DontKnow82

Oct 23, 2020
Well since I've downloaded the game and deleted the game 5 times now, tried every suggestion using the terminal commands and it still won't work I guess I am just going to wait till the next update or when the game is completed maybe then the mac problems will be fixed so the terminal doesn't have to be used at all for the game to execute!!! Until then, i will wait.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Well since I've downloaded the game and deleted the game 5 times now, tried every suggestion using the terminal commands and it still won't work I guess I am just going to wait till the next update or when the game is completed maybe then the mac problems will be fixed so the terminal doesn't have to be used at all for the game to execute!!! Until then, i will wait.
Judging by the ~6 years of dev time and the slowass release of new builds, you'll be waiting a while for the completed game

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
This version of Donna Troy isn't from Young Justice. YJ Donna has a very different face and different costume.
View attachment 1969779

Sunset's Donna is unique in that her face is an original but uses the Bruce Timm DCAU style. I think it's perfect because she really does look like she is Diana's sister.

Season 3 of Young Justice was known as being very inconsistent in style but yeah SR7 definitely made her look better than that.

View attachment tumblr_pv6dkjDr4I1twltfbo5_250.webp

Use

and extract that way and it should work (though that will just work for 32 bit systems)

Reactions: evilkitty97

DontKnow82

Oct 23, 2020
Season 3 of Young Justice was known as being very inconsistent in style but yeah SR7 definitely made her look better than that.

View attachment 1971062

Use

and extract that way and it should work (though that will just work for 32 bit systems)
I've even downloaded Keka and tried using those methods. Why do I need to download a 3rd party program in order to make this work?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just for fun, I started binge-watching the original Batman: The Animated Series. 60 Episodes produced for Season 1, that all aired in the same season year (92-93)? (Actually 65, but five were held back until the fall, so they were lumped in with Season 2).

That's a lot of episodes for ANY show in one year/season, let alone an animated series! WB must have really been working overtime to put all of those episodes together to be released back to back like that!

I'm sure some footage/cell animation was recycled to stretch things of course, but still...

These days, if we get say 10-13 episodes in a season, we call that good.

Seasons 2 and 3 aren't nearly as long of course.

It's fun to see Bruce Timm's animated characters again after all these years though! That Isis is one well trained kitty, just sayin...

catwomanisis.jpg

SR7's Catwoman has bigger boobies of course! Maybe SU Lex will get to play with them some day...

DontKnow82

Oct 23, 2020
how do you use 7zip? do i use the default mac program first then use 7zip or what? It doesn't seem to be like any program im familiar with.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes