41 orgasms. Every night.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(NOTE: These numbers do not take into account events such as the Yacht Party, the Yacht Costume Party, or the Prison Event.)

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I think this game demonstrates that Lex Luthor does, in fact, have a superpower (as well as a crippling sex addiction)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(NOTE: These numbers do not take into account events such as the Yacht Party, the Yacht Costume Party, or the Prison Event.)
You aren't wrong! Why else would I do this for the SU Sprite Re-Mix and Fan-Art thread?

It's possible for Lex to bang almost all of these gals in the same night in SU, once he's captured/recruited almost all of these gals, and has access to a couple of places via the teleporter...

BTW, the no collars thing in my silly pic is because at this point Lex has fully corrupted all of thes gals, and they've all accepted being in his harem, ot that's my story anyways... Big Black Cock and all that!

Back to your point though, my logic is that Lex had some sort of 'origin story' accident in a fight with some superheroine that massively increased his libido levels...

Anyways, yeah the game could use a bit of tweaking, maybe giving Lex a Libido level stat or limit his nightly visits via a timer or something, but yeah that's probably not gonna happen.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
the last update was meant to have the mercy content, but it was pushed back... i thought they would release it later, but are they really going to push it all the way into the next cycle?

which raises the question, are they going to release "less stuff" because of that? or is that the new development way? promisse something, not release it, push to the next update, and then blame that update from being smaller on the stuff that was pushed back?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You aren't wrong! Why else would I do this for the SU Sprite Re-Mix and Fan-Art thread?

It's possible for Lex to bang almost all of these gals in the same night in SU, once he's captured/recruited almost all of these gals, and has access to a couple of places via the teleporter...

BTW, the no collars thing in my silly pic is because at this point Lex has fully corrupted all of thes gals, and they've all accepted being in his harem, ot that's my story anyways... Big Black Cock and all that!

Back to your point though, my logic is that Lex had some sort of 'origin story' accident in a fight with some superheroine that massively increased his libido levels...

Anyways, yeah the game could use a bit of tweaking, maybe giving Lex a Libido level stat or limit his nightly visits via a timer or something, but yeah that's probably not gonna happen.
You can already get cockblocked out of a girl's cell at random, no need to add "stamina" on top of that. People would riot if they finally managed to get a girl to not ignore Lex after a week of trying and then "die" cause his dick's meter went down too much running around doing other girls

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
You can already get cockblocked out of a girl's cell at random, no need to add "stamina" on top of that. People would riot if they finally managed to get a girl to not ignore Lex after a week of trying and then "die" cause his dick's meter went down too much running around doing other girls
Not quite true, the cell progression is actually pretty linear and predictable once you've interacted with a few gals. Sure, there are some slight variations with certain gals, but they all pretty much follow the 'Rule Of Three'.

But by my math, 12 hours (plus a couple of hours for Lex to eat, shower and such), a half hour per cell, or just 15 minutes if it's just a conversation, that's still 16+ visits per night... minus time spent driving to the Glamour Slam, Tala's Workshop, etc. (probably 15 minute drives since everything is so close together). Also, as Lex becomes more proficient in Sex, he could 'get it up' more times each night. so he could still visit 16+ cells in a night maybe, but he'd only be 'docked' libido levels if he actually had sex that encounter.

All I'm saying is that it'd make the game slightly more interesting in the late game, rather than just a repetitive mess. It'd still be a repetitive mess, but now you'd have to plan ahead a bit more sometimes...

Also, since there's no time limit, even if you ran out of time in a given night, there's always the next night, and special events are usually triggered by other events/heists/conversations, not the calendar...

No worries though, the developer won't fix the spaghetti mess that is the code these days, so no need to riot!

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Tala.
She mustve brewed some sort of special potion for Luthor to regain his energy for as much as he can.
But since Luthor is a man of science, he wouldnt trust no magic beverage from anyone, let alone a gal who formerly served his rival, Grodd.

Yet because he wears that special medallion that deflects every magic conceivable by Tala, he still took it I guess.

Either way, the logic does matter.
If the day would automatically reset each 1-3 times of orgasm, it would be great.

Thwip!

May 13, 2018
Not quite true, the cell progression is actually pretty linear and predictable once you've interacted with a few gals. Sure, there are some slight variations with certain gals, but they all pretty much follow the 'Rule Of Three'.

But by my math, 12 hours (plus a couple of hours for Lex to eat, shower and such), a half hour per cell, or just 15 minutes if it's just a conversation, that's still 16+ visits per night... minus time spent driving to the Glamour Slam, Tala's Workshop, etc. (probably 15 minute drives since everything is so close together). Also, as Lex becomes more proficient in Sex, he could 'get it up' more times each night. so he could still visit 16+ cells in a night maybe, but he'd only be 'docked' libido levels if he actually had sex that encounter.

All I'm saying is that it'd make the game slightly more interesting in the late game, rather than just a repetitive mess. It'd still be a repetitive mess, but now you'd have to plan ahead a bit more sometimes...

Also, since there's no time limit, even if you ran out of time in a given night, there's always the next night, and special events are usually triggered by other events/heists/conversations, not the calendar...

No worries though, the developer won't fix the spaghetti mess that is the code these days, so no need to riot!

Well, assuming each encounter *only* takes 10 minutes (this includes talking, undressing/getting dressed - but doesn't allow for any time to rest), then he's spending 6.83 hours fucking. Every night.

Bruh314

Dec 27, 2021
This has probably been asked a million times by now and I'm sorry to bother anyone if there's a resource I can turn to, but: Does resetting a device after you've gotten it to the point you can interact with the girls in the cells so that you can put them back in Glamour Slam or the Meta Bordello erase all your progress with them?

Edit: Nvm, tested it out myself. It does not.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
This has probably been asked a million times by now and I'm sorry to bother anyone if there's a resource I can turn to, but: Does resetting a device after you've gotten it to the point you can interact with the girls in the cells so that you can put them back in Glamour Slam or the Meta Bordello erase all your progress with them?
You'll lose access to them in the cell, but if you re-upgrade the device to Level 6 and then Unlock it, she'll be placed in a cell again (whichever is the next in line), and the girl's cell progression will be wherever you left off with her, so you won't have to start over with the conversations again thank (Granny) goodness! And with no memories of being made a mindless fuck toy again unfortunately...
(imho this is missed opportunity on the developer's part)

Note that with Starfire, she can work in the GS/MB while still occupying a cell, so no need to 'demote' her to mindless fuck toy again...

Reactions: Bruh314

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
the last update was meant to have the mercy content, but it was pushed back... i thought they would release it later, but are they really going to push it all the way into the next cycle?

which raises the question, are they going to release "less stuff" because of that? or is that the new development way? promisse something, not release it, push to the next update, and then blame that update from being smaller on the stuff that was pushed back?
I think the last release took about 6 weeks? to release so it would be expected to have less content compared to other releases. The one before that took 10 weeks I think? so if this release at the end of Augustish takes 8 weeks it'll most likely have content that is in-between both of those. That being said a added event will be a bit harder to compare.
Tala.
She mustve brewed some sort of special potion for Luthor to regain his energy for as much as he can.
But since Luthor is a man of science, he wouldnt trust no magic beverage from anyone, let alone a gal who formerly served his rival, Grodd.

Yet because he wears that special medallion that deflects every magic conceivable by Tala, he still took it I guess.

Either way, the logic does matter.
If the day would automatically reset each 1-3 times of orgasm, it would be great.
I've thought about this too for my marvel stuff. Depending on how far in development something is, it isnt worth coding in just to make something logically fit more.

TO9x2

Jun 8, 2022
let me know if there is something wrong, so I correct it for the next version. thx. View attachment 1964266

look for ver.2.2 here: https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-3-7-gunsmoke-games.326/post-8695688
This version of Donna Troy isn't from Young Justice. YJ Donna has a very different face and different costume.
Donna-YJ.png

Sunset's Donna is unique in that her face is an original but uses the Bruce Timm DCAU style. I think it's perfect because she really does look like she is Diana's sister.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes