Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Man the hideout in this game is still completely busted, perhaps even worse than 2 years ago when I first played this game. If you hire too many henchman early on you can totally break your ability to unlock any new villains and hence lock yourself out of a ton of content (without cheats).

I've been playing around to figure out how it works to see if I can save my file, it seems if I use up all the villains and then unlock someone after that then I can access one new villain... but not the one I just unlocked. When releasing poison ivy from prison, Bizarro finally decided to show up. Complete clusterfuck.

If anyone has any solutions on how to unbork my save, I'd appreciate it. Really do not want to restart this far into the game.

• Sad
Reactions: evilkitty97

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
How do you get all the Lex Outfits? I have 3 and its killing me because there is a space between them. I've been playing for a long time and I'm surprised I haven't figured it out yet.
I have the Original Green & Purple Jumpsuits and the Billionaire. What am I missing and how do I get it???

Sorry if this is a repost, I did search for it though
Those are his only outfits - looking in the extracted images there aren't any others (other than nude).
Why are there 'Locked' costume placeholders between them? Like so much with this game, it comes down to the dev's laziness / disorganisation.

• Angry
Reactions: rockie

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Just for fun, on the Marvel side, the gals I can think of off of the top of my head, not being a comics nerd but definitely a fan of the movies...

Black Widow!!! ScarJo really sells that role!

Yelena Belova (had to look up her name). Loved her in Black Widow and the Hawkeye series

Speaking of which, Hawkeye's fangirl/protege Kate Bishop

Agent Maria Hill, the aforementioned Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff, Agatha Harkness (for the MILF fans), Sylvie (female Loki), Carol Danvers, Jane Foster, Valkyrie (Valkyrie is a lot of fun!), Darcy Lewis, Sif (one of Thor's battle buddies), Frigga, Peggy Carter, Kate (Agent 13), Monica Rambeau...

Hela... she's kinda really scary powerful though!

Nakia, Shuri and Otoye (from Black Panther)

The whole X-Men angle (Storm, Rogue, Jean Grey, Raven, Mystique, Kitty Pride, Emma Frost, Angel Salvadore (works as a stripper in X-Men: First Class so yeah...), Blink, Jubilee...

Mary Jane/MJ (Zendaya's the more recent portrayal, Kirstin Dunst was fun too), younger May Parker (Marisa Tomei), Gwen Stacy...

Betty Ross, She-Hulk of course (upcoming movie/series), Christine Palmer (Doc Strange's love interest), Hope van Dyne (Wasp), Gamora, Nebula, Mantis...

Sue Storm-Richards of course!

I'm sure there are a number of others, but all of these gals that were portrayed onscreen are memorable to me in some fashion.
Ms Marvel,Domino,Dagger,Dazzler,Magik,Psylocke,Polaris,Phoenix,X-23,Ruby Summers,Spider Woman,Arachne,Silk,
Black Cat,Elektra,Medusa,Crystal,Namora,Caiera,Viv Vision,Photon,Mockingbird,Quake,Phyll-Vell,Moondragon,Karma,
Mirage,Wolfsbane,Wasp,Jocasta,Squirrel Girl,Ms.America,Jessica Jones,Proxima Midnight,Black Swan,Tigra,Elsa Bloodstone.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Probably get a preview post in mid to late August and new content in late September to mid October.
That's just my guess.
Well that would make sense SR7 originally released the Halloween event around that time.

He has also teased new events this year. He better hurry though the year is running out

Reactions: Testerguy19
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes