por12

Nov 22, 2020
i cant seem to set girls in the bordello and strip club?is this a bug or am i missing something?

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
i cant seem to set girls in the bordello and strip club?is this a bug or am i missing something?
What do you mean exactly? You can't get them in the 2nd and 3rd stage of the Strip Club? To get them there and into the Bordello, you first need to upgrade their mind control Devices in LexCorp. Have you done this and yet still can't assign the girls?

For the Bordello, pretty much all girls have content for the Rooms but not the Private and Exhibition. You can assign them there, but you wont see anything.

AdreinVeidt

Mar 25, 2021
Does someone knows how fix zattana? it appears like she was assigned yo the brothel or the vlub but she is not anywhere

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
I restarted my game and now I can't progress the glam slam storyline, I can't get the option to get anymore superheroes what is wrong?

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I restarted my game and now I can't progress the glam slam storyline, I can't get the option to get anymore superheroes what is wrong?
You need to capture the heroines available and get the heroines via Tala first.

Reactions: H2R

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
You need to capture the heroines available and get the heroines via Tala first.
thanks I can't getto capture hawkgirl, I did the heist and when I go to the lab no cutscene, NVM I had to talk to roulette again after a day

Last edited:

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
Is there a date for the update? I’m planning to play it again and I don’t want to start a new game if an update is coming soon

Reactions: evilkitty97

[fedexweb]

Sep 18, 2018
Just for fun, I started binge-watching the original Batman: The Animated Series. 60 Episodes produced for Season 1, that all aired in the same season year (92-93)? (Actually 65, but five were held back until the fall, so they were lumped in with Season 2).

That's a lot of episodes for ANY show in one year/season, let alone an animated series! WB must have really been working overtime to put all of those episodes together to be released back to back like that!

I'm sure some footage/cell animation was recycled to stretch things of course, but still...

These days, if we get say 10-13 episodes in a season, we call that good.

Seasons 2 and 3 aren't nearly as long of course.

It's fun to see Bruce Timm's animated characters again after all these years though! That Isis is one well trained kitty, just sayin...

View attachment 1972179

SR7's Catwoman has bigger boobies of course! Maybe SU Lex will get to play with them some day...

And then, if you haven't already, you have to watch Superman the animated series,

KingCreeper

Mar 10, 2018
Is there a trigger for Metallo? After he's been freed from prison, I get told that he is now available for hire, but he never shows up in the Legion Hideout.

• Sad
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes