Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
can I cheat to get crush without doing the meta missions with lobo?
You can cheat unlock any vilain/heroine/infinite $, though it could crap out the game if you go too wild too early (the game barely works as is, cheating yourself to every girl day 1 will make it assplode)

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
You can cheat unlock any vilain/heroine/infinite $, though it could crap out the game if you go too wild too early (the game barely works as is, cheating yourself to every girl day 1 will make it assplode)
ok when is a good time to cheat to get crush? when do you normally unlock her?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
At least do the prison and yacht/halloween events, though you could always unlock her day 1, it doesn't really matter. Just don't be surprised if you lock yourself out of 1/2 the game

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
if you have all the first 12 heroines capture it should be fine. It may stop you from being able to unlock lobo scenes and to be able to see his initial dialogue but I don't think it'll skip anything else aside from the initial two interactions with crush before she is captured (talk scenes).

Reactions: H2R

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
if you have all the first 12 heroines capture it should be fine. It may stop you from being able to unlock lobo scenes and to be able to see his initial dialogue but I don't think it'll skip anything else aside from the initial two interactions with crush before she is captured (talk scenes).
what about unlocking the devices should I wait before unlocking them?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
what about unlocking the devices should I wait before unlocking them?
Unlocking them only puts the girls in the Lex corps' cells, it doesn't do anything else. You lose the $ income from the girl if you put her inside the Glam or Meta though. You can just cheat $ instead of worrying about that

Reactions: H2R

holajay

Mar 18, 2019
What do you think of Sunset's X-Men: EVO?
Do you think his style works better for the dcau or evo? View attachment 1975390
Seeing art like this from Sunset reminds me why I started playing Something Unlimited years ago, each one of these is 11/10 quality because all the girls looks distinct, even in a solo image you can feel the personality. A problem for me personally I've run into playing more recent updates is that the new girls being introduced have the same/similar enough models, poses, and dialogue during scenes and it kind of all blends together.

It's nice to have a game with so many characters, but I can only imagine how much better Something Unlimited could have been if Sunset had just focused on the 8 or 9 girls introduced at launch years ago, finished their stories and the actual gameplay elements (which kind of dry up to grinding for cash after a certain point), and then introduced the new girls as like DLC stories which could be released in completed batches much like the game is now.

To be fair, I know little to nothing about what goes on behind the scenes, but just from the perspective of a consumer who has actively followed this board for years it seems like a lot of people agree that they'd rather this game be finished with a good story and unique characters than continue on into eternity adding new girls to collect for their five nearly identical scenes.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
What do you think of Sunset's X-Men: EVO?
Do you think his style works better for the dcau or evo? View attachment 1975390
I for sure think his style is best for DC. The current game art style suits it so well.

The X-Men pics kinda look .. off ?
I think only Storm looks kinda good with this style but the rest seem a bit weird.
In my opinion at least.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
I like this game my only problem is that they do not gamble, every girl's breasts are the same size, WW, superwoman, galatea, etc. breasts should be bigger, some girls should have smaller breasts, ass same thing, every ass is the same size, i think just donna troy look slightly different, but even so they should gamble more like it is right now the only difference between the girls are the face and skin tone and even some poses are the same.
another thing should be paths, everygirls should have a different one, and even a specialized, WW anal should be earlier than sex, and Lex should humiliate her for it, maybe even put a scene where he ties her and sodomizes her while asking questions, WW is just the one I more focused because she seemed the first to 'break' from the dance>strip;spank>handjob;blowjob>sex>anal.

I even dare say they should make it possible to 'slave' the girls, the ending conversation with the huntress and vixen is an example, their dancing stripping and special at the club should be different after conquering them, making they talk or something like this, the same thing as bordello, after they become 'slaves' they should talk, etc, and scenes should change based on their personality, vixen being a slut, WW becoming a masochist that likes to be humiliated, Supergirls a masochist that gets off on pain since she never 'felt' it...

anyway, this isn't a rant since the game is big but I think they should have gambled higher, this has potential but is buried underneath mediocrity.
Disagree with the part about the sizes. The female characres are not all of the same size when it comes to tits and ass.

I personally wish every female character to have massive tits like Galatea for example, or have a big butt like Black Canary...
But some medium size tits and ass like Tala, Roulette and Starfire for example are also nice and sexy.

One of the main reasons I love the game is that it doesnt have Super Petite female characters that are flat or little girls that are towards the loli type.
I dont mind Muscular women like Super Womam or Wonder Woman, since they have been done in a very sexy way. Tho I find female characters with no Abs (or barely noticable) to be more attractive.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
is the download one the 1st page the most recent? and do i need the extras andd art? like the bonus pack? and the text mod?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes